“This remains my favourite place in Dubai, despite very good alternatives...”

Jumeirah Emirates Towers
Ranked #15 of 546 Hotels in Dubai
London, United Kingdom
“This remains my favourite place in Dubai, despite very good alternatives...”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I have stayed more than 10 times in this hotel. I have tried alternatives, but end-up preferring to stay at this one, which offers an excellent "mix". Great location. Fantastic design. Unbelievable elevators. Splendid rooms. Great restaurants, especially the steak house and the top floor bar / restaurant. Good pool. Very good place to meet friends. Not much to say, except that it is an excellent place to stay while on business in Dubai.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in writing a review in TripAdvisor for Jumeirah Emirates Towers, following your recent stay with us.

We were really happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to the hotel and that you were particularly pleased the overall service provided to you.

Thank you for acknowledging the positive elements of your stay, as it is from your feedback that we will be able to uphold our commitment to excellence. I am sure that a lot of travelers, whether leisure or business, will benefit from your review.

Your complimentary remarks, most especially regarding the quality of rooms, facilities, as well as the elevators, the restaurants, in particular The Rib Room and Alta Badia Restaurant and Bar, were definitely a delight to read. My colleagues take great pride in providing exceptional service and it is always rewarding to be able to share praises from our guests.

General Manager and Area General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (564)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
tokyo
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I was deeply disappointed when checking-in, although services, location, room is totally fine.

We flew to Dubai from Europe, and got the hotel at 6AM. When checking-in, hotel clerk told us repeatedly “no reservation by your name” or “your reservation had been canceled”. We showed our confirmation email, however, he still denied our reservation.
Discussing such a matter for 5minutes, he finally found our reservation (this cause by just his input mistake, after all..)

Without being apologized regarding such matter, the clerk told us that we need to pay extra night charge if we want to come into the room at that moment. It seems that there are no services as “early check-in” on this hotel. (actually room are ready in ten minutes , after I said to him that “I will wait and sleep on the lobby till three PM,)

As such, we got “great” hospitality on very early morning after 10 hours flight,

Except things written above, service, location and room are really good.

This hotel could be worth for 4star hotels

立地もサービスも他の高級ホテル程度で満足の行くものでしたが、チェックイン時に受けた対応が残念でした

●チェックイン時の対応
ヨーロッパからのフライトで朝6時位に着いたのですが、「予約がない」ということで突っぱねられました。私達は某有名旅行サイト経由で予約をしていたのですが、何度、予約の証票を見せても「ない」と10分程度押し返されました。結局はクラークが「姓と名」をコンピュータに逆に入れていたために見つけ出せなかったようですが、謝罪は一切ありませんでした。(こちらから数次抗議はしましたが、笑っているだけで済ませられました)

そのような対応の後、「今からチェックインするなら1泊分の費用が必要」とのことを言われました。どうやらこのホテルにはノーマルで「アーリーチェックイン」というサービスがないようです。(それならば当方がロビーで3時まで寝ていると言ったところ、すぐに部屋が用意されました)

●その他
上記の対応を除いては、部屋、立地、サービスとも、申し分のないレベルです。特に「ワイルド・ワディ」のチケットを無料でもらえるサービスを考えると、非常にお得なホテルだと思います。メトロの駅から近い位置にありますが、地下でつながっているわけではなく、非常に暑い中、車だらけの道を歩く必要がありますので、結局はタクシー移動がメインになるかと思います。

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank hiTokyo
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. We value all guest feedback as an opportunity to continue to improve our services and products for our guests.

Please note that your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the ultimate experience Jumeirah Emirates Towers is renowned for and to exceed your expectations for future visits. At the same time, I was concerned to read that on this occasion your arrival experience was not up to the level of expectations.

I have noted your feedback regarding the inconveniences you have had upon check in as well as the way your situation was handled by one of our colleagues. Please do accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused in this respect. Rest assured that I have personally informed this matter to our Executive Assistant Manager – Rooms Division, who will address this with the colleague directly. Thank you once again for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor and thereby giving us the opportunity to enhance our service quality.

London
Reviewed 13 October 2013

This hotel is simply amazing.

Check in was so smooth and effective (with a Gentleman called Mehdi I believe). He was friendly, professional and instantly made me feel welcomed. When I mentioned I was celebrating my birthday, he arranged for a birthday cake to be delivered the next day. What a great touch.

We stayed on the Chopard Ladies floor. A fantastic experience. The floor is only for female travellers and the bathroom caters to all our needs.

The view is fantastic from the 40th floor and the panoramic lift makes getting back to the room another great experience.

The housekeeping staff was fantastic and catered to all our needs (thanks again for the birthday wishes).

The view of the Palm trees illuminated at night was magical and the hotel is also adjacent to a shopping mall with a Starbucks that opens early and closed late.

The location is great, a short walk to the metro and a AED10 ride to Dubai Mall.

Vu Bar on the 51st floor is also very good and allows you to stay up drinking and partying before popping back to your room.

I have stayed at many 5stars but this one takes the top spot. I actually could not think of anything negative to say. I thought the reception area was even more luxurious and beautiful than the Burj al Arab (which s beautiful but maybe a bit too decadent).

There is no doubt I will be returning to Dubai, even if it s just to relax in this hotel for a few days.

Thank you for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Keyz
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Allow us to thank you for choosing our hotel as your preferred hotel during your recent trip in Dubai. We do know there are a lot of other hotel choices in Dubai, but we are grateful for being able to host you on this occasion.

Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay, as it is from your feedback that we will be able to uphold our commitment to excellence. I am sure that a lot of travelers, whether leisure or business, will benefit from your review. It is indeed heartwarming to note that you have enjoyed your birthday stay with us, whilst staying on one of the Chopard Ladies Rooms in the Chopard Floor.

We have communicated your feedback to the entire team at the hotel, particularly Mehdi and our Housekeeping Team, and they are all very happy to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Very difficult to think of someting negative. Maybe dirty windows but once you are in Dubai, you understand it is impossible to have them all clean from outside. Still not bothering to enjoy amazing view to great architecture of Dubai.

They could improve kids facilities but hotel is bussiness oriented.

Very helpful friendly and fast service. If ever, we come back! Worth of money. The best hotel ever we stayed in. Delicious various breakfast. Room spacious, nice interior, comfortable bed.

Simply great hotel!

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank Julia S
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Emirates Towers on Trip Advisor.

We were really happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to the hotel and that you were pleased with the overall service provided to you. We are also pleased to note that you particularly enjoyed the views that come with the room, as well as the breakfast selection.

You will be pleased to note that we do conduct the cleaning of the windows of the hotel regularly and that we do offer transfers to the beach for families to enjoy the beautiful weather and beach area of Dubai.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Karachi, Pakistan
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights check in for abit slow room was clean and huge they offer me a fruit basket, service staff was very helpful & friendly a very nice view from the room window ,
The internet was free which many hotels in dubai dont offer & pool water was clean had a great time will surely stay here again.

Room Tip: try to take a room on the top floor it has a very nice view
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank OmairShahid
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
Dear Guest,

Please note that your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the ultimate experience Jumeirah Emirates Towers is renowned for and to exceed your expectations for future visits. At the same time, I was concerned to read that on this occasion that the check in was slow.

I have noted your feedback regarding the lapse in service you have felt during check in and please do accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused in this respect. Thank you once again for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor and thereby giving us the opportunity to enhance our service quality.

On the other hand, I am pleased to note that you enjoyed the view from your room, as well as the fruit amenities upon arrival. I am also pleased that you found the service of our colleagues up to your standards and that you have thoroughly utilized our complimentary internet connection, as well as the pool area.

london
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Spent three days in Emirates Towers. Have stayed lots of times in Jumeriah Hotels over many years, they make any trip special and unforgettable for all the right reasons. Only 15mins away from beach and there is shuttle bus that takes you there. Had a lovely massage, spa is amazing and it is well worth a visit.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in writing a review in TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the overall service provided in the hotel. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with my colleagues, as they will no doubt be delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. It is indeed heartwarming to know that you had a lovely time in our Talise Spa.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 October 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for 4 nights 25th - 29th September and it was fantastic. Some reviews mention delays when checking in, this was certainly not the case for us. I can also say that every time we walked past in the 4 days we were there there was never a queue there either ???

Breakfast was amazing with so much choice for every culture and service excellent.

We used the pool on the first day after we checked in and ate from the pool bar and thoroughly enjoyed our pizza.

We took advantage of the opportunity to use the Jumeirah Beach Hotel and sat on the amazing beach there for 4 wonderful days. We also went into Wild Wadi for the last 30 minutes one evening. Jumeirah Beach Hotel is amazing but it was nice to return to the Towers in the evening as it has more of a calmness to it and also easy to go to the Mall.

My daughter lives in Dubai but we chose to experience the Jumeirah holiday and so glad we did it was amazing and can't wait to do it again.

Room service was fab and the lovely man who brought it to us was so sweet. Luis on reception and the very smiley man on the lifts (those lifts are an experience !) We were on the 33rd floor so had a great view on our way up there. The only thing that I can say was a negative was that we had an adjoining room and the child next door loved to scream ! But not the hotels fault but I would ask for a non adjoining room next time.
Someone did ring our doorbell at 6 one morning which was very strange so remember to put your 'Do not disturb' light on .

Room Tip: Ask for a non adjoining room.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Tinah2003
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Dear Guest,

Allow us to thank you for choosing our hotel as your preferred hotel. We do know there are a lot of other hotel choices in Dubai, but we are grateful for being able to host you and your daughter.

We have communicated your feedback to the entire team at the hotel and they are all very happy to know that their efforts are so well appreciated, particularly our Room Service Team, our Security Team (who assist the guests by the lift) and of course Luis. I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

Rest assured that we will ensure to assign a non-adjoining room on your next stay with us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you and your daughter back in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.