Stayed: 22/02/3014 - We stayed in JA Hotel for a week. We did have a 4hr delay due to fog but once we got there we enjoyed every single day there. The staff were excellent and the hotel room was small yet it was clean and modern and served it purpose. Originally we booked Half Board but after speaking to a friend who has been there several times, recommended we upgrade to all inclusive. We tried most of the restaurants but unfortunately we couldn't get into Diva's as there was a private function taking place, however this didn't matter as there was several other restaurants to choose from and they were all good, however my husbands steak at Shooters was the worst steak he had ever had (Full of fat) but mine and my daughters was BEAUTIFUL!. The Captain & Anchor beach bar for lunch time snacks and drinks was a delight and the service was impecciable (Especially Robert, who was brilliant with children). After eating our evening meal we would adventure down to the captain bar for cocktails and listen to the Filipino Family Band, who asks for requests and performs then brilliantly. Breakfast was plentiful with lots of choice. One evening we went for a buffet meal which was just as good as the restaurants. During the day we tried the kayaking, paddle boarding and our daughter had a trip on a Camel. The beach, pool and garden areas were well maintained. . At the end of our stay whilst checking out we did have a slight problem regarding our bill but this was quickly resolved.Overall the staff in the Bars, Resturants, house keeping, rececption etc made this a very enjoyable experience, which we would recommend to anyone. We were considering booking this hotel next year but due to our daughter turning 12, this meant the cost for room and all inclusive went up far more than we expected so unfortunatley we will be looking somewhere else, otherwise this hotel would have been an annual vacation for us during the winter months here in the UK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel at the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort features 231 standard rooms and suites over 5 floors. In addition to the palm-lined private beach and temperature-controlled swimming pools, the resort also features a 9-hole golf course with golf academy, 80-berth marina, horse riding stables, a variety of different restaurants and bars and The Spa, a purpose-built wellness facility overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Destinology, Travelbag, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel and Hotels.com so you can book your JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort And Spa
- Jebel Ali Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort Spa