“The Jumeirah Group”

Ranked #16 of 542 Hotels in Dubai
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“The Jumeirah Group”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for 4 nights 25th - 29th September and it was fantastic. Some reviews mention delays when checking in, this was certainly not the case for us. I can also say that every time we walked past in the 4 days we were there there was never a queue there either ???

Breakfast was amazing with so much choice for every culture and service excellent.

We used the pool on the first day after we checked in and ate from the pool bar and thoroughly enjoyed our pizza.

We took advantage of the opportunity to use the Jumeirah Beach Hotel and sat on the amazing beach there for 4 wonderful days. We also went into Wild Wadi for the last 30 minutes one evening. Jumeirah Beach Hotel is amazing but it was nice to return to the Towers in the evening as it has more of a calmness to it and also easy to go to the Mall.

My daughter lives in Dubai but we chose to experience the Jumeirah holiday and so glad we did it was amazing and can't wait to do it again.

Room service was fab and the lovely man who brought it to us was so sweet. Luis on reception and the very smiley man on the lifts (those lifts are an experience !) We were on the 33rd floor so had a great view on our way up there. The only thing that I can say was a negative was that we had an adjoining room and the child next door loved to scream ! But not the hotels fault but I would ask for a non adjoining room next time.
Someone did ring our doorbell at 6 one morning which was very strange so remember to put your 'Do not disturb' light on .

Room Tip: Ask for a non adjoining room.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Tina H
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.
Allow us to thank you for choosing our hotel as your preferred hotel. We do know there are a lot of other hotel choices in Dubai, but we are grateful for being able to host you and your daughter.

Thank you for acknowledging the positive elements of your stay, as it is from your feedback that we will be able to uphold our commitment to excellence. I am sure that a lot of travelers, whether leisure or business, will benefit from your review.

We have communicated your feedback to the entire team at the hotel and they are all very happy to know that their efforts are so well appreciated, particularly our Room Service Team, our Security Team (who assist the guests by the lift) and of course Luis. I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

Rest assured that we will ensure to assign a non-adjoining room on your next stay with us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you and your daughter back in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

General Manager and Area General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (554)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 29 September 2013

It was very nice service and everything was okay but I want to ask if I forgot my sunglasses in my room which was 3103 and really the service was great , also the gym was amazing especially the trainer ( Alessandra) and I really wish to have another trip to Dubai to stay again in Jumeirah emirates tower

• Stayed September 2013
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in writing a review in TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the overall service provided in the hotel. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with my colleagues, particularly with Alessandra, as she will no doubt be delighted to know that her efforts are so well appreciated. It is indeed heartwarming to have such wonderful comments from you.

Allow me to contact you further regarding for the sunglasses you have mentioned in your review.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Tweed Heads, Australia
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Booked and stayed two nights in a deluxe suite (room 1801) - 2 x adults and 1 x chid. I must say that the room was very good, to be fair excellent. Impeccably clean, spacious, quality furniture and fittings, amazing beds and lovely bathrooms. Also to be fair I found the majority of staff helpful, courteous and very friendly. About 15 minutes from the airport and the same to Jumeirah Beach & Wild Wadi Waterpark & Mall of the Emirates (each taxi ride is only about $15 Aus dollars each way). Now, taking that into account, why I've given only an average review. When we checked in it was very robotic and non-personal. Our room package (weekend suite deal that the Jumeirah website promoted) was not explained and when I asked about a late checkout incl in the package to 4pm I was told it was 2pm and we would have to pay extra. Ok, so I left that alone and we went to our suite. 2am or so in the morning and the prearranged rollaway bed for our exhausted son wasn't in the suite. But it gets worse. It took two phone calls (the second to the duty manager) and 45 minutes to get it! So the review is average because this is Dubai with so much competition in the 5+ star category and that being the case everything should be perfect reflecting the establishment, brand and price paid. Again, to be fair the problem was rectified (slowly) and they gave us a 6pm checkout. My advice is that there are many 5 star competitors nearby and try them first.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. We value all guest feedback as an opportunity to continue to improve our services and products for our guests.

Please note that your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the ultimate experience Jumeirah Emirates Towers is renowned for and to exceed your expectations for future visits. At the same time, I was concerned to read that on this occasion we did not meet some of your expectations.

