This was our third visit to Jebel Ali in the past 8 years. since our last visit 3 years ago, the rooms in Palm Tree Courts have been renovated and tastefully modernised; they are without doubt the largest hotel rooms I've ever stayed in, plenty of wardrobe and drawer space and a luxurious bathroom. We were on the ground floor so we have a patio outside and a grassed area with sunbeds, which was nice after a day on the beach, or for a change.
We used all the restaurants and favour White Orchid, which was also our favourite spot for breakfast, with lovely views and a relaxed quiet atmosphere in the morning. We tried 'shooters' for the first time and used the shooting gallery there, great fun and a very safe and impressive set-up, good for bored teenagers!
We also had a half day in the spa, magnificent!
We don't really bother with going into Dubai city, as it's about 30 minutes away, though we did go to Emirates mall and Dubai Marina one morning as there was a sandstorm blowing.Taxis are very cheap by UK standards, so a trip into the city is only about £15 or less and there is a free hotel bus, (which we didn't use.)
I don't really see the distance to Dubai city as an issue, as most resorts we go to around the world have 'remote' locations - having seen the hustle and bustle of the Dubai Marina area, it was very satisfying to go back to the peace and serenity of the resort!
It's hard to find anything to complain about- the staff are all wonderful and can't do enough for
you, but if I had to find something, it would be the peacocks squawking, though they are very amusing and attractive to watch during the day!
All in all a perfect holiday, we would have no hesitation in returning or recommending.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel at the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort features 231 standard rooms and suites over 5 floors. In addition to the palm-lined private beach and temperature-controlled swimming pools, the resort also features a 9-hole golf course with golf academy, 80-berth marina, horse riding stables, a variety of different restaurants and bars and The Spa, a purpose-built wellness facility overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort And Spa
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort Spa