We stayed 3 nights here and wished it was longer!!!!!
The service was outstanding - best service we have ever had. Our room was amazing - view of the Burj Al Arab and beach and pools. We were on level 9, room 913. It was perfect.
We were newly engaged, and the hotel even brought up champagne and a box of chocs for us to celebrate! Very nice gesture!
And on my birthday they delivered a cake and more champagne!! haha we were so thrilled!
The bed was a nice king sized bed, very comfy! And the bathroom facilities were new and very nice.
The room was high tech and had great satelite tv - which was a nice change from european tv.
This hotel would be great for families too, as there are lots of activities and entertainment.
would def recommend and come back during our next visit to Dubai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Travelbag, Jumeirah International, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Prestigia, TravelUp, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah