JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
JA Palm Tree Court(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$177
US$360
US$288
  • Pool
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$179
Fairmont The Palm, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$198
  • Beachfront
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$226
US$304
US$275
3,764 results
All reviewscaptains barall inclusive packagewhite orchidla traviatapalm tree courtpeacock loungemushref barsports cafeshooting cluba garden view roomshooting rangea la carte restaurantselemis toiletriesdubai centregreat holidaycourtesy busthe main hotel
Reviewed 16 November 2013

We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights all inclusive which I can honestly say was fantastic value for money when compared with the price of food and drink in Dubai. Our room had a sea/pool view which was very nice. The beach was exceptionally clean and well groomed and the sea was crystal clear and very safe especially for young children. The pool areas were all very well kept and there were plenty of sunbeds spread around the pools and beach. We were surprised to find that the all inclusive drinks were premium brands and they had a very nice selection of wines and beers.

The main restaurant had plenty of choice the food was well laid out and kept at the right temperatures. We ate at the Sports Bar, the Shooters Club, the White Orchid and seafood themed floating restaurant in the marina all were excellent and we had the best steak we've ever eaten at The Shooters Club.

Couldn't fault this hotel for a single thing and we look forward to returning again one day.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stockeronholiday
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Stockeronholiday,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel.

I was delighted to read your review, and I was happy to know that you had a wonderful holiday with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to resort, the All Inclusive that you opted to, the accommodation which you felt was nice, the swimming pools that you found to be clean and very safe, as well as the food served in all the restaurants which you have kindly mentioned was excellent.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Dubai in October is a pleasure. Where do you go in half term to get the sun sea and sand and keep children happy. Last year we spent our holiday in an up market hotel nearer to Dubai City.
It was all inclusive but not drinks. £8 for an orange juice and a very hefty drinks bill followed.

How nice to find a first class hotel where "all include " is what it says on the tin, unless you want lobster Thermidor, which is not unreasonable. Drinks including good quality wines, cocktails and childrens. Drinks were all included. Our 5 year old could swim up to the bar in the pool and together with lovely new friends she made ask for Magnum Ice lollies etc. All included.

The choice of a number of first class restaurants including Chinese, Italian,etc. provided top quality food for us as well as our young daughter who had a wide choice of very healthy foods.
I must say the buffet restaurant would take a lot of beating and the young lady manager of Russian nationality kept a sharp eye on all about her and her English was perfect with a lovely way with the children

Our room on the 5th floor was one of the nicest rooms we have enjoyed and we have travelled extensively. We found that the 5th floor enjoyed its own lounge providing tea coffee and refreshments throughout most of the day. The helpful young lady in the lounge even checked in online with our airline for our return journey.

Our holiday was one of the best we have experienced, so much so I have been back to Kuoni Travel Agents who we have always found the best and rebooked the same hotel and on the 5th floor.

If you have children and have thoughts of Dubai then I would not hesitate in recommending the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel.

PE

Room Tip: If you can go for the 5th floor with its own lounge and have a sea view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank peter e
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Dear peter e,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Golf Resort.

I was happy to know that your holiday with us was one of the best you and your family have experienced. I was also glad that you enjoyed the All Inclusive package you opted.

Please allow me to thank you for your positive comments with regards to the resort, the restaurants across the resort that you found to be first class and had provided a top quality of food, as well as the accommodation which you felt was nice.

It was truly moving to read your exceptional praise to the service that you received from my team during your stay, some of whom you have personally acknowledged. You have also kindly mentioned that they were helpful. I will personally ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Palm Tree Court, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

This is one of the best hotels we have stayed in. Beautiful lobby, everything spotless. We upgraded to a suite and enjoyed having a separate sitting room, as well as the Peacock lounge on the 5th floor where you are looked after by a dedicated team, led by Nef, who look after your every comfort. You can have a peaceful breakfast there if you don't fancy going downstairs.
The food in the main buffet restaurant was really excellent, with a different theme every night. All staff really friendly and helpful without exception. Loads of sunbeds. Free wi-fi. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: The 5th floor has the larger rooms and suites as well as a dedicated lounge.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NicoleL61London
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Dear NicoleL61London,

I was delighted to know that you had a fantastic holiday with us. I would like thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities, the Peacock Lounge which you found to be a peaceful place especially during breakfast, the food served in all restaurants which you felt was excellent.

It was also a pleasure to read your positive comment about my team who looked after you during your stay with us, some of whom you have personally acknowledged, whom you felt were friendly and helpful. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Me and my family being returning guests make it a must to visit the resort once a month, wether it be for lunch, the beach or a 2 day getaway from the real world. This resort is one of the most impressive resorts in Dubai, highly recommend it. Great for family, perfect value for your money. I wouldn't think twice about spending my entire life in this resort. Great restaurants, great beach, great grass area and perfect rooms. One of the best beach resorts in the Middle East!

Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank GEdwardC

Dear GEdwardC,

As our very regular guest, I was extremely happy that we managed to meet your expectation every time at the resort. I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and facilities, the restaurants, as well as the beach which you found to be one of the best beach resorts in the Middle East.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

If you want to relax and be spoilt - this is the place for you.
The service was outstanding. The hotel is spotless. There are enough restaurants to eat somewhere different every day and the food is superb. It is a 30-40 minute journey into Dubai but there is a free bus. There are 5 swimming pools, a private beach and lots of grounds to explore.
Rajitha and Jeremy at the Captains Bar could not do enough for us and really made our stay memorable. We will definitely be back

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark C

Dear Mark C,

I was pleased to read your review, and I was happy to know that you had a blissful holiday with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be a relaxing place and spotless, the food served in all the restaurants at the resort which you felt was superb, as well as the beach and swimming pools that you enjoyed to explore.

I do also appreciate your personal acknowledgement to my team who looked after you during your stay with us, whom you felt were outstanding and made your stay memorable. I will personally ensure that these compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.