“Just perfect....”

JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
Ranked #70 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This was our second visit to Jebel Ali and once again every box was ticked. This truly is a wonderful resort with amazing staff that really are a credit to the hotel. The all inclusive option is great value for money and the standard of restaurants/food and service are second to none. Our son (who is 7) loved the kids club. It offers lots of variety for all ages and the staff are professional and very friendly... in fact I would compare it to any high end nursery in the UK. The pools/beach and gardens are beautifully maintained and nothing is too much trouble. We have travelled extensively throughout the Caribbean and for us this place really cant be beaten. If you want a relaxing holiday in value for money luxury then look no further!

3  Thank Karen745
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Karen745,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel.

As a returning guest to the resort, I was happy to know that you had a wonderful holiday with us once again. Please allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be a luxurious, the All Inclusive package that you valued, the Cool Zone which you have highly praised, as well as the pool and beach that you felt were beautifully maintained.

It was also a pleasure to read your positive comments about my team who looked after you, whom you felt were a real credit to the hotel. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel in the near future.

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,557)

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Just returned from another visit (our second visit) to the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, yet again they lived upto our expectations, hotel, food and service second to none. The staff are hard working, friendly and a credit to the hotel. With many activities available and beach location this hotel will suit all holiday makers.

We will definitely return!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barrie F

Dear Barrie F,

As a returning guest, I was delighted to read your very positive review with regards to your recent stay at the resort and I was happy to know that we met your expectations yet again. I do appreciate your positive remarks about the facilities, as well as the food and service that you received which you have kindly mentioned was second to none and have made your holiday an enjoyable one.

Please also allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to my team who looked after you during your stay with us, whom you felt were friendly, hardworking and are credit to the hotel. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them

Reviewed 25 March 2014

We spent one week at Jebel Ali Beach hotel for some three weeks ago. The resort area was lovely. The hotel was a little bit worn out. The pools were heated. There was no access to one pool which was reserved for the guests of Palm Tree Court resort. Rooms were clean and we had rooms with a connecting door, which was optimal for us as we traveled with children. Drinking water was available free of charge. Shuttle bus transport to Dubai was well arranged. Breakfast was very good. Tennis courts were free of charge. Small animal corner was quite limited:there were some rabbits, chickens and turtles, goats, two dromedars and a hawk. Riding facilities were good. The surroundings of the hotel is really nice with plants, trees, peacocks and parrots. However, there were many barefaced crows on the beach. Service was ok 4-star level with no specific complaints. We were upgraded to sea-view rooms with no extra charge.

1  Thank matkaajatmk

Dear matkaajatmk,

It was lovely to read your review and I was happy to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I would also like to thank you on your positive remarks with regards to the resorts and its facilities which you found to be lovely, the accommodation which you felt was cleaned, the location which was optimal for your family, as well as the Bio Garden which you enjoyed the most.

I have also noted your comments in regards to the presence of crows. Due to the birds being wild, we unfortunately cannot control them and we are very much aware of the issue and have worked on this, with limited success over the last years. During last year we appointed external specialist company to help us with this issue and following our guests’ feedback we are currently looking at different solution to this problem. I am sure that you will see an improvement the next time you visit us.

Once again, thank you for your feedback, and I look forward to personally welcoming you back to the resort in the near future.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Jebel Ali for a week in early March. The staff are the hotel's biggest asset, in more ways than one, they were absolