Jumeirah Emirates Towers
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
3,079 results
All reviewswild wadibusiness hoteldubai mallalta badiazero gravityrib roomnoodle housefree accessbeach hotelclub suitewater parkbusiness districtprivate beachshuttle busbusiness tripconcierge deskthe executive lounge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 March 2011

Great in everyway. Rooms, service, location, transport all excellent. I go back to this hotel eveytime I am in Dubai. Great value for money and I love the free tranfer to either 2 beach clubs. This hotel is my wife favourite also. You wont be dissapointed.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2011

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor, following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I am extremely pleased that you were impressed with the service levels of our colleagues, the location of the hotel, the rooms, transport, complimentary shuttle service to the beach and your overall stay with us. We greatly appreciate your feedback as my colleagues take great pride in providing exceptional service and it is always rewarding to be able to share praise from our guests.

We look forward to your next visit.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 15 March 2011

excellent value weekending package which we indulge in quite often as locals. Great value for money includes breakfast access to private beach clubs of mina a'salam or JBH, discounts off in house food and attached shopping mall voucher.Dubai is not a cheap city, so difficult to find value for money and service to match, JET always meets and often exceeds expectations.
Food at the rib room is divine, the truffle mash and mushroom sauce but the atlantic kind crab salad starter is heavenly!
Check in and check out can be a little lengthy but all staff are polite and eager to please. They have a great spa and do a very good facial.The pool is a little small but access to beach clubs and wild wadi water park more than makes up for it, It makes a great business hotel and the views from the rooms of the royal stables and DIFC are very pleasant. They are always very generous with late checkout and early check in, room service food is fantastic!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2011

Dear Guest

It is an absolute pleasure to read your detailed feedback, particularly that you found our weekending package, the food, our Talise Spa, complimentary access to the private beach facilities of our sister properties, and the overall service to be excellent.

It is feedback like yours that motivates our colleagues to provide our guests with the outstanding service Jumeirah Emirates Towers is well known for and I would like to thank you once again for your fantastic feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 12 March 2011

I stayed here for one night. Must say here I expereinced the quickest check in I ever experienced at any hotel. Staff is very friendly and helpfull. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. During my time the hotel was very busy but I could only see business people and no families with children. I personally will use the hotel again should i be in Dubai on business but will defenitely choose another hotel if i take my family on a vacation.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

We greatly appreciate your feedback as my colleagues take great pride in providing exceptional service and it is always rewarding to be able to share praise from our guests. I was a bit concerned to read that you felt our hotel was only focused on business. Children are very welcome in our hotel and you will be pleased to know that in fact we have the Sinbad’s Kids Club offering a range of fun activities for children of all ages. We also offer a special kids menu in all our restaurants. A regular shuttle service with free entrance to the beach and free passes to Wild Wadi Waterpark during the weekends are other services and activities on offer in order to engage families staying with us and I hope you will take advantage of this during your next visit with your family.

We look forward to your next visit in the near future.

Reviewed 10 March 2011

I forgot to write our review of here until we mentioned it a few days ago as the best breakfast we have ever had. We stayed here for two nights during Ramadam at a good rate and received a really nice room. The hotel is really nice but the best thing about it were the staff who were really nice and very helpful. They arranged a trip to the waterpark plus the sister Hotel Bur al Arab for us and greeted us with cool towels every time we arrived back. The pool was small but nice for a relaxing hour and the skyview bar is well worth a cocktail. Because of the new metro it is now accessible for tourists also. Would recommend this hotel and my compliments to the staff.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the service Jumeirah Emirates Towers is renowned for and it was a pleasure to know that you found our staff to be nice and helpful and that you enjoyed your trip to the beach and to our sister property, Burj Al Arab. Our hotel as your rightly commented is very close to the metro station and centrally located, therefore accessible to the many places of interest in Dubai, including the malls. You may be pleased to know that we also offer a complimentary shuttle service to the Dubai Mall as an added benefit.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 March 2011

For business - Emirates Towers still has it.
Though for more fun and if you enjoy walking, then the Address is it.
Other favorites: One and Only, Jumeriahs' Al Qasr and Ritz, Hilton on dubai beach area is good location for walking on the beach and if you are visiting friends at JBR. (jumeriah Beach residences)

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2011

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Your comment about our hotel being ‘always classic for business’ is extremely pleasing and I will share with my colleagues who will be very thrilled to know.

We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.