“Luxurious hotel on a beach”

Jumeirah Mina A'Salam
Ranked #40 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Rooms are luxurious and made like rooms in a fort.

Take a boat ride in the man made lake within the hotel. The hotel is on a very good beach and facing Al Burj.

The conference area is very big and scenic with water bodies etc.

Room Tip: One with sea view and also Al Burj
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Mina A'Salam, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2013

Dear Guest

I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback following your stay with us earlier this year. I am delighted to learn that your experience remains a fond memories and thank you for posting it on the website.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Mina A'Salam in the future.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Excellent stay, the hotel was just amazing.. so many services included in the room price that I´m still amazed on it. There was a free access to water park next to hotel, fitness center with yoga, spinning, free shuttle bus to malls etc.. food was good and location was on a really good beach. Everything was more than ok. Enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Mina A'Salam, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Dear Guest

I am delighted to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay earlier this year with us at Mina A'Salam. Thank you for your feedback with regards to food, hotel location and some benefits that are inclusive in the room rate.

We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

I just want to say that this hotel is fantastic. Its beaming with luxury. Staff are extremely friendly and more importantly everything is clean. The added positive factor is that its a well placed hotel. Not too far from everything. This is definitely one to go for in terms of a holiday.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Mina A'Salam, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2013

Dear Guest

I sincerely appreciated your review on TripAdvisor where you rated us as the perfect hotel. I am delighted to know that everything that we have to offer to our guest within the resort had exceeded your expectations.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience on your recent stay with us, we all look forward to welcoming you and your family back to our hotel, hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

For sure a very good option at Dubai. It's worth to pay the daily fare as it really has a good standard.
Perfectly cleaned room, nice tub, hot water shower and high quality linens.

I decided for a Arabian development view which made me feel a little bit worried at first, however they have a sound proof window that blocks all the bad noise. Also, all the work is during the day and probably you are not going to be at home.

The staff try to be kind, but are kilometers away about offering a good one.
Gym and pool closes at 10, what was a little bit disappointing.

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank RODOLFOBL
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Jumeirah Mina A'Salam, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your experience following your recent stay in one of our development view room. I am glad to know that you did not have any disturbance during your stay and thank you for mentioning this on your review.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Mina A'Salam in the future.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

The exterior and interior of this hotel defy one's imagination in its exquisit Moorish /Arabic style and structure blended in with tones of gold and silver. The superior room oozes comforts and wealth, and the views from the balcony of the waterways and Palm Jumeirah in the distance, are stunning. The hotel is adjoined to two more stunning properties, AL Qasr and Dar A Masyaf, which you can visit by boat, as well as a Middle eastern market loaded with shops and restaurants. The beach sand is so soft and the sea water is warm, and the view of the Burj Al Arab in front of you, overhwhelming. To top it all are the friendly and accommodating staff who cannot do enough for you. Granted, the restaurants on the premise are expensive, but then you should expect this from a 5+ lavish hotel like the MIna. Buffet breakfast is served up to 11.30 am, so its not so bad, and you can always catch a bite at a cheap eatery at the Souk. What else can one add to a relaxing vacation in a stunning hotel. We just wish it were closer to home.

Room Tip: Superior rooms with a view of the ocean on the 3rd floor are great. We had one facing the waterways...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing to stay at Mina A'Salam as your holiday venue and for your complementary feedback on TripAdvisor especially with regards to service provided by our colleagues. It is the team’ focus and on going efforts to have our guest leave the resort with great memories of their holiday and I thank you for mentioning this in your review.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback, we all certainly look forward to welcoming you and your partner back to the resort, hopefully in the very near future.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

This has to be one of the best hotels I have visited!
The Jumeira beachfront has so much to offer you don't need to leave the premises. Restaurants, bars, clubs, a theatre, shopping - and then the beach and watersports too.
Staff are outstanding, choice in every aspect of what's on offer is astounding.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Captain_Condor

Dear Guest

I appreciate that you took the time to share you experience from your stay at Mina A'Salam earlier this year.

Thank you for your positive comments, especially with regards to our products, services and colleagues, which I have shared with the relevant departments. Your feedback is certainly very important for us as a reflection of our focus in exceeding our guest expectations now and in the future.

Once again, thank you for recommending our hotel and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Mina A'Salam in the future.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I would like to start by thanking the management and staff of Mina A' Salam at Madinat Jumeirah for my most amazing holiday experience ever! It was truly magic - actually I am a bit worried that I will ever even get close this experience anywhere else.

I was exceptionally well taken care from the moment the driver greeted me at the airport to till the same driver dropped me off four days later. Arriving at Madinat Jumeirah is a breathtaking in itself. It is a beautiful Arabic village in a fairytale setting with palaces, palm trees, walkways, bridges, canals, villas and huts with the ever present dramatic silhouette of Burj Al Arab in the background. Everything is kept in pristine condition! The rooms in tasteful oriental design are very spacious and kept absolutely spotless. The beach and the pools are beautiful and service is ever present. Once in a while staff serve complimentary icicles and fresh fruit.

There are so much that is special about this place, so I will only have room to mention some of them: There is a sea turtle sanctuary, there are tropical fish in the canal, there Arabic boats that take you from place to place through beautiful scenery, there is a very charming Arabic market (Souk Madinat), there is a gym with all equipment and classes imaginable, there are challenging climbing walls, there is complimentary access to a water fun park... It just goes on and on! You can stay for months and never run out of things to do and see! In fact, we didn't have any reason to leave the place.

There is a huge selection of cafes, bars and restaurants for all meals of the day - and the food they service is really delicious. I especially enjoyed the restaurants Zhang He's (best Chinese food I ever had) and Pai Tai. As for bars, Bahri Bar is my personal favorite - but with tough competition from the pool bar closest to Burj Al Arab, and the beautifully located beach bar where I enjoyed a water pipe.

What really stands out, though, and positions this resort above all others I have visited is the service. It is absolutely impeccable! No matter who I turned to, I was amazed! I want to give my special thanks to Lovely at the Bahri Bar who kept a table with a view for me every night.

I will definitely be coming back year after year after year. I can highly recommend to everyone!

Once again, thank you Mina A' Salam! Shukran jazīlan!
Ps. I really wish I could rate it higher than 5/5!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Christopher Ö

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of your recent stay with us at Mina A'Salam, Madinat Jumeirah.

I am delighted to read your review about our hotel as the most amazing place on earth and to learn that you have been impressed with our product and services. Your comments will be a great motivation for the team to consistently maintain the high standards which you have experienced during your stay with us.

I do hope we will be able to welcome you back in the very near future. Once again, thank you for your positive ratings and for recommending our Resort on TripAdvisor.