If you are looking to visit Dubai but want to stay outside it this is the hotel for you. A taxi into Dubai cost us the equivilant of £14 after midnight. Just be careful not to get a hotel taxi as they cost more and ensure the taxi puts their meter on as soon as you get into the car.
There is also a shuttle bus provided by the hotel into Dubai center and to the Malls everyday - just remember to put your name down the night before to get a spot.
JA Beach Hotel offers large rooms, gorgeous large bathrooms with a tub for 2 and seperate walk in shower, his and hers sinks etc. Very clean. The grounds are gorgeous, lush, streams, birds/peacocks wondering around. Very relaxing.
We played mini golf, my husband went sailing etc
It actually rained a couple of times but it was still warm and I went for a Facial at the spa to amuse myself. Plenty to do. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel at the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort features 231 standard rooms and suites over 5 floors. In addition to the palm-lined private beach and temperature-controlled swimming pools, the resort also features a 9-hole golf course with golf academy, 80-berth marina, horse riding stables, a variety of different restaurants and bars and The Spa, a purpose-built wellness facility overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travelbag and Southall Travel so you can book your JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort And Spa
- Jebel Ali Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort Spa