We were initially booked into the Palmtree Court ( the sister hotel ) however due to renovations taking place there we were moved to Jebel Ali. We arrived early in the morning and were greeted by friendly faces who took our bags and offered breakfast before showing us to our room. We had a superior sea view room, which gave us access to The Peacock Lounge. Our befroom was spacious and had a bedroom / lounge area, walk in wardrobe, large bathroom and two baloconies. The view from our room overlooked the pool and the sea, on a clear day an amazing view of the new Palm resort being built. Accommodation on the 5th floor allows you access to The Peacock lounge, which means you are able to have complimentary breakfast, snacks and afternoon tea there which is served to you by some of the most polite and helpful staff I have ever encountered.
This was our honeymoon and the staff went out of their way to make it special for us. On our first day we returned to our room to find champagne, strawberries and dipping chocolate, a bouquet of roses, a fruit platter and a box of chocolates, truly thoughtful gifts.
The food was to a very high standard, breakfast, lunch and dinner cooked freshly and the choices were abundant. My wife, had to get that in, is a vegetarian and had lots to choose from. We ate in two of the Al a Carte restaurants and the food was fantastic, as was the service. One of the restaurants, Shooters, was off site but only a 5 minute bus ride which was free and organised by the hotel.
Sun beds and towels were plentiful at the pool and the beach, there is a pool bar which serves drinks and ice cream and numerous bars around the resort, some serving food.
I am glad we were on an all inclusive basis as the food and drink was not cheap, but we believe this is the norm for Dubai and this would not put us off returning.
The hotel offered an evening cruise along the Dubai creek, Bateaux Dubai, this appears a little expensive but if you are all inclusive you get an allowance towards the cost. This evening is a must as the food and service are outstanding.
We stayed at the Jebel Ali for six days and will definitely return. Itis a beautiful hotel with friendly staff, superb surroundings and one of the few hotels in Dubai which offers all inclusive. If you are thinking of taking a holiday in Dubai then this hotel is a serious contender.
We would like to thank all of the staff for making our honeymoon so special.
From Darren and Sara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel at the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort features 231 standard rooms and suites over 5 floors. In addition to the palm-lined private beach and temperature-controlled swimming pools, the resort also features a 9-hole golf course with golf academy, 80-berth marina, horse riding stables, a variety of different restaurants and bars and The Spa, a purpose-built wellness facility overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort And Spa
- Jebel Ali Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort Spa