“business and beach”

Jumeirah Emirates Towers
Ranked #24 of 563 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 25 July 2012

In the middle of the business area located jumeirah hotel - amazing service of the executive club with the best snacks I ever tried, shuttle express to the jumeirah beach for my whilfe while I talk business - emirates towers has been the choice for us many times and will be again in the future.
I love the minibar included in the hotel rate, a cold snickers with a coke at 2 in the morning without being charged 70 dhs for it on the bill is lovely. The pool is great, don´t miss to touch to mosaik at the floor. Breakfast is perfect at the executive club on level 42. Will be back soon.

Room Tip: Book deluxe room, it included club executive and offers you a wide range of snacks during the day, s...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank mabra21
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2012

Dear Guest

I am delighted to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed all the facilities and services that we provide to our guests in the hotel. Our team is very focused on extending the highest level of service to all our guests and I have also passed your feedback with the rest of the Club Executive Lounge Team.

Once again, thank you for making Jumeirah Emirates Towers your destination of choice and We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers soon.

General Manager & Area General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,970)

Reviewed 23 July 2012

Great service, easy check-in, friendly staff, superb rooms with fabulous views! Well decorated and spacious rooms. Kid friendly. Received a complimentary cake as it was my birthday. Lots of complimentary water and wi-fi! Breakfast buffet one of the best in the city, lots of live stations and freshly baked bread.Great little pool!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Lady-ber

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with as at Jumeirah Emirates Towers and for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor.

I am very pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us, particularly on your birthday. Your comments, particularly regarding the breakfast, are indeed heartwarming. Rest assured that we will continue to strive in providing the best service and product that Jumeirah Emirates Towers is renowned for.

I will definitely share your feedback with the team and we all look forward to welcoming you back in not too distant future.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

If you are coming here to stay on business the place is probably fine. We stayed here as we were transitioning out of Dubai with our 18m and 4 yo and the hotel didn't meet our expectations.
Firstly check took 40 minutes because the hotel was busy and there were too few people working on the desks. How hard can it really be to take your credit card details and give you a room key?
We got the the room our kids were exhausted and the cot that we requested was not in the room and we had to wait another 30 minutes for the cot - this was at 9.00 at night so way past my 18m old bed time.
We were given free passes to the beach which was fabulous but as it was over 40 degrees we wanted to go with our kids into the almost empty kids club to play with our kids in the cool and we were told that we were not allowed to enter unless we paid 85AED per hour per child. We thought that this was ridiculous as all we wanted to do was to play with our kids with the toys no one else was using we weren't looking for babysitting.
The hotel rooms are adequate but quite small for Dubai and we were lucky to get at least soap and hair shampoo and conditioner, but nothing else ie no body lotion etc which you would normally get in a 5 star hotel.
I had to argue with the hotel manager to insist that our 18m child be able to play in the hotel's kids club. The kids club is a small windowless room but at least has a few coloured toys and blocks more than suitable for my 18mo and 4 yo to be entertained for an hour (better than them playing with the tv and electric curtain control in the hotel room!). Basic policy is that kids under 2 are not allowed even if accompanied by their own parent or nanny. I could see no logical reason for this.
The new gym is really nice but the outdoor pool was a bit dirty.
My feeling was there was definitely evidence of some good service but this is a business hotel and don't go here with kids (there were actually lots of kids in the hotel).
Breakfast an expensive buffet - so make sure it is included in your room rate.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank global_nomad_pacific
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for your detailed feedback with regards to your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I was very concerned to read that you were left to feel disappointed about several aspects of your stay experience with us. Please allow me to sincerely apologize for all the shortcomings during your recent stay at our property. I have noted your comments and will be sharing them with the department concerned to look into and rectify, especially from our Front Office Team for the speed of check-in.

If I may clarify, as part of the U.A.E policy, children with age of 5 – 12 years old are allowed to enter a Hotel’s kids club with the supervision of Kids’ Club attendant. Children with the age range of 2 – 4 years old, may enter Hotel’s Kids Club with the supervision directly from a family member and/or an appointed representative with the parents’ consent at all times. I am pleased to advise you that guests who are staying with Jumeirah Emirates Towers are entitled for a complimentary access to our Sinbad Kids Club for the period of three hours, of which we have received extremely positive feedback from both our leisure and business markets that have stayed in the hotel.

It would be our privilege to welcome you back in the near future, giving us another opportunity to make sure you have a great stay.

Reviewed 13 July 2012

Just completed another very enjoyable stay at JET. Always delivers with top quality service and attention to detail. I was upgraded to a suite which was very comfortable, immediate access to WiFi and everything you want in a room.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Sean P
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your complimentary review on TripAdvisor, following your subsequent stay with us at Jumeirah Emirates Towers. This will certainly motivate our team to continue to deliver the best service to all our guests. It is always very rewarding to receive such compliments as the team endeavour to ensure that every guest leaves with great satisfaction.

I am eager to share your review with my colleagues who will be thrilled to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.

Once again, thank you very much for your kind words. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers, hopefully in the very near future.

Reviewed 12 July 2012

I stayed at the Emirates Towers for 2 nights. It was not what was expected from the 5 star hotel. The room was small compared to other similar hotels while they did not provide the basic amenities like toiletries, the room did not even have a iron with stand. The four of us were given different floors ranging from 17 to the 33 with some getting better rooms despite paying the same. I forgot some stuff in the room after checking out even complained but were not able to find it so sad.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank sohailisd

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

As a company we greatly value the feedback which we receive from our guests as we constantly strive to maintain consistently high standard of service.

I apologize that the Hotel was unable to fulfil your request in allocating all rooms booked on the same floor. Due to the hotel occupancy that varies as well as the room types inventory, the Hotel cannot guarantee to allocate all rooms on the same floor.

I was very concerned with regards to your missing property. Please accept my sincere apology of not being able to locate your missing items. Rest assured, in-depth investigation is always conducted, should there be any missing property reported from our guests. Should your time permit, your willingness to provide me with further details relating to the specific comment above or your recent experience at Jumeirah Emirates Towers in general would be most appreciated.

We do hope you will afford us the opportunity to welcome you again to our hotel, thus giving us an opportunity to restore your confidence in our services.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

I was staying at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers from the 1st to the 3rd July. And it was a wonderful experience! The views of Burj Khalifa from our suite were also spectacular, especially during the night time. If you are under the impression that this is a very business type hotel, then it's not true. I feel like this hotel is the perfect balance and I was made to feel very comfortable.

We made our room booking through an offer and were offered a complimentary upgrade to a suite and complimentary breakfast for two. I must say that the experience was wonderful.

The complimentary kawa (Arabic coffee) and dates in the lounge area is a must try. They also have a few restaurants such as Tokyo@the Towers that is wonderful to try.

The staff is extremely friendly and they go out of their way to make you feel comfortable.

The hotel is very centrally located. It's a 5 minute drive from the Dubai Mall which proves to be very convenient. They also have a free shuttle that takes you there. All guests at this hotel also have free access to the Wild Wadi water park which is one of the best water parks in Dubai.

I would advise on making spa bookings well in advance. I could not try the spa as they were completely booked for the next three days.

I am definitely going back to this hotel !

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank travebuff_m
Management response:Responded 12 July 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for your complimentary feedback from your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you were pleased with the service as well as the facilities provided at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

It is gratifying to note that you found our complimentary shuttle service to our sister properties at the beach as well as complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark provided an added value for you.

Thank you for choosing to return to Jumeirah Emirates Towers and recommending our hotel on the website. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

I recently stayed 5 nights at this Jumeirah property.True to its name Jumeirah group does keep to its 5star standards.Breakfast was superb.On check in I was upgraded to a club room.The room was spacious and well appointed.Bathroom amenities were of a very high standard.The hotel service very efficient.The Metro was a few minutes walk to the hotel.I definitely would rate this hotel five star.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank abdullah0811
Management response:Responded 12 July 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I am delighted to learn that we managed to exceed your expectations. Our colleagues are focused on delivering the best service and product, I am certain that they will be equally delighted to learn of your feedback.