JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
US$482
Waldorf Astoria
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$381
US$403
US$3,232
TripAdvisor
3,723 results
All reviewscaptains barall inclusive packagewhite orchidla traviatapalm tree courtpeacock loungemushref barsports cafeshooting cluba garden view roomshooting rangea la carte restaurantselemis toiletriesdubai centregreat holidaycourtesy busthe main hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I have been to Dubai 3 times, and have stayed at the Jebel Ali Hotel on every visit.

I cannot think of anything negative to say about the resort. The level of service we receive from management, right through to the cleaning staff is outstanding.

On our second visit, we were given the equivalent of £20 each per day, to spend within the hotel, due to building work being done on the opposite end of the resort - although this didn't inconvenience us in the slightest.
We later found out that others were being offered free nights on their next visit, for the same reason.
This disappointed us a little, as we would have preferred the free nights.

I then got in touch with Fredrik Reinisch (Hotel Manager) via email, who not only responded within 2 working days, but also agreed to give us 5 free nights on our next visit - which was an amazing gesture.

Once we booked our flights, I informed Fredrik of our travel times.
Unfortunately, our outbound flight wasn't until 2am on a Friday morning. Although the normal time to check out of your hotel room is 12, Frederik was kind enough to extend this to 19:00.

Upon arrival, we were greeted with, yet again, first class service.

Imagine the look of shock on our faces when we found out that our free rooms were in the Palm Tree section - the most luxurious part of the Hotel.

Aside from the service, the facilities are incredible.

The Gym is perfect for what I need, as it has several cardio machines & many free weights.

The Swimming Pools are cleaned every evening and the Life Guards are extremely vigilant.

Want to visit the Dubai Mall, or any other shopping center? No problem - the hotel provides a free coach service, which takes you to most (of not all) the best shopping areas in Dubai.

We'll have a new addition to the family in March and we're already planning on our next trip to Dubai in October (2014). Needless to say, we know which Hotel we'll be staying at.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank CheStel
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Dear CheStel,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort.

As a loyal and regular guest to the resort, I was extremely happy to know that you always had an incredible stay with us.

Please allow me to thank you for your positive word with regards the resort and its facilities, the services that you received which found to be amazing, the accommodation which you felt was luxurious, as well as the gym facilities that you enjoyed.

It was truly moving to read your exceptional praise to the service that you received from my team during your stay. You have also kindly mentioned that they were outstanding and had provided first class services. I will personally ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Being coming here for 9 years and we cannot find anywhere better to stay. Every member of staff from the gardeners up to the General Manager Fredrik greet you as a guest and go out of the way to make your stay as memorable as possible. The food in all the restaurants (7) is a joy.
We are spoiled for choice Steaks to Stir Fry Fish to Asian Fusion its all there. A great stretch of private beach and a challenging golf course on your doorstep that is why we call it our second home. Booked again for two visits next year and might go to there fantastic new resort in the Seychelles opening in December by there group JA Resorts that is if I can tear myself away from the golf course. Keep it up JA Resorts.

Room Tip: 5th Floor or Palm tree court for families and groups.
1  Thank BB2_11

Dear BB2_11,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel.

As our loyal and regular guest, it was lovely to read your review and I was very happy to know that you had a perfect holiday with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resorts and its facilities which you found to be a second home, as well as the food served in all the restaurants which you felt was a joy.

It was also a pleasure to read your positive comment about my team who looked after you during your stay with us, whom you have kindly mentioned had made your stay memorable. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

We have just returned from a 10 day stay for Husbands 60th birthday, what a wonderful hotel. When we arrived we were advised that we had been upgraded, a great start to what turned out to be one of the best holidays we have had for a few years (we have travelled extensively) The resort is an oasis of calm, beautifully manicured grounds, with peacocks roaming freely. Never a fight for a sunbed always plenty of space to choose from beach or garden.

The food is amazing be warned you will gain weight, we ate in most of the restaurants the service and staff were outstanding. AI really did mean AI unlike some resorts we have stayed in. On my husbands birthday when we returned to the room a beautiful cake had been delivered along with some flowers, a very nice touch, I did not request this. Went to Shooters (amazing steaks) on his birthday, and they brought another small cake to the table.

The staff were all hard working and friendly nothing was too much for any of them, they all looked as though they were enjoying their jobs and were only to pleased to serve you. I would not recommend anyone by name as they all deserve to be complimented from the gardeners all the way to senior staff.

The cleanliness of the hotel was excellent, along with all the staff.

I would highly recommend a stay here if you are looking to get away from the hustle & bustle of the city. we will definately be back.

2  Thank mazzaKent
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear mazzaKent,

Firstly, I would like to wish your husband a belated “Happy Birthday!” I was delighted to know that we managed to meet your expectations in making your husband’s birthday celebration special and memorable.

I would like to thank you for your positive comments with regards to the resort which you found to be fantastic, the food served in all the restaurants at the resort which you felt was amazing, the All Inclusive package that you enjoyed throughout your stay, as well as the surroundings cleanliness which you have kindly mentioned was excellent.

It was also a pleasure to read your positive comment about my team who looked after you during your stay with us, whom you felt were hardworking and friendly. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

This was our third stay at hotel as it was a shorter stay just the two of us. (I prefer the PTC blocks)

As with previous stays food and drink to a very good standard and our room as is expected really.

We stayed AI with is good value although they had changed the white wine from Australian to Chile which I do not like, slightly disappointed but I managed!

Buffets are both good
Italian food refined and tasty (better to sit outside) friendly service.
White Orchid food very tasty and well presented, friendly service, nice lounge with good cocktails.
Shooters I did not like but my husband likes the steak there, weird atmosphere and not so friendly service.
Sports bar decent pub food and nice to sit outside, good service.

Overall again had a very relaxing stress free holiday.

1  Thank VickiIOM
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Dear VickilOM,

As our loyal and regular guest to the resort, I was extremely pleased to know that you always enjoyed your holiday with us. I would like to thank you for your positive comments with regards to the resort and its facilities, the food served in all the restaurants which you found to be a very good standard, the All Inclusive that you opted, as well as the accommodation which you have kindly mentioned was on your expectation.

It was also a pleasure to read your positive comment about my team who looked after you during your stay with us, whom you felt were friendly and helpful. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights all inclusive which I can honestly say was fantastic value for money when compared with the price of food and drink in Dubai. Our room had a sea/pool view which was very nice. The beach was exceptionally clean and well groomed and the sea was crystal clear and very safe especially for young children. The pool areas were all very well kept and there were plenty of sunbeds spread around the pools and beach. We were surprised to find that the all inclusive drinks were premium brands and they had a very nice selection of wines and beers.

The main restaurant had plenty of choice the food was well laid out and kept at the right temperatures. We ate at the Sports Bar, the Shooters Club, the White Orchid and seafood themed floating restaurant in the marina all were excellent and we had the best steak we've ever eaten at The Shooters Club.

Couldn't fault this hotel for a single thing and we look forward to returning again one day.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stockeronholiday
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Stockeronholiday,

I was delighted to read your review, and I was happy to know that you had a wonderful holiday with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to resort, the All Inclusive that you opted to, the accommodation which you felt was nice, the swimming pools that you found to be clean and very safe, as well as the food served in all the restaurants which you have kindly mentioned was excellent.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.