“Amazing ”

Jumeirah Emirates Towers
Ranked #21 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Our first trip to Dubai & we fell in love w the place. The Jumeirah towers were absolutely perfect location. All staff was super attentive, every inch of the hotel was spotless, our room had direct view of the Burj Khalifa. It was an amazing experience. They also include free access the their sister property w private beach right next door to the Burj Al Arab which gave us beautiful views of that great hotel. & perfect picture taking opportunities. Highly recommend

Stayed: August 2013
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Your complimentary remarks regarding your stay, our services and facilities were a definite delight to read. My colleagues take great pride in providing exceptional service and it is always rewarding to be able to share praises from our guests.

It is our privilege to have had you as our guests and it is heartwarming to note that you have fallen in love with the hotel. Your comments will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future. Our mission at Jumeirah Emirates Towers is to provide our guests with the ultimate hotel experience and we are glad that we have met all your expectations.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Complex General Manager and Area Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,919)

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We stayed one night at the Emirates Towers, because we had a layover in Dubai and we will remember this night for a long time ! As honeymooners we were chosen to be part of Jumeirahs "Surprise & Delight" package. This didn't only get us upgraded to a Deluxe Suite with amazing views over the whole city, we also got special treats like cake in the room and so on ... Overall the service level was astonishing ... everybody was so friendly, we really felt at home. We will definitely stay here again next time we visit Dubai !

Room Tip: Upper level rooms have awesome views !
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review for Jumeirah Emirates Towers on TripAdvisor following your short trip to Dubai.

We were really happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to the hotel and we are glad to have made an impact in your short stay in Dubai, highlighting your delight and experiences as part of our “Surprise and Delight” for guests. We are indeed very glad to know that we have exceeded your expectations and that you appreciated the efforts given by the team.

Your words will not only motivate our colleagues, but inspire the entire team at Jumeirah Emirates Towers to continue providing the best service experience.

We are looking forward to welcoming you and your loved ones back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Excellent servcie from check in to check out.
Room- immaculate,modern with branded toilietries.
Big spread for breakfast- English, Indian, Arabic, Chinese
Talise Spa good value ( there was a promotion) and masseuse was competent.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Emirates Towers on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the overall service provided in the hotel, most specifically highlighting the exemplary service that our colleagues have given to you, starting from the check in up until checkout, the breakfast selection, and the room features and our Talise Spa.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Jumeirah Emirates Towers is the epitome of excellence. The facilities are impeccable and the staff is extremely competent and professional. More importantly, they are human! I have visited hotels that have well trained staff but they have the personalities of robots. Emirates flight attendants are a perfect example of robotic. Anyway, without getting off topic, I want to thank the front desk and concierge staff for being so helpful. Jaskeerat was my initial contact and he greeted me warmly and took care of my check in needs. There was a booking glitch made by my booking agent. I was showing breakfast was included on my confirmation but it was showing in their system and he fixed it right away. He set the positive tone for what would be a delightful stay. Amina is another honorable mention as she tolerated my many requests for information and even offered additional info on things to do and see in Dubai. She even recommended restaurants nearby when I didn't want to dine in luxury. That is customer service. Instead of trying to drive the hotel restaurants down my throat, she listened to my desires and accommodated me with a smile. I took quite a few tours and they were all booked at the concierge desk. My hats are off to Harry, Loana, Felix, and the Filipino whose name escapes me at them moment. I absolutely, loved the gym. It is by far one of the best and Lyn greeted me with a smile every morning and offered diet and exercise information to help me with my workouts and health. I read a previously posted comment about being disturbed even though the "Do not disturb" sign was posted. I didn't get disturbed once during my week stay. That includes random phone calls. I didn't get any! They simple slid a card under my door letting me know they stopped by to clean, return laundry, etc, and to call to arrange service if required. I can go on but I will end with this...If you are planning to visit Dubai, I highly recommend Jumeirah Emirates Towers. It is centrally located and close to Dubai Mall, a shuttle is provided to take you to some awesome affiliate, there is a mall in the hotel (The Boulevard), many nice restaurants (the buffet breakfast is amazing), and most importantly, the friendliest and most professional staff you will ever meet.

Room Tip: Stay on high floor with partial Burj Khalifa view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Guest,

It is our privilege to have had you as our guests and it is heartwarming to note that you have appreciated the services provided by our colleagues and even remembered their names and what they have done for you. I will definitely share your comments with the whole team, and most definitely, Jaskeerat and Amina from Reception, Harry, Ioana, Felix, and Ronaldo from the Concierge, as well as Lyn from Talise, will all be glad to hear about your commendations to their services.

This will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future. Our mission at Jumeirah Emirates Towers is to provide our guests with the ultimate hotel experience and we are glad that we have met all your expectations.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Stayed just for a night but it made an excellent impression.
Airport pick up worked well (Landing time was 05.10 am) so the drive was just 20 min with no traffic at all. The car used was in immaculate condition and the driver very polite. Wi-Fi was available in the car as well. Despite arriving at 05.45 am in the hotel, I did get my room immediately (check in time is after midday) and the check in process was efficient and friendly.
Rooms are well maintained, with all a business traveler requires. Space to work, sockets for gadgets, coffee machine, plenty of water, comfortable bed and spacious area.
The breakfast was excellent, with a vast selection of foods for all tastes..
We had a meeting room which was available earlier than booked, with the full service of snacks of excellent quality. Room was very work friendly crating the right ambience.
Service was fast and requests were taken care immediately.
Did not use other hotel facilities besides the bar at the top floor where drinks offered were as one would expect.
Check out & limo service to the airport worked well.
No complains at all, excellent service and money worth spend!

Room Tip: There are at least 6 elevators of latest technology that make no noise at all. I had a room very clo...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for staying at Jumeirah Emirates Towers during your recent visit to Dubai. We do know that there are a lot of hotel choices in Dubai and yet you have chosen to stay with us. Secondly, we would like to thank you for taking the time in writing a detailed review of your stay with us. Your comments are much appreciated.

We were really happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to the hotel and that you were particularly pleased the overall service provided to you.
Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay, as it is from your feedback that we will be able to uphold our commitment to excellence. I am sure that a lot of travelers, whether leisure or business, will benefit from your review. We are very happy to know that from the moment you arrived and utilized our airport transfers up until the moment you arrived in the hotel and until the checkout, all have been up to your satisfaction.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future, and hopefully you will have a longer stay so that you can fully enjoy the rest of the facilities and offerings of Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I stayed in the Jumeirah Emirates Towers for 5days and was delighted in all respects:service,food ambience,efficiency,room service and the proximity to public transport and entertainment.It is a classy hotel and good value for money.

Room Tip: I would recommend the upper floors for the view
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor, post your stay with Jumeirah Emirates Towers. We are indeed honored to have been your host for 5 days.

It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us highlighting the delight you have had starting from the service received from our colleagues, to the location of the hotel, as well as the dining selections available.

From all of us here at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, we look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Spent two nights here in June, and two nights earlier in al Manzil. This was definitely the better of the two. Room standards, services and breakfast so much better. Beds & pillows are superbly comfortable, very happy overall. Will stay here again as my top choice.

Stayed: June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in writing a review in TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your two-night stay with us. It is indeed our pleasure to have been of service to you during your stay. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with my colleagues, as they will no doubt be delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.