The hotel still looks great, two years after our last visit. The beach, the pools, lobby and restaurants are all beautiful. The use of facilities and restaurants at the other hotels in the group was a great bonus. What really stands out is the helpfulness of the staff and the sheer number of them. Around the pools, especially, the life guards kept a very close eye on all the children, which allows parents to relax. On arrival we were upgraded from two rooms (we travelled with two of our children - aged 12 and 13 and so had two rooms booked) to a two bed beachcomber suite. These are on the ground floor and are very large, though the single bathroom is quite small. The real bonus is the large lounge area which allowed us all space, and also the access to the private terrace and from there to the pools and beach, without having to go through the lobby or elevators. We also were on "half board", which was excellent value. We ate at as many restaurants as possible, in the Madinat hotel also and could choose anything from the menus. We went scuba diving (great but water was not clear) and water skiing. Teenage kids are not as well provided for, but younger children were well looked after with many clubs and activities. The water parks (Wild Wadi and Atlantis) are a diversion but cannot compare to the USA parks. The gym is very well equipped and has an excellent range of classes with great instructors. Though the weather in July was very hot and humid, I wish I had booked to stay longer as we had such a great time. The whole family want to return as we enjoyed it even more the second time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jumeirah International, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelbag, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah