This hotel is in a different league to my usual choice of hotel, but this was a working break. The rooms are very spacious and we loved the fresh fruit in the room daily. The breakfast choice was so large it was a problem to decide what to eat, but it was all delicious. As a guest of the hotel we also had access to the Wild Wadi Waterpark, which we used daily. The hotel, seems a long distance from the airport, and Dubai traffic/ roads resemble a mass carpark at times. I loved looking out from the hotel window, being able to see the Burj, The World, and The palms. One day I plan to return...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Jumeirah International, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Agoda, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah