“Great Building, right there on the financial spot of Dubai”

Jumeirah Emirates Towers
Ranked #21 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 6 November 2012

This is a great hotel. We had fantastic stay, and management and personnel extraordinary. One good thing of this and other Jumeirah hotels we have stayed in, is the flexibility of the personnel to make the guest feel like they are in the best hotel in the world. We stayed during the Eid holiday, which was absolutely crowded. The whole city was exploding, and shopping malls were impossibly full of people. My wife had the great idea to go to and watch a movie at the Dubai Mall, and by the end of the film the whole place was so crowded that the line to get a cab was literally miles long. We called the hotel, and explained the situation, and kindly offered a limo to pick us up!!! It was not part of our package, or part of the standard services, but they just did this to help their guests to have a wonderful stay! We thought that was class act.
Another positive experience: Upon checking in, there was a mini-line building up since several guests were arriving at the same time. Well, there was this guy (I think the manager or something) who took us to a separate desk (since we were arriving with children) and arranged the whole process in seconds. We thought that was nice and efficient, bending the standard "rules" and offering an option to make things smoother for guests. This is what makes this hotel different from others, not only the extraordinary views and outstanding building, and great pool, and also the included beach and Water Park option for all guests at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, but the exceptional service.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2012

Dear Guest

I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

It is gratifying to note that you were pleased with the services and facilities of Jumeirah Emirates Towers. It is also great to learn that our colleagues went above your expectations to assist you with check-in as well as the transportation services.

I am eager to share your review with my colleagues who will be thrilled to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

Much prefer staying in the Address which is more lively nowadays, i think JET needs to refresh its rooms which hasnt changed for a decades, and queuing up on reception coz there is only one member of staff really is unacceptable.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Memoirsofatravelbug1
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for constructive feedback on your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers. Needless to say it is very disappointing that you highlighted a number of issues which clearly failed to live up to your expectations.

We are constantly monitoring our arrival experience and want to ensure that our guest receives a smooth and speedy check in. I have addressed your feedback with the team and my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused upon your arrival.

I am pleased to update that we have recently completed the second phase of refurbishment for our guest rooms, as part of the many exciting enhancements underway in Jumeirah Emirates Towers. I very much welcome your feedback on the enhanced rooms on your next stay with us.

Once again, thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor, and it would be our privilege to welcome you back in the near future, giving us another opportunity to make sure you have a great stay.

General Manager and Area General Manager

Reviewed 23 October 2012

There are many iconic buildings in Dubai, but to my eye the most beautiful of all are the Emirates Towers. Housed within those towers is the wonderful Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel which I highly recommend either if you are doing business in Dubai, or want a central, Sheik Zayed Road, location. The rooms are spacious and luxurious, and the service is great. The hotel is easily accessed (unlike many other hotels on SZR). The hotel's restaurants are excellent and the bar at the top of the building is a must for a special cocktail with friends. The shuttle bus service to the beachside Jumeirah properties is wonderful for both the businessperson needing a getaway, or the partner of that businessperson who wants some swimming time in the Gulf. Well-done Jumeirah! I'll be back.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank GlobalTrekker74

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you were impressed with the service delivered at Jumeirah Emirates Towers. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with my colleagues, as they will no doubt be delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.

It is gratifying to note that you found our complimentary shuttle service to our sister properties at the beach provided an added value for you.

I appreciate you recommending Jumeirah Emirates Towers and I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future.

General Manager and Area General Manager

Reviewed 23 October 2012

I stayed for 3 nights at Emirates Towers, and it was an excellent stay. This hotel has it all, great views from the rooms, a great location for sightseeing landmarks such as Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Very modern rooms and very clean!

Room Tip: Corner suites are quieter and rooms facing the green space have a very nice view.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Noora_Ch

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements during your stay, and found our strategic location is beneficial during your visit to Dubai.

Once again, thank you very much for your kind words. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, hopefully in the very near future.

Reviewed 22 October 2012

This hotel has it all,great views from the rooms and the club lounge, a great location for sightseeing landmarks such as Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall and with free passes to Wild Wadi and Jumeriah Beach hotel you can see the Burj Al Arab up close and personal too.
The service in the club lounge was excellent and quietly efficient, snacks and beverages tasty and just right. The only small gripe was the pool size, ok for a quick dip but use the facilities at Jumeriah for the day if you want a day by the pool. We had planned a shopping trip for 1 day of our stay but the hotel was so nice that we made the most of our lovely recently refurbished room and club lounge and stayed at the hotel.
There are lots of places to choose on a Dubai trip and usually we wouldn't consider a 2nd visit to a hotel but both my husband and i want to return again and soon!

Room Tip: We had a room on 47th floor, the GCC offers are worth checking as you may be able to upgrade to a su...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DeborahJ

Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to read how much you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us at Jumeirah Emirates Towers. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor

Besides the world class product that we have, I am sure that it is our service and attention to details, are what makes us special. Still, we will work hard every day to try to deliver a perfect experience for all our guests.

It is gratifying to note that you found our complimentary shuttle service to our sister properties at the beach as well as entrance to Wild Wadi water park provided an added value for you.

Once again, thank you for recommending Jumeirah Emirates Towers and for your continued loyalty, we certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back, hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 20 October 2012

Thought I had posted a review following my visit in April/May this year but realised as contemplating next years booking that I hadn't! stayed at the end of April this year and had another fantastic experience. I Visit Dubai annually as a shopping trip / weekend break with a girlfriend and find that although this is a business orientated hotel it is a fantastic central location for two women wishing to shop and relax. Definitely go for the club option as it is great value for money and the extras make sure you have a memorable stay. The staff in the lounge are always excellent. The facilities of the beach hotels are available to you should you wish to use them but the pool area is very relaxing, although yes it is quite small but rarely busy so peaceful. Thoroughly recommend this hotel and have already booked flights for next Mays shopping expedition.

Room Tip: Book club option - worth every penny
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor with regards to your 4th stay with us at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I am delighted that, though you found Jumeirah Emirates Towers is classified as business hotel, our Leisure guests are able to enjoy other additional benefits provided.

I also would like to thank you for your kind acknowledgement of our Club Executive Colleagues, it is with great pleasure that I am able to recognize particular Team that provided memorable experiences to our guests.

I appreciate you recommending Jumeirah Emirates Towers and I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in May 2013.

Reviewed 18 October 2012

This is the 2nd time we've stayed here. Very clean, modern, spacious, great amenities in the room--and i love the free access to Wild Wadi and Madinat Jumeirah Beach. We definitely take advantage of this everytime we stay here. We've put our "in-laws" here as well as a last minute choice and they loved it. Great restaurants in DIFC as well. However, if you're looking for something touristy or with direct access to the beach, then this is not for you. Go to "The Walk" in Jumeirah JBR or Dubai Marina area...You'll need a car/taxi for this place.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I am pleased to advise you that we have been providing a daily complimentary shuttle service as well as complimentary entrance the beach of our sister properties within Jumeirah Group, including Wild Wadi Water park, of which we have received extremely positive feedback from both our leisure and business markets that have stayed within the hotel. I would encourage you to approach our Concierge Desk who will be more than happy to assist you with any request that you may have on your next stay with us.

It would be our privilege to welcome you back in the near future, giving us opportunity to make sure you have another great stay.