Jumeirah Emirates Towers
JA Palm Tree Court(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$177
Fairmont The Palm, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$198
  • Beachfront
US$232
US$214
Agoda.com
US$341
US$220
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$179
US$285
US$263
  • Pool
US$327
US$220
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$229
  • Pool
US$279
US$226
3,170 results
All reviewswild wadibusiness hoteldubai mallalta badiazero gravityrib roomnoodle housefree accessbeach hotelclub suitewater parkbusiness districtprivate beachshuttle busbusiness tripconcierge deskthe executive lounge
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I am very happy with the service provided by Jumeirah Emirates towers team. The reception is very cooperative. Room service is within 5 stars standard. Staff everywhere are smiling. Valet parking is a great addition. Definitely coming back here. The only negative thing for me is not having a hose for water inside the toilet!!

• Stayed: August 2014
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Emirates Towers on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the overall service provided in the hotel, but most specifically highlighting the exemplary service that our Reception, Room Service, and Valet Parking colleagues have given to you. It is also heartwarming to note that you have found the stay up to your satisfaction as well as your assurance of returning in the future.

We have noted your feedback on the bathroom features and we will review and look into this for our refurbishment plans in the future.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Spent 5 days with my wife ,The Hotel is really fantastic ,in a good location which is close to the Metro,The pickup from the airport was perfect,The staff at the reception were very friendly and helpful,The room was spacious, very clean with an extremely comfortable bed & have a great view of the city & Burj Khalifa,The breakfast was amazing.
We had a lovely surprise as we entered our room because of our wedding anniversary :)
Free shuttle bus to the beach and to the Wild Wadi Waterpark,Wi-Fi was available in the shuttle bus,
Probably the best hotel I've ever stayed in,

I will definitely choose to stay at this hotel on our future travels to Dubai.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor when you check in
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank MohsenID

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay in Jumeirah Emirates Towers. I hope that you have had a pleasant return journey. We are indeed honored to have hosted you and your wife on your anniversary, and I am sure more stays are to come in the future.

We are delighted to read your great review post your stay in Jumeirah Emirates Towers. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay, as it is from your feedback that we will be able to uphold our commitment to excellence. I am sure that a lot of travelers, whether leisure or business, will benefit from your review

I will be sure to share you kind feedback with the team and we all look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Despite the fact that the hotel is old. The hotel looks wonderful and the rooms are neat. They upgraded me to the suite room and it was very comfy. Dubai mall is less than 5 minutes by car.

I recommend this hotel for family, couples and business.

Room service are little bit slow.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to read your review post your stay in Jumeirah Emirates Towers. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us highlighting the suite you have received.

We have communicated your feedback to the entire team at the hotel and they are all very happy to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

I have noted your feedback regarding the speed of the service in the room and we thank you for letting us know of this so we can address this with our colleagues in order to avoid a recurrence in the future.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

General Manager and Area General Manager

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

The service at this hotel is exceptional. All the staff are extremely polite and are so helpful right from the moment you walk in.
I had asked for a city view and the staff accommodated this no problem. The room we got had a fantastic view of downtown and the Burn Khalifa and I even kept the curtains open at night to admire it.

The bed itself was the most comfortable I have ever slept in, absolutely first class. The amenities in the room were fantastic as well, touch panels for lights in convenient locations, a Nespresso machine, Molton Brown products and fresh fruit daily. The turning down service was also extremely thorough, simple things you would not expect were done wonderfully well.

The breakfast was unbelievable, the variety of items and the quality of the food was great. I didn't try any of the other restaurants as I was only staying for 4 days and wanted to explore as much as possible.

The perks on offer with the stay are also great, I would definitely recommend a trip to Wild Wadi for a fun half day activity.

I cannot recommend this place highly enough, great price, phenomenal service and staff, a good location for the metro and a quick taxi ride to/from the airport.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor.

We were really happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to the hotel and we are glad to have made an impact in your stay in Dubai.

Your complimentary remarks regarding your stay and experiences, most especially on your feedback about the room, the amenities, as well as the services and the breakfast offerings, were a delight to read. My colleagues take great pride in providing exceptional service and it is always rewarding to be able to share praises from our guests.

It is our privilege to have had you as one of our guests. Our mission at Jumeirah Emirates Towers is to provide our guests with the ultimate hotel experience and we are glad that we have met all your expectations.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

The holiday trip was planned earlier with lots of excitement. The moment i entered the reception there was an issue with my booking (an honest mistake from the receptionist). Appx after 10 to 15 minutes of discussion the issue was solved and i was directed to my room. She gave a room on the 22nd floor that was a nice gesture. The room itself is good but it does not get to the newly built 5 star hotels, as i expected more from the photos.

Once we started to use the facilities, the iron has scratched a scarf and i immediately called room service. They brought a new iron but did not do anything other than an apology as the person said they will follow up. The next day i reminded the reception manager but nothing was done. Only during check out the reception manager reduced 300 Dirhams from our bill and that was after she tried to give us other type of refund (such as buying food or dining during another visit). My reply was clear that i am not planning to get back again.

In addition, the nespresso machine was not functioning and the shower had few issues. I had to call few times that took some time of our day and was dissatisfied from the quality i expected.

On the other hand, the room was spacious and very quiet. This, along with the comfortable bed, pillow and blanket, made the sleep comfortable. The breakfast was international and the food was good. I wont say special but was very good.

Overall, the hotel is nice to stay if you have a very good offer, but i feel that the ratings did not give me a real picture of the hotel, or that may be my experience.

Room Tip: Always high floors
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Jumeirah Emirates Towers during your recent visit to Dubai and for taking the time in writing a review in TripAdvisor. Your comments are much appreciated.

I was deeply concerned to read that your stay was less than perfect and deeply regret any inconvenience caused to you.

Please accept my sincere apology for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. On this particular occasion, your experiences were well below the standards of quality and service we strive to maintain. I have discussed the matters you so kindly brought to my attention with the department heads concerned in an effort to prevent such shortfalls from recurring in the future.

While I regret the inconvenience caused to you, I sincerely hope that you will afford us the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future, thus enabling us to restore your confidence towards Jumeirah Emirates Towers.. I do hope you will allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in the ultimate hospitality the hotel is renowned for. Once again, please accept my apology together with my thanks and appreciation for your feedback