I have noted your feedback regarding the lapse in service you have felt during check in, as well as the delayed placement of the rollaway bed upon arrival. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused in this respect. This is certainly not the level of service we are known for and can fully understand your disappointment concerning the same. Please note that I have personally passed your feedback to our Executive Assistant Manager- Rooms Division in order to review the procedures and who will then ensure that further coaching to our Front Desk colleagues are done in delivering our luxurious service standards to our valued guests.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor and thereby giving us the opportunity to enhance our service quality. I do hope that this incident will not deter you from visiting Jumeirah Emirates Towers in the future and you will allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in the ultimate hospitality Jumeirah Emirates Towers is renowned for.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in Jumeirah Emirates Towers, whether on your next holiday or on your next business trip.

Dubai
Reviewed 29 September 2013

i stayed for 3 nights on a business occasion and it was from check-in till check out an jumeirah experience. quick and efficent, big room, good firm matress and quality breakfast (slow service). floor to to ceiling windows gives you an imression on high rise living in dubai. conveninet located but a bit of waiting time for a taxi.

Room Tip: try to get a high floor room with burj views, amazing!
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Emirates Towers on Trip Advisor.

We were really happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to the hotel and that you were pleased with the overall service provided to you. We are also pleased to note that you particularly enjoyed the size of the room as well as the quality of the mattress.

On the other hand, I have also noted your feedback regarding the quality of breakfast wherein slow service was experienced as well as the wait you had to experience for a taxi. Rest assured that these will be addressed and proper retraining and follow-ups will be done to ensure a reoccurrence does not occur in the future.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

London
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Well situated short distance by taxi to the Old Town & bazaar. Great hotel, very higth quality/standard. The good experience starts with the Reception, where I received a very friendly welcome, with efficiency.

Room was very good size & well equipped, with a great view. Bed was very comfortable with the best pillow I have ever experienced.

All the staff were very helpful & friendly, with nothing too much for them. The breakfast had a wide selection for all tastes, and was excellent. Fresh fruit was always ripe. Chef cooked great eggs, and even the scrambled eggs which were pre-made & in a container were kept to about 3 portions at a time, so were very fresh.

Bar on 51st floor was good fun & gave a good view of the city.

Emirates Tower is part of the Jumeirah Group, and so we had free access to the amazing water park. Great fun & super variet of slides. Well worth a visit, all the rides are free.

In my top 5 of the best hotels I have stayed at around the world.

Room Tip: None, all rooms were of the same standard & with no issues of noise.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Sightseer46
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, 24 September 2013
Dear Guest,

Allow us to thank you for choosing our hotel as your preferred hotel during your recent business trip in Dubai. We do know there are a lot of other hotel choices in Dubai, but we are grateful for being able to host you on this occasion.

Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay, as it is from your feedback that we will be able to uphold our commitment to excellence. I am sure that a lot of travelers, whether leisure or business, will benefit from your review.

We have communicated your feedback to the entire team at the hotel and they are all very happy to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future. It is indeed heartwarming to read that you have ranked us among the top 5 hotels in the world in which you have stayed.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

New Jersey, USA
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Stayed here on business for 5 nights and can't say I have anything negative to say. Service was excellent, with everyone I came in contact being friendly and attentive. The room was a decent size although the view was somewhat lacking (it faced a huge construction site). More importantly, the room was quiet and barely heard any noise at all.

I read a couple of negative comments about the breakfast buffet but I disagree. There was a large variety of choices and all was very fresh.

If there's one "gripe" it would be that the fitness center is actually located outside of the hotel. It's actually in the adjoining mall but this is a minor inconvenience.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in writing a review in Trip Advisor following your stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers during your recent business trip.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the 5 nights that you have stayed with us, and that you were happy with the overall service provided in the hotel, particularly with the helpfulness of the staff as well as the size of the room. I am also delighted to know as well that you have appreciated the buffet selection that we have, even mentioning that there was a large variety readily available and that the food was fresh.

I have also noted your comment regarding the Talise Fitness Gym being far away from the hotel. Rest assured that we have positioned the gym in the Boulevard to ensure that we can accommodate all our guests who are staying with us. The gym offers a wide range of fitness equipment that can only be accommodated in such a large space. We do thank you for your valued feedback and we appreciate your understanding on this matter.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Stayed at Emirates Towers for 7 nights on a recent business trip. The hotel has all the amenities expected. Free wifi was great and buffet breakfast had good variety. Bar on level 51 had the best atmosphere but with small windows the view is not as good as expected.

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, 29 September 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in writing a review in Trip Advisor following your stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers during your 7-night business trip.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the overall service provided in the hotel, particularly with the amenities provided, as well as the free internet connection and the breakfast selection. I am also delighted to know as well that you have appreciated Alta Badia Bar on Level 51.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.