Visited Jumeirah Beach Hotel for 5 days in August just after Ramadan.
I thought this was a fabulous hotel and the kids loved it. We upgraded to the Premium Leisure Lounge and it was well worth it - it included free transfers and access to the Lounge which included free drinks and canapés twice a day. Staff were very friendly and helpful and you felt welcomed for the duration of your stay.
The facilities were ideal with free access to the adjacent water park, fitness centre, tennis/squash courts and mountain climbing !
Plenty of things to do at the hotel for adults and kids alike - the location of the beach just opposite the Burj was stunning.
Couldn't recommend this hotel enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Jumeirah International, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah