“We cannot find anywhere better”

JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
Ranked #72 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 23 April 2013

This is our 7th year at Jebel Ali Hotel and we still go back. We go because the Hotel is always finding someway of improving its hospitality. The new Palm Tree Court development is 5 star,
The new swimming pool and the beach area are first class. Our choice is the Premier Rooms on the 5th floor in the main hotel, this floor has its own private lounge and you are treated like royalty. Everything from food service golf and sailing to mention just a few are first class.
They even have two first class boats to dine on, one in its own harbour and one down in the creek. If its piece and quiet you want away from the town this is it. The staff are all great and they treat you as a guests. The courtesy coaches take you to the malls and attractions and bring you back to your hidden gem at Jebel Ali.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BB2_11
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2013

Dear BB2_11,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Golf Resort.

As a retuning guest to the resort, it was great to read that you again had a wonderful experience during your stay with us. I was also extremely pleased to read your comments with regards to the resort, its facilities, and the accommodation which you have kindly mentioned was first class. I do also appreciate your positive comments with regards to the the service at the Peacock Lounge which you have kindly mentioned that you wre treated like royalty.

I would also like to thank you for your praise for my associates who looked after you during your stay with us; I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

This was my second stay at the Jebel Ali Golf resort and spa I travelled with my husband and three young children and stayed in a superior golf view room. This is an excellent family hotel with great food and service. I echo the many positive points made on the previous reviews of this hotel.

The rooms are perhaps a little dated compared to some other hotels in Dubai but as there is so much to do in the resort you will spend very little time in your room anyway. Rooms were kept spotlessly clean and towels and linen were changed daily.

I tried all of the restaurants in the hotel and all were brilliant. For me the best being the White Orchid.

All of the staff will go out of there way to make your holiday as enjoyable as possible. I found staff particularly accommodating of young children.

I would highly recommend the kids club where staff were great and even remembered my daughter from our previous stay 9 months before.

The only negative point I would make is that there is very little for younger children to do in the evenings, other 5* hotels we have visited had mini disco's inside the kids club or movie nights.

Ill also add that allowing people to smoke in the pool at the pool bars is pretty unpleasant, not just for children but also adults who wish to sit in the shade for a period of time. This is also pretty un-hygienic as often ash would go into the pool.... its not really expected, especially if you are looking to attract young families.

We had a fantastic holiday at the Jebel Ali golf resort and Spa and cannot wait to return shortly.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Em846
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2013

Dear Em846,

I would like to thank you for your very kind words regarding the resort, its facilities, the accomodation as well as the quality of food and drinks that you have enjoyed, in particular the White Orchid which you have kindly mentioned were the best!

Please rest assured that we are very grateful indeed for the points you brought to our attention, and your feedback on TripAdvisor has been discussed in detail and actions have or are in the process on being implemented to improve in the areas mentioned.

I would also like to thank you for your praise for my associates who looked after you and your family during your stay wih us; I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

We are just back from a lovely 5 day break at this hotel with a couple of friends. Initially on the drive from the airport we were worried we'd made a huge mistake due to the distance from Dubai itself (40mins average) and that you have to drive past a very industrial area to get to the hotel which is pretty much in the middle of the desert. Our fears subsided once we drove through the gates in to the beautifully kept grounds and welcoming staff. Our room was immediately available at 10am which was very welcome after a night flight from London. We opted for the all inclusive package which is well worth doing as the food and drinks are pretty expensive. The food is of the best all inclusive quality we have had, even the buffets, particularly the steaks at shooters, the Thai at White Orchid and the fresh seafood at Diva's. We found it quieter to have breakfast at the White Orchid over the larger two buffets. There are a number of swim up bars and the beach is a nice strip. We only peeled ourselves away from the sun beds and in to Dubai itself for one day where we realised our hotel was such a good bet as in town a lot of the hotel pools would be overshadowed by skyscrapers. You can get a free shuttle but we took a cab as it was only about £25 between the 4 of us. The staff were all amazing, especially Eric from Kenya and Yuni from Bali (who gave me an amazing European massage in the Spa!). For the more active types there are lots of activities to keep you occupied but we found enough entertainment with our friends in the bars and restaurants. The only other comment re the location is that from the beach in one direction you can see the heavily industrial port area and in the other the development works for the Palm Jebel Ali but you quickly learn to overlook those. We will return again, possibly with a view to staying next door in the Palm Court which is lower rise and has a more contemporary feel to it. Thank you Jebel Ali for a fun filled and relaxing trip.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank georgina_dalby
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2013

Dear georgina_dalby,

It was a pleasure to read your review, and I am extremely pleased to learn that you had a great stay on the All Inclusive package.

I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort, its facilities, the pool, the food and drinks that you enjoyed across all the restaurants at the resort.

I was sorry to read your comments with regards to the Palm Construction, which is unfortunately beyond our control; however I would like to express my sincere apologies for any discomfort caused whilst staying with us.

I do also appreciate your personal acknowledgement to my team who looked after you during your stay with us. I will personally ensure that these compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to our new rooms in Palm Tree Court on your next visit.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Vacationing with his wife in April 2013. The overall impression the hotel is good, but not great. Jumeirah hotels on better quality of service and overall atmosphere.
Because of the large area to rest comfortably with children if grounds for mini soccer and volleyball. Big minus, next build Jebel Ali the palm.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear Pavel V,

I was pleased to ready your review, and I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities.

I was sorry to read your comments with regards to the Palm Construction, which is beyond our control; however I would like to express my sincere apologies for any discomfort caused whilst staying with us.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

We've had a day pass for the hotel. Although it was crowded (but not crowded to the point of becoming annoying) as it was Friday, we've had a great day. The sea is nice. The pools are varied. The day pass's fee is very reasonable given that you get lunch included, and the buffet in the White Orchid restaurant was more than delicious! Pure luxury!
Tip: get your kids have a visit at the ponies, camels, goats and other animals at the backyard. They will love it!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Dear DubaiNajla,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent visit to Jebel Ali Gof Resort.

I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the resort, the pools and the beach as well as for the buffet lunch at White Orchid Restaurant which you have kindly mentioned was delicious.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to resort in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

We stayed at jebel Ali for 6 nights following a week in a central Dubai hotel which allowed us to do all the sight seeing before we arrived at Jebel Ali resort for a totally chilled out, relaxing time this was a family holiday with our 2 boys age 13 and 8.

On arrival we were taken up to the fifth floor and checked in at the peacock lounge a small Cosy lounge area exclusively for guests on this floor.
The staff were so accommodating and the checking in process was a pleasurable experience.
The peacock lounge served high tea in an afternoon had happy hour serving free cocktails 6-7pm and guests could enjoy continental breakfast without having to go to any of the other restaurants in a morning.

We ate at most of the restaurants and could not fault any of the food.
The food was presented beautifully ...our favourite was shooters restaurant at the shooting club which was a short bus ride off site. A Courtesy bus is put on to run every half hour from the hotel.
The steaks are to die for and the staff and management are very hospitable and friendly.

The hotel rooms have recently been refurbished and bathroom is re stocked daily with Elemis products.

The whole resort is clean and well maintained.

Fantastic 7 days and 6 nights totally relaxed and chilled and old have stayed at least another week!

Room Tip: We choose a superior room which allowed us access to peacock lounge.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank saltyjo

Dear Saltyjo,

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the resort, its facilities, the peacock lounge, the accommodation, as well as the food and the service that you have enjoyed across the resort, in particular the Shooters Restaurant which you have kindly mentioned was fantastic.

I would also like to thank you for your praise for my associates who looked after you during your stay wih us; I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort and in the near future.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Have just returned from this fantastic resort after celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary here. We love dubai as a city and have been over 12 times in various hotels including jumeirah beach and Atlantis and it is certainly up there with the rest.

All of the staff are so polite and welcoming and the food was amazing.

In fact we loved this resort so much we are returning with our family on 14th July. (All 9 of us) we are so excited to visit this hotel again.

We previously stayed in hotel 912 which is fantastic, and this time we have booked palm tree court.

Cannot wait to see what this trip may bring I hope it will be as good as last time

Mr and mrs Livesey.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank CathL2

Dear Mr and Mrs Livesey,

As a returning guest to the resort, it was a pleasure to read your review, and I was happy to know that you celebrated your 40th wedding anniversary with us!

I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort and it facilities. I do appreciate your positive comments with regards to my team who looked after you whilst staying with us. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I ook forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in July 2013.