“Amazing Hotel and Staff”

Jumeirah Emirates Towers
Ranked #16 of 540 Hotels in Dubai
Muscat, Oman
“Amazing Hotel and Staff”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

This was our second family visit within 3 months, it was truly superb, the staff are exemplary, the facilities and choice of restaurants are outstanding. Excellent value for money, we had a wonderful day at Jumeirah beach then went to Wild Wadi the following day which is all part of your stay at this hotel. However, we did manage one day at Dubai Mall!
I would definitely recommend staying at this hotel. Karen from Muscat, Oman

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor following your stay in Jumeirah Emirates Towers. We are glad to have hosted you for the second time and we hope that there are more stays to come in the future.

We were really happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to the hotel and we are glad to have made an impact in your stay in Dubai, and we are even more excited to hear of your great review online.

Thank you for acknowledging the positive elements of your stay, as it is from your feedback that we will be able to uphold our commitment to excellence. I am sure that a lot of travelers, whether leisure or business, will benefit from your review. Your words will not only motivate our colleagues, but inspire the entire team at Jumeirah Emirates Towers to continue providing the best service experience.

We are looking forward to welcoming you and your family back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Complex General Manager and Area Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (546)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Stayed here for a few weeks while husband was on business trip. It's great for a business traveler as location is perfect, all amenities are available, and the internet speed is great - a consistent 50 mbps over WiFi. The service is exemplary - the staff are much better trained than at other hotels and they are personable and helpful. Really appreciate their help! The gym offers some free exercise classes for hotel guests, which is great!

My only complaint is the room service dining - the breakfast is good, and the Indian dishes and the grill items are outstanding, but don't bother ordering the other items which taste awful. Had a lot of them over the several weeks I stayed there so I'm pretty familiar with the menu. ;) However, there are several restaurants in the hotel and the attached mall that are decent, including Hakkasan which is always wonderful, so I'd suggest going out to eat if you can.

Room Tip: Pick a room with a view of the Burj Khalifa if possible, it's a much prettier view than the othe...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for taking the time to write a review in TripAdvisor following your recent two-week stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the room allocated to you. I am also happy to hear that your stay, particularly the amenities available, the internet connection and its speed, as well as the Talise Fitness Gym , and most especially the service you have received from our colleagues.

It will also be my pleasure to share your comments with my colleagues, as they will no doubt be delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.

On the other hand, I have noted your feedback regarding the quality of food in our In Room Dining. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused in this respect. This is certainly not the level of service we are known for and can fully understand your disappointment concerning the same. Please note that I have personally passed your feedback to the department heads concerned, in order to address the issues with the quality of food.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor and thereby giving us the opportunity to enhance our service quality. I do hope that this incident will not deter you from visiting Jumeirah Emirates Towers in the future and you will allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in the ultimate hospitality the hotel is renowned for.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I would say that this is probably the best hotel I've ever stayed in, and I've stayed in quite a few with business travel. From the moment I stepped into the hotel the staff were amazing. Incredibly warm and helpful. The building itself is also quite spectacular with a beautiful lobby and glass elevator. The rooms are spacious, well appointed and have great views.
Another part of this hotel which made my stay all the more special was the shuttle bus service and free access to the wild wadi water park. I had a free afternoon one of the days I was there and the water park was a great way to spend it. Although there are a lot of luxury hotels in dubai and Abu Dhabi, this was my favourite and I'll definitely be staying here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the burj khalifa. It is quite spectacular when lit up at night
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Jamesdnhm
Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for staying at Jumeirah Emirates Towers during your recent visit to Dubai. We do know that there are a lot of hotel choices in Dubai and yet you have chosen to stay with us. Secondly, we would like to thank you for taking the time in writing a detailed review of your stay with us. Your comments are much appreciated.

We were really happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to the hotel and that you were particularly pleased the overall service provided to you.

Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay, as it is from your feedback that we will be able to uphold our commitment to excellence. I am sure that a lot of travelers, whether leisure or business, will benefit from your review. We are very happy to know that from the moment you arrived in the hotel and until the checkout, all have been up to your satisfaction.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Our stay at this hotel was a disappointment since on our first night the suite's AC was not working and we were moved to a smaller room at 3 AM, and sent back to the suite the next day at 4 PM. We were charged 2 nights in the suite while we only stayed for one night, whereas the first night we were moved to another room. This was the hotel's responsibility and not our's. A disappointing experience because the situation should have been handled fairly.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Mohammed A
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your stay from Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the ultimate experience Jumeirah Emirates Towers is renowned for and exceed your expectations for future visits. At the same time, I was concerned to read that on your stay last year, we did not meet some of your expectations.

I have noted your overall experience and feedback regarding the disappointment you have had during your stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused in this respect. Due to the detailed nature and the investigation that is required from this case, we have sent you a private message via the private messaging portion of TripAdvisor and we look forward to hearing from you soon, in order for us to look into the matter you so kindly brought to our attention.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor and thereby giving us the opportunity to enhance our service quality. I do hope that this incident will not deter you from visiting Jumeirah Emirates Towers in the future and you will allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in the hospitality the hotel is renowned for.

lagos nigeria
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Spent 4 days with family, it was the perfect place to start the vacation. We were on the 31st floor and the view was awesome, the elevator ride was too :)

All staff encountered were very warm and welcoming, the room was spacious, luxurious with everything working and in order.

The location worked well for us with convenient access to the Dubai Mall.

I will surely recommend this and already looking forward to my next stay there.

Room Tip: The higher the better....awesome views
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank fcn14
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor.

I will be sure to share you kind feedback with the team and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I was attending a conference in Dubai, I had never been to Dubai before. I arrived at the hotel around 3am. The room was completely amazing: large double bed with a small bottle of Choppard perfume laid on the pillow, a huge stone bath, roomy walk in shower and enough Choppard smellies to start a small shop. In the morning, from the 40th floor, the view of Dubai and the desert was amazing. Staff managed to organise me some soya milk for my must have morning coffee. I felt like a princess during my time at the hotel. I can't recommend it more!

Niki Cutts White - a happy hotel guest!

Room Tip: Go as high as possible!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Niki C
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Your complimentary remarks regarding your stay and experiences on the Chopard Floor were a delight to read. My colleagues take great pride in providing exceptional service and it is always rewarding to be able to share praises from our guests.

It is our privilege to have had you as one of our guests. Our mission at Jumeirah Emirates Towers is to provide our guests with the ultimate hotel experience and we are glad that we have met all your expectations.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Elegant hotel with extra ordinary amenities, and all what you need at the tips of your fingers,
Excellent location at the heart of Dubai, and they offered complementary day use at jumeirah beach resort, they have thier own loyalty program

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Minayounan
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Emirates Towers on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the overall service provided in the hotel, most specifically highlighting the amenities you have received, as well as the comfort you have enjoyed with our room features. We are also pleased to know that you have enjoyed the day at the beach and of our loyalty program – Sirius.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Emirates Towers.