“LOVED this place!!!”

Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Ranked #85 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed 3 nights here and wished it was longer!!!!!
The service was outstanding - best service we have ever had. Our room was amazing - view of the Burj Al Arab and beach and pools. We were on level 9, room 913. It was perfect.
We were newly engaged, and the hotel even brought up champagne and a box of chocs for us to celebrate! Very nice gesture!
And on my birthday they delivered a cake and more champagne!! haha we were so thrilled!
The bed was a nice king sized bed, very comfy! And the bathroom facilities were new and very nice.
The room was high tech and had great satelite tv - which was a nice change from european tv.
This hotel would be great for families too, as there are lots of activities and entertainment.
would def recommend and come back during our next visit to Dubai.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank KS-brisbane
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Beach Hotel on Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues. I am also delighted to learn that we became the scenery on your birthday. Thank you for celebrating this important occasion of your life with us, I wish you a happy belated birthday and also wishing you a happy married life together.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The staff could not do enough for you,really welcoming and pleasant smiles to greet you.
Our room was spacious and clean and had everything you might need.We had a Ocean view to die for.
My husband had no trouble with his GLUTEN FREE needs and i have a GARLIC intolerance and the restaurants were very helpful. We went half board and was very pleased with the 3 course meals on offer.
We lazed on the beach all day and the waiter service is fantastic, from ice buckets with towels to any drink required.
Very relaxed dress code, which was pleasing for my husband who loves to wear shorts to dinner.

Room Tip: half board was free with certain rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank donny23

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues. Our colleagues are our asset and we put lot of efforts to train our colleagues to deliver the good quality service to all our guests, and your mention of superlative service during your stay is very encouraging and brings us immense joy.

I am also delighted to read that our team was able to cater your husband with the gluten and garlic free food during your stay. I have shared your comment with the entire Culinary team and they are equally happy to hear that you had a great stay with us.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We were very happy and satisfied wth all service except tensed receptionists. Restaurant staff and manager are amazing and so friendly. Italian restaurant is just wonderful as well as 360 club on the water. Annoying thing was being stopped each time on the way to the beach to say room number and last name. Bell boys are amazing help and I believe hotel should appreciate this stuff more than they usually do. I am hotel manager so I know what I'm talking about. Rooms are cozy but I had feeling I came to 1980's hotel as it's not modernized at all. Room service was fast and brilliant.

Room Tip: All rooms overlooking sea. Avoid connecting rooms if possible as u can hear everything from the othe...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank stjuardesamd
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that our team was able to make your every moment at Jumeirah Beach Hotel very special. Your comment with regards to the security colleagues asking for the room number while going to the beach has been noted, I would like to inform you that our aim is to provide a safe and relaxing environment to all our guests. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience this caused to you. I have also noted your comment with regards to the hotel being outdated I am pleased to inform you that we have done refurbishment of some or rooms and will continue our refurbishment plan in future. Our newly refurbished rooms are styled with the family in mind, encompassing luxurious, modern, comfortable, beach inspired designs. We have also refurbished our restaurant Dhow & Anchor which was re-opened for business in end of December 2013.

Your kind comment about our colleagues is highly appreciated, I have shared your comment with the teams and they are equally happy to hear that you had a brilliant holiday with us.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Another great 8 nights at the JBH, I can never understand the negative reviews on here as all of the people we speak to keep returning again and again so they must be doing something right. Huge thanks to Sandip Pednekar for once again making our visit that little more special. Also many thanks to the Premium leisure team, especially Sreedar, Agnelo, Ann, Teresa Albert and Thomas. If we had one disappointment it was that Club Exec was closed, I was aware of Palm Court's closure as this is clear on the Website but nothing was mentioned about ce. Twice this has happened now and this is a big part of our holiday. Still a minor gripe, overall great.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Superdude53

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for your continued patronage to Jumeirah Beach Hotel. Our constant effort at Jumeirah Beach Hotel is to create a relaxing environment and offer efficient, warm, friendly and unobtrusive service to all our guests and I am happy to hear that you were overall happy with the services provided by our colleagues.

Your kind comment about our colleagues Sandip, Sreedar, Ann, Agnelo Theresa, Thomas and Albert is highly appreciated. Our colleagues are our asset and we put lot of efforts to train our colleagues to deliver the good quality service to all our guests, and your mention of superlative service during your stay is very encouraging and a great pride for us. I have shared your comment with the entire team and they all are happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. I have noted your comment with regards to the communication of Club Executive Closure and passed on to the team to avoid such incident in near future. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience this caused to you during your stay.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Back to the JBH in July, this is one of the best hotels we have stayed in. We did stray to the Atlantis one year, but as people have already said, its a bit 'Disney' where as the JBH is more friendly and personal.
The rooms are always clean and comfortable and the restaurants cater for all tastes.
its not only the hotel earns the 5 star rating , its the staff also....

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Markbredgar

Dear Guest

First of all I would like to thank you for your continued patronage to Jumeirah Beach Hotel and I am delighted to read that every aspect of your experience was excellent. Your kind comment about our colleagues is highly appreciated. I have shared your comment with our colleagues and they are very happy to hear that their efforts has been recognized by our guests and you had a brilliant holiday with us.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Just returned from a 6 night stay and from the outset it was a shambles at check in they had not allocated us rooms we had to show the receptionist our booking and even then we were not given the rooms we ordered we booked three rooms but ended up in an apartment with two rooms with a nice view but the smell from the kitchens and the sound of music banging all night was not restful . I booked this hotel for a special holiday for my children and there partners and I feel queuing for dinner each night then having to wait for a table to be told they had nothing only one outside in the smoking area so we waited and was given a four persons table for six of us . We also had problems with ordering drinks you would of finished your meal be four receiving all the drinks on our last night my glass of wine did not turn up at all so I asked the manager to take it off my bill he did say sorry and gave me one on the house but it's not the point this should not be happening in a five star hotel We enjoyed the waterpark untill one day the security guy stopped my son and made such a fuss about him not being part of the hotel all because the room mess up ,he was totally embarraced in front of many other guests when he complained at reception they just said sorry about that and that was it . It was as if the face fits you are ok but that security guard was right up in my sons face and that is not acceptable . I also found it insulting that housekeeping came into our room on the last evening checking the tables etc for damage before we left I would not of minded it done descreatly ,but we were all there getting ready to go down for dinner and I had just got out the shower ,so was in a towel .I would not recommend the hotel it's a lovely setting but not worth the money you pay for it there are much better hotels at lower rateings

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank towny999

Dear Guest,

Your valuable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the service Jumeirah Beach Hotel is renowned for and exceed your expectations for future visits. I was therefore concerned to understand that on this occasion we did not meet your expectations. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced during your stay.

I have noted all your comments and passed on to the teams to look into the matter and taking corrective action where required so that we exceed your expectations in near future. I offer no excuses, rather a commitment to ensure that this does not happen again in the future. Thank you for bringing these incidents into my attention. In the meanwhile, may I please request you to provide us some more details about your stay i.e. your room number, arrival and departure date to investigate is further.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

From check-in to checkout nothing was too much trouble for very friendly staff. Excellent buffet meals combined with great facilities in pools, high standard gymnasium and excellent conference centre. Would definitely consider a family holiday given the wide range of facilities and high quality.

Room Tip: All rooms have an ocean view and there is no road noise so all rooms appeared to be good. As with Si...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank BHewe54

Dear Guest

I am delighted to read that every aspect of your experience was excellent. Thank you for mentioning so many positive elements about the resort from check-in to check-out.