Stayed at this magnificent Hotel in November 2005 with my Mum on the way to Egypt from Australia. The facilities were just fantastic. Our room was spacious and well appointed. Bathroom with a bath and seperate shower. Free internet. We were lucky enough to have a room with a balcony. I recommend you request one when you book. The staff especially the conciege were always willing to assist us with tour bookings or have a chat about what we planned to do or what we had done.
We had breakfast every morning at Beachcombers overlooking the white sand, the Arabian Sea and the truly magnificent Burg al Arab Hotel. Such an amazing building no matter what time of the day or night it mesmerises you. It is forever changing with the rising and going down of the sun.
Swimming in the Arabian Sea under the Burg al Arab was wonderful as was swimming in the huge pool and treating ourselves to a cocktail at the swim up bar.
We took a trip in the desert by 4 wheel drive with a tour and had dinner in a bedowin camp. A great night, great food and great company with tourists from all over the world. Flushing toilets too!!! The only thing I would say is that the belly dancing went on a bit long. At the end of the night they turned all the lights off and we all laid down to view the stars. Amazingly we observed a shooting star in a sky that was black with bright stars all over it! Breathtaking!
I would recommend Jumeirah Beach Hotel to anyone wanting a luxurrious and special place to stay out of the heart of Dubai city but well within reach of it by cab. It is quite pricey but if you can splurge you will never regret it. Remember we only live once and this is a once in a lifetime luxury you just can't miss!
Loved Dubai! Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jumeirah International, Booking.com, Destinology, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah