“loved, loved, loved! Exceptional service!”

Jumeirah Emirates Towers
Ranked #23 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My husband stayed here for a few nights during our honeymoon, and we completely enjoyed it! Normal check-in is in the afternoon, and we didn't have any issues checking in upon arrival, around 9am (no add'l fee). Even better, they upgraded us to a suite!

This hotel has a very classy and business environment. The breakfast buffet was good and the service was exceptional!! We took advantage of the free shuttle to the beach at Madinat and to the Wild Wadi Waterpark - definitely worth it! Emirates Towers is in a great location - you have close access to the metro and cab service is modestly priced, since the hotel is close to a lot of major sites. The restaurants here are also really good - try eating at The Noodle House.

Everything about this hotel was great! Very clean and attentive staff. The a/c was perfect - no need to turn it down when it's over 100 degrees outside. Each room has its own monitor, so you're able to control the temperature in your room. I strongly recommend this hotel! For a good price book via getaroom.com

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Your complimentary remarks regarding your stay, our services and facilities were a definite delight to read. My colleagues take great pride in providing exceptional service and it is always rewarding to be able to share praises from our guests.

It is our privilege to have you hosted you during your honeymoon and we look forward to creating more memories with you in the years to come.

We have communicated your feedback to the entire team at the hotel and they are all very happy to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

We are looking forward to welcoming you and your husband back in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We were lucky enough to be upgraded to a suite on the 31st floor which was beautiful and the views were stunning. We were always greeted with a smile by the staff and nothing was too much trouble.
We chose not to use the hotel pool but make use of the beach facilities at Jumeirah Beach Hotel (all free). The hotel has a very relaxing atmosphere and is clean and finished to a very high standard.
As a bonus there are top class restaurants loated in the hotel and I loved having a "night out" but only being 5 minutes away from my bed.
I'll definiteyl be back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Emirates Towers on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the facilities in the hotel. We are glad to hear of your experiences while in the hotel, specifically your comments regarding your suite and as well as with the restaurants in the hotel.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

My Family and I stayed for two nights in this hotel and we are glad that we did. It is a hotel where the staff never say 'No'. They are extremely happy to help. The room that we stayed in had an excellent view and a very comfortable bed. The breakfast buffet is sumptuous. The Amenities in the room were delightful. The free bus service to the Jumeirah beach and the Dubai Mall is very convenient. I definitely recommend this hotel for a relaxing stay where you can enjoy both the city life and the beach.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay in Jumeirah Emirates Towers. I hope that you and your family have had a pleasant return journey.

We are delighted to read your great review post your stay in Jumeirah Emirates Towers. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay, as it is from your feedback that we will be able to uphold our commitment to excellence.

Your recommendation of the hotel is indeed heartwarming and we will be sure to communicate your feedback to the entire team at the hotel and they are all very happy to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

We are looking forward to welcoming you and your family back in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Great hotel, good location for the business district of Dubai. Service from the staff is fantastic, good internet, large rooms ideal for working and relaxing. Nice pool area at the top to chill after office hours. In the weekends free access to their sister hotel Jumeriah Beach Club and Wild wadi waterpark. If going for a holiday i would stay at their beach club, Its lovely.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in writing a review in TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with my colleagues, as they will no doubt be delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. We are indeed glad to know that you have found the internet, the pool bar, as well as the access to the sister properties up to your satisfaction.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I stayed in the towers for a little under two weeks. It's hard NOT to notice the amazing customer service provided from each and every individual employee there. Beyond the excellent service, the amenities and accommodations are thoughtful, luxurious, and organized. I can speak on the gym, the upstairs bar, the lobby lounge, the breakfast buffet, and the mall. It was comforting having these during my stay and made the long trip that much easier and enjoyable. I had the pleasure of meeting the GM, Mister Grant. His experience in providing outstanding customer service exudes through his demeanor and you can't help but feel like the hotel is there to take care of you in any way possible. Another reason I was left with a fabulous impression of this hotel was because of the customer service desk. I had spent some time on their beach property during the week and after a relaxing evening, realized I lost my shorts. I left a note with one of the attendants and the next day I received a phone call to my room at JET notifying me they were found. A few days later, after realizing I could not make it back out to pick them up, a woman at the customer service desk became my best friend when she not only called the beach hotel's lost and found, but also had the shorts put on a shuttle back to JET AND sent up to my room. SERVICE! Hoping to be back ASAP! Thanks Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Room Tip: A room facing the financial building has a wonderful view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for staying at Jumeirah Emirates Towers during your recent visit to Dubai. We do know that there are a lot of hotel choices in Dubai and yet you have chosen to stay with us. Secondly, we would like to thank you for taking the time in writing a detailed review of your stay with us. Your comments are much appreciated.

We were really happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to the hotel and that you were particularly pleased the overall service provided to you.

Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay, as it is from your feedback that we will be able to uphold our commitment to excellence. I am sure that a lot of travelers, whether leisure or business, will benefit from your review, highlighting your experiences and the amenities and facilities that the hotel has to offer.

I am indeed honored to have you as one of our guests. To be able to host you on your trip to Dubai is our pleasure. Your kind words are very much appreciated.

We are glad that you have the piece of clothing you left while on the beach back to you. Your note regarding the colleague assisting you is heartwarming. I will be sure to share this with them. Our colleagues will be further motivated and will even be more inspired to continue providing the best service experience.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights on a business trip and would strongly recommend. The only issue I had was with the meeting room I used, one wall was floor to ceiling window and the digital projector could not cope with the light and the room was slightly curved making it difficult to arrange tables, etc. The food and service were also first class with other facilities, e.g. the spa, top class.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. We value all guest feedback as an opportunity to continue to improve our services and products for our guests.

We are delighted to read your great review post your stay in Jumeirah Emirates Towers. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Your recommendations for the hotel, as well as the positive reviews regarding the services rendered to you were indeed heartwarming to read.

I have noted your feedback regarding the meeting room you have used during your stay. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences caused and you will be pleased to know that our meeting rooms have the curtains that block out the sunlight to ensure that the projection is to the satisfaction of the clients and guests. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly in the future for any specific requirements you may have for your meeting rooms.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Even by Dubai's 5 star standards, Jumeirah Emirates Towers is excellent.

We travelled from the airport by Metro, so proceeded to the hotel on foot from the nearby station. As soon as we got into view, a porter rushed to greet us. We were shown directly to the reception desk where the young middle-eastern lady treated us with outstanding pleasantness, courtesy and efficiency.

We received a complementary room upgrade (for a joint birthday and anniversary celebration) and had stunning views to the Burj Khalifa from the 33rd floor. Later in the evening, room service delivered us a complementary bottle of Moet&Chandon...

If you want to explore downtown Dubai or the older parts of the city near the Creek, stay here. If you have to come to Dubai on business, stay here. Sheikh Mohammed has his private offices in the sister (taller) tower and his residence is also nearby. And although there are many newer excellent hotels in Dubai, Jumeirah Emirates Towers remains a jewel in the Emirate's crown.

Room Tip: You want Burj Khalifa views, as high up as possible!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to read your great review post your stay in Jumeirah Emirates Towers. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments which you have noted from the moment you entered the hotel, as well as the views and the facilities and amenities of the hotel are a delight to read.

We are indeed honored to have hosted you during your birthday and anniversary celebration and the upgrade is the least we can do. We do hope you will always consider Jumeirah Emirates Towers as the hotel of your choice for any special occasion in the future.

Indeed to be called a ‘jewel in the Emirate’s crown’ is truly heartwarming.