We visited the Jumeirah Beach for the first time on the 11th of July for 2 nights, we initially booked an Executive Club Room but when we arrived upgraded (for a reasonable rate) to a 2 Bedroom Suite on the 20th floor (room 2003) while the room hadn't been upgraded, the views more than made up for that! Because we were right on the end we had a direct view of the Burj! Nothing was too much for the hotel staff, all of them were very polite and very helpful especially in the executive lounge. The pick up from the Airport was great we arrived after an overnight flight at 7:30 in the morning! But they were on hand with cold water and cold towels which woke us right up in our Lincoln Navigator which was comfortable and quiet for our 30 minute trip to and from the airport. We used the Wild Wadi water park on both days which was fantastic! And the executive pool and pool bar were great we enjoyed the virgin mojitos which were very refreshing in the extreme heat! The only disappointment of this holiday was that the hotel didn't do anything special for my sons 16th Birthday which considering it was the whole reason for the trip was a big letdown! We had informed the hotel beforehand and someone spoke to us about it on arrival which got my sons hopes up! You would expect for the price you pay for this hotel that a cake wouldn't be too much trouble! Nonetheless we would still like to return probably when it's cooler and for a longer visit next time! You will like this hotel and when all the renovations are done I'm sure it will be amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jumeirah International, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Destinology, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, Priceline, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah