Another fabulous family holiday here. Worth staying in the Premium Leisure Club. Newly refurbished rooms which are sumptuous and everything electronically controlled. Super comfy huge beds and the view of the ocean and the Burj is breathtaking. Club lounge cocktails are delicious, particularly upstairs where the barman Robert is a genius. I asked him for a cocktail which he hadn't heard of and he found out how to make it for me the next evening. Use of Wild Wadi is of course a huge bonus and it pays to get there for 9.30 -10 a.m and use it while it is super quiet as it gets busy later on. Exec pool is fab. A beautifully designed pool with lots of palm tress and inlets with hot tub style jets. The staff at the exec pool are particularly good. In particular Sumanta who is just a poppet and Kumar in the swim up bar who makes the best banana milk shake in the world! The staff at the exec pool come around regularly with iced lollies, ice cold water, lavender infused ice cold face towels and even a cold water body spray if you need it! In fact all hotel staff are exceptional. Use of the half board vouchers mean you can dine in any of the Jumeirah hotels. We would particularly recommend Carnevale, although the service is pretty slow here, and Villa Beach which are both in the JB hotel. Stunning food. We also enjoyed the Tortuga Mexican restaurant at the Madinat. Delicious food and great atmosphere. We found Der Keller (a rather twee German restaurant) and Al Hambra (a Spanish restaurant) were our least favourites. Latitude restaurant in the JB is also good and we were here for Ramadan so got to sample the super tasty Arabic cuisine too.
All in all a super place for a holiday. No complaints at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jumeirah International, Booking.com, TravelUp, Travelbag, Agoda, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com and Holiday Gems so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah