“Excellence in Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #16 of 544 Hotels in Dubai
San Francisco, California
“Excellence in Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

I stayed in the towers for a little under two weeks. It's hard NOT to notice the amazing customer service provided from each and every individual employee there. Beyond the excellent service, the amenities and accommodations are thoughtful, luxurious, and organized. I can speak on the gym, the upstairs bar, the lobby lounge, the breakfast buffet, and the mall. It was comforting having these during my stay and made the long trip that much easier and enjoyable. I had the pleasure of meeting the GM, Mister Grant. His experience in providing outstanding customer service exudes through his demeanor and you can't help but feel like the hotel is there to take care of you in any way possible. Another reason I was left with a fabulous impression of this hotel was because of the customer service desk. I had spent some time on their beach property during the week and after a relaxing evening, realized I lost my shorts. I left a note with one of the attendants and the next day I received a phone call to my room at JET notifying me they were found. A few days later, after realizing I could not make it back out to pick them up, a woman at the customer service desk became my best friend when she not only called the beach hotel's lost and found, but also had the shorts put on a shuttle back to JET AND sent up to my room. SERVICE! Hoping to be back ASAP! Thanks Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Room Tip: A room facing the financial building has a wonderful view.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for staying at Jumeirah Emirates Towers during your recent visit to Dubai. We do know that there are a lot of hotel choices in Dubai and yet you have chosen to stay with us. Secondly, we would like to thank you for taking the time in writing a detailed review of your stay with us. Your comments are much appreciated.

We were really happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to the hotel and that you were particularly pleased the overall service provided to you.

Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay, as it is from your feedback that we will be able to uphold our commitment to excellence. I am sure that a lot of travelers, whether leisure or business, will benefit from your review, highlighting your experiences and the amenities and facilities that the hotel has to offer.

I am indeed honored to have you as one of our guests. To be able to host you on your trip to Dubai is our pleasure. Your kind words are very much appreciated.

We are glad that you have the piece of clothing you left while on the beach back to you. Your note regarding the colleague assisting you is heartwarming. I will be sure to share this with them. Our colleagues will be further motivated and will even be more inspired to continue providing the best service experience.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Complex General Manager and Area Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (538)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Dorset
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights on a business trip and would strongly recommend. The only issue I had was with the meeting room I used, one wall was floor to ceiling window and the digital projector could not cope with the light and the room was slightly curved making it difficult to arrange tables, etc. The food and service were also first class with other facilities, e.g. the spa, top class.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. We value all guest feedback as an opportunity to continue to improve our services and products for our guests.

We are delighted to read your great review post your stay in Jumeirah Emirates Towers. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Your recommendations for the hotel, as well as the positive reviews regarding the services rendered to you were indeed heartwarming to read.

I have noted your feedback regarding the meeting room you have used during your stay. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences caused and you will be pleased to know that our meeting rooms have the curtains that block out the sunlight to ensure that the projection is to the satisfaction of the clients and guests. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly in the future for any specific requirements you may have for your meeting rooms.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Lyme Regis, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

Even by Dubai's 5 star standards, Jumeirah Emirates Towers is excellent.

We travelled from the airport by Metro, so proceeded to the hotel on foot from the nearby station. As soon as we got into view, a porter rushed to greet us. We were shown directly to the reception desk where the young middle-eastern lady treated us with outstanding pleasantness, courtesy and efficiency.

We received a complementary room upgrade (for a joint birthday and anniversary celebration) and had stunning views to the Burj Khalifa from the 33rd floor. Later in the evening, room service delivered us a complementary bottle of Moet&Chandon...

If you want to explore downtown Dubai or the older parts of the city near the Creek, stay here. If you have to come to Dubai on business, stay here. Sheikh Mohammed has his private offices in the sister (taller) tower and his residence is also nearby. And although there are many newer excellent hotels in Dubai, Jumeirah Emirates Towers remains a jewel in the Emirate's crown.

Room Tip: You want Burj Khalifa views, as high up as possible!
Dear Guest,

We are delighted to read your great review post your stay in Jumeirah Emirates Towers. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments which you have noted from the moment you entered the hotel, as well as the views and the facilities and amenities of the hotel are a delight to read.

We are indeed honored to have hosted you during your birthday and anniversary celebration and the upgrade is the least we can do. We do hope you will always consider Jumeirah Emirates Towers as the hotel of your choice for any special occasion in the future.

Indeed to be called a ‘jewel in the Emirate’s crown’ is truly heartwarming.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel staff was courteous and it is ideally located. I could not find any issues with their service either. Chose a higher floor with an even room number to get the best view from your room. I also used their business center and was happy with the services provided there as well, except the coffee/tea breaks were charged separately which I feel should've been included in the amount we paid for the conference room

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for taking the time to write a review in TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with your stay and that you were pleased with the services you have received, most specifically in the Business Centre.

You will be pleased to know that we do have packages offered for our conference rooms and Business Centre. These can be arranged thru any of our Business Centre representative or thru our Conference and Events Team. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any conference or event requirement in the future

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor .

Surrey, England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

Returned To the UK May 11th after a weekend shopping/relaxing trip with a friend. We think this was our 5th visit to JET, although I have also visited with my husband, and will again in July. The hotel is in a great location with easy access to the city and malls and a complimentary bus to the beach if required. Although the lounge has temporarily moved to the 7th floor the welcome was a warm as ever. Staff of particular note are the lovely Jennifer, smiling Anil and Donna, who made reservations and enquiries on our behalf efficiently. We have had several different rooms during our stays but all have been excellent with quality facilities, toiletries etc. Club is definitely worth the extra. I look forward to my next weekend stay.

Room Tip: The club rooms on the higher floors are delightful
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in writing a review in TripAdvisor following your recent weekend stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with my colleagues, particularly Jennifer, Anil, and Donna, as they will no doubt be delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

We are indeed delighted to know that you will be coming back again in July and please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you need any assistance.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

It is my son who suggested to us to stay at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers (aka JET). This is a very good choice of an outstanding hotel to celebrate his 9th birthday.

The green color of trees and grasses within the vicinity of the hotel is very welcoming. Upon entering the hotel, you're like teleporting into another world. The modern architectural style of the JET is extravagant.

Seeing the security attendants at the entrance and elevator, who are courteous, guarantees that you're well-secured in this place. For sure, "we are in good hands!" during our stay.

We are really blessed in staying at the JET. We got a room upgrade (club room) and stayed in the 47th floor. Thank you very much for the JET's generosity.

Everything inside the room is luxury. My son descibed it, "Awesome!"

We will give the credit most to Ms. Pilar and Mr. Christopher who are definitely assets of the hotel. They render the best quality customer service we had encountered during check-in. They are well-versed of the hotel's facilities, amenities, among others. And also, it is significant to mention Mr. Moiz and Ms. Grace, who took care for us during check-out.

Breakfast is really well-served. The restaurant offers variety of menu and foods.

We we're able to use the outdoor pool, which is huge. And this is a worry free place since lifeguard is present to watch at your back.

Shuttle bus drivers are very warm and leave the departure locations on time.

Definitely, a big plus in staying at the JET is the free access to Madinat and Jumeirah beaches and most of all, the Wild Wadi Park. My son really enjoyed the waves in the pool.

From small to big details of our stay at the JET is remarkable. The hotel staff are very warm and lovely. Everybody is performing his role very well ie. from the room attendants, chef, shuttle bus drivers, pool attendants, concierge staff, restaurant attendants, among others. Though their names are stranger to us, they always extend their hands and make sure that everything is properly executed.

In summary, the best and interesting features of the JET are the ff:

1. Outstanding Quality Customer Service
2. Luxury Rooms
3. Well-secured place
4. Accessible location, and
5. A+ facilities which includes access to Madinat and Jumeirah Beaches as well as Wild Wadi Park

We are still overwhelmed of our stay at the JET until now. Our first stay at the JET is a life changing and humbling experience. And definitely it will be treasured and kept in our memory over lifetime.

The JET never disappointed my son's expectations. It is truly a wonderful and an amazing stay!

Until next time.

Room Tip: There is only one floor - the 47th.
1 Thank JulioDC
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Jumeirah Emirates Towers during your visit to Dubai. We do know that there are a lot of hotel choices in Dubai and yet you have chosen to stay with us. Secondly, we would like to thank you for taking the time in writing a detailed review of your stay with us. Your comments are much appreciated. We are glad to have shared you’re a joyous event in your stay in Dubai, as you celebrated your son’s birthday.

Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay, as it is from your feedback that we will be able to uphold our commitment to excellence. I am sure that a lot of travelers, whether leisure or business, will benefit from your review. Your detailed comments and observations, from the moment you arrived, up until the services rendered by our colleagues, and until you have checked out, were a definite delight to read.

Also, my colleagues take great pride in providing exceptional service and it is always rewarding to be able to share praises from our guests. Your words will not only motivate our colleagues, but inspire the entire team at Jumeirah Emirates Towers to continue providing the best service experience. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with my colleagues, particularly Pilar, Christopher, Moiz, and Grace, as they will no doubt be delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.

We thank you for highly recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regensburg, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

For our first Time in this Hotel it was a very good experience: Friendly and helpfull personal everywhere, elegant rooms, best Dining etc. Most good experience was the Executive Lounge!
We coming again in the next Time!

Room Tip: Choose Room Type: Club Room or Suites ( with Executive Lounge, higher floors)
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest,

Thank you for recently taking the time in posting a review in TripAdvisor following your stay in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

It will be my pleasure to share your comments with my colleagues, as they will no doubt be delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.

Our guests’ feedback is what helps us in meeting and exceeding our guest expectations and thus we thank you for letting us know of your view in order for us to make the necessary changes, if needed.

We look forward to your next visit in the near future.