Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Jumeirah Al Naseem(Dubai)
5,760 results
All reviewsexecutive poolwild wadithe burj al arablatitude restaurantuptown barpremium leisurela verandajumeirah beachwater parkbalcony roomhalf boardfree ice lolliesfamily poolkids clubbeach baggolf buggiesfree access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2014

great place to stay withal the amenities you could wish for. Great food, drink prices as expected around £6/water and £10 for a small beer similar to a hotel in LONDON. We took our own wine and used the fridge and glasses provided in the room. The plugs are UK standard and there is an adaptor provided in one of the drawers . AC is great. The water park is great but the walk ways could get hot where shade was not provided. WiFi is free and we were able to use Skype without any problem.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Paul_Webb
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Beach Hotel on Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were overall happy with the services provided by our colleagues. Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements about the resort.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Arriving at the hotel we were greeted with cool towels and friendly check in staff but since that first encounter I can't say we have been overly impressed with the hotel and it certainly, in my opinion does not rate a 5*. The restaurants that we have eaten in are busy, noisey and more on a par with an all inclusive in magaluf, certainly not something you would immediately associate with a hotel of this standing. I guess the fact that we are here celebrating our anniversary we expected it to be a little more civilised but sadly we have not found this so far. We will visit again but sadly not somewhere we will be rushing back to.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues. I am also happy to hear that we became the scenery on your wedding anniversary. I wish you both a happy married life together. Thank you for celebrating this important occasion with us.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Just returned from another great stay at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel.
Absolutely love this hotel.
Great service whereever you go within the hotel although this year, the reception staff could have been a bit more friendly/helpful.
Breakfast at the Lattitude is good and so much choice.
The Italian Restaurant on the 1st floor is a BIG must, the food is amazing and definitley improved since previous years.
Pool area is spacious, but need to get there early as the beds get snapped up quick.
Overall I have to give this hotel 10/10

Room Tip: Higher up the better. Rooms with odd numbers have the better view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank CAC76

Dear Guest,

Our constant effort at Jumeirah Beach Hotel is to create a relaxing environment and offer efficient, warm, friendly and unobtrusive service to all our guests, and I am happy to hear that you were overall happy with the services provided by our colleagues. Your comment with regards to the friendliness of the reception colleagues has been noted and passed on to the front-office manager to look into it and taking corrective action where required to ensure all the reception colleagues follow our hallmarks and deliver the great quality service to all our guests. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I have been staying at Jumeriah beach hotel multiple times a year with my family for the past 12 years.

The hotel itself is fantastic and the views are sensational- in general I couldn't compliment this hotel more. However this time I was disappointed with the treatment received from Reception staff who were at times rude.

After several issues with the room, I spoke to a member of reception who was incredibly rude and overall should not be working as a public facing member of staff.

The restaurant staff were all first class as always however I think management within the restaurants need to appreciate that consumers enjoy talking to staff. On several occasions incredibly polite restaurant staff were taken away by the managers and spoken to in not a pleasant manner for engaging in conversation which is all part of the great experience.

Overall a great hotel, however definitely some staffing issues which cast a dark light over the overall experience.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank RP201414

Dear Guest,

First and foremost I would like to thank you for your continued patronage to Jumeirah Beach Hotel and taking the time to detail your feedback following your recent stay at Jumeirah Beach Hotel. As a company, we greatly value both positive and negative feedback that we receive from our guests as we constantly strive to maintain the highest standard of service, I was therefore concerned to understand that on this occasion we did not meet your expectations. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced during your stay. I have noted all your comments and passed on to the management team to look into in and taking corrective action where required so that we exceed your expectations in near future.

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

We only had a couple of day stop over on route elsewhere but really enjoyed JBH.

Really spacious rooms with great views. Excellent service, ice lollies for the kids around the pool, the chef handing out fresh chilled fruit, etc.

Facilities were excellent with a great kids club and shaded pool.

Would certainly visit again!

Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank nprudhoe

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were overall happy with the services provided by our colleagues. Ice lollies and water spray around the Pool are some of our several special touches we have developed to enhance the guest experience at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and I am very delighted to hear that you found these gestures as impressive.