“7th Year running and still amazing”

JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
Ranked #74 of 550 Hotels in Dubai
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
“7th Year running and still amazing”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

We have been coming here for 7 years and I think that says it all to be honest......
The hotel is incredible - rooms / facilities / restaurants - but most importantly the people who "serve" you every day, they are amazing and remember us every time we return, always to our surprise.
We will be back again and again and again - we love this place!!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great - but we usually choose sea view!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 22 September 2013
Dear jimsarah,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Golf Resort.

As a loyal and returning guest to the resort I was extremely pleased to know that you had great time with us. It was pleasure to read your kind words about the resort in particular its facilities, the accommodation, the food and beverages, as well as for my team who looked after you whilst staying with us, which you have kindly mentioned were amazing. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor

Fredrik Reinisch

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (560)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Essex
Reviewed 19 September 2013

What a fantastic resort! Would definitely go back without a shadow of doubt.

There is so much to do on site from free water sports (non-motorised), clay pigeon shooting, horse riding etc. you needn't leave.
A choice of pools, one with swim up bar, another being one for a quite zone, the baby pool had a canopy over top which I thought was an excellent idea for young as the sun can get really hot midday.
There is a pool right on the beach where they also have a cupboard nearby full of balls etc. for games on the beach such as Volley ball.

The food quality at this resort is impeccable in every restaurant as is the service.
My partner and I had our favourite restaurant of the White Orchid, this was Chinese style food – You do need to make reservation prior.
All restaurants foods are fine dining, which is extremely satisfying considering when most resorts go “All-inclusive” the food quality can dip.

As stated in the title of this review – I really cannot fault this Hotel and its amenities

Christmas day they have so much going on; An outside Christmas dinner buffet, live show, entertainment such as clowns, oversized toys and games for the kids.

If after dinner perhaps you are wanting to carry the night on drinking there is a bar on the 7th floor where the service yet again is outstanding.
We tended to spend a lot of time here than perhaps one should have.

I would extremely recommend this resort to anyone as there is always something for everyone.
I hope my short but sweet review will help others seek a true insight into JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort .

Hopefully we shall be returning with friends in the future.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Chelsea71061
Dear Chelsea71061,

I was extremely pleased to read your review and I am delighted to know that we managed to make your holiday a memorable one.

I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort; its facilities, the pool and beach, the Shooting Club and our All Inclusive package, as well as the food and beverage across all the restaurants at the resort which you have kindly mentioned were excellent.

Your positive feedback about the resort is highly appreciated and I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with the entire JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort Team.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.

Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Have travelled to this hotel twice - and would reccomend to all........ A fantastic 5* - We was upgraded as it was my birthday to the palm court - Thank you very much 17 may 2013 - and it was truly amazing......... The quailty of the food is brilliant and the choice is just amazing!!! - cant praise this place enough -everything 5*- will return again soon

Room Tip: palm court is amazing
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
Dear Cheryl W,

Thank you for your sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Golf Resort.

I am delighted to read that you had an excellent stay with us, and was also very happy to know that you celebrated your birthday during your last stay at the resort.

I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort, all the facilities and the quality of food and drinks which you have kindly mentioned were amazing.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Returned to JA Resort Sept had a wonderful welcome check in was a really nice experiance cold towels & drinks, our room was ready even though we arived on the early flight, bowl of fruit & a bottle of wine waiting , there is an additional pool area on the beach with new swim up bar that has the most amazing view !!
We had our lunch at the air con Sports Bar sooo nice to get out of the heat 42 degrees , menu was excellent,food was great !! there are lots of resteruants to choose from ,the all inclusive package is the best value as cocktails & drinks can be quite expensive in Dubai , this is truly is a 5 star resort worth every penny paid just wish we could have stayed longer , we will be back next year !!

Room Tip: All rooms are spacious , clean , with every amenity you think of !!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear couplesouthwales,

I was extremely pleased to know that you had a fantastic holiday with us, and that you enjoyed the All Inclusive package. I would like to thank you for your kind words about the resort, our facilities, the food and beverage, especially the Sports Café which you have kindly mentioned was great!

Benghazi
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Although the resort is far from the city but it is excellent and it has the advantage to be away from the city, the rooms is very clean , the staff are very nice and friendly ,the pool and breakfast are excellent also they have free shuttle to the main places in Dubai in fixed time . I recommend this resort to go

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Dear Rashid1977,

I was delighted to read your review, please allow me to personally thank you for your positive comments about the resort, its facilities, the pool and beach, as well as the accommodation which you have kindly mentioned was very clean.

Your praise for my team who looked after you during your stay with us is highly appreciated. I will personally ensure that these compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to welcoming you back personally to Jebel Ali Golf Resort

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My husband and I booked a family holiday at the Jebel Ali beach for our wedding anniversary. This was our first stay at the Jebel Ali and also our first time in Dubai.

The hotel was 40 mins from Dubai Airport and we loved the fact that we were away from all the hustle and bustle. The hotel has it's own privat beach and gorgeous pool facilities. We were greeted with welcome drinks and snacks on check in which was a lovely start to our stay there. The staff and customer service was incredible- service always with a smile and nothing was any trouble at all. Which was great when you are travelling with a 2 year old. The room was a good standard- we stayed in a Garden view room and the beds were so comfortable. We loved the fact that there was a pillow menu for the stay. :) The amenites in the room were top quality elemis products and hotel (even down to the pool toilets were immaculately clean).

The hotel has a free shuttle bus to Dubai city centre to go shopping and see the sights - although we used a hotel car to get to and from these as we needed a car seat which the hotel were more than happy to organise for us.

I would recommend the All inclusive - better than any resort I have been to - beating Maldives hands down on service. The food and the service was top quality with Shooters being the family favourite - the steak there was mouth watering and best I have had. At some All inclusive restorts you feel like cattle and food is thrown at you. This does not happen at the Jebel Ali - this is how ALL INCLUSIVE SHOULD BE!

I cant wait to book our next stay at the Jebel Ali....We had a holiday there we will never forget.

Thank you.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Sue M
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 17 September 2013
Dear Sue M,

I would like to thank you for your very detailed feedback from your stay, and I am delighted that we managed to meet your expectations in making your Wedding Anniversary trip a special and memorable one.

It was also a pleasure to read your compliments regarding the resort, its facilities, as well as the quality of the food and drinks that you enjoyed, in particular the Shooters Restaurant.

I would especially like to thank you for your kind words regarding my associates who looked after you during your stay with us. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Essex
Reviewed 9 September 2013

My husband and I visited this hotel for 10 nights (7th-17th Aug 2013) for our honeymoon. When we got to our room we were greeted with strawberries and champagne, this was the start of the wonderful service we received throughout our stay.

The hotel and grounds are spotless and the facilities available are excellent. In my opinion it is the food at this hotel which makes it stand out above other hotels that we have visited. We chose to stay all inclusive and we were thoroughly impressed with the standard of food and drink we experienced. We had no problems booking the speciality restaurants, our favourite was shooters where we had probably the best steak we've ever eaten! We also enjoyed captains bar and the sports bar for lunch.

As previously mentioned in other reviews, this property is a little further out from the main city but we easily used the hotel free shuttle busses as well as taxis to experience Dubai's sights with the luxury of a beachfront hotel to return to.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would happily recommend to anyone. We hope to return again in the future.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 360 which was the corner room so had a view of the golf course and the beach.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Victoria_h87
Dear Victoria_h87,

I was extremely happy to read that you chose to stay with us to celebrate your honeymoon and it was very enjoyable to read your very detailed review. I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the cleanliness of the resort, including the facilities and your arrival experience.

I was also pleased to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay, and I would like to thank you for your compliments in particular for the food and drinks across all the restaurants.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the future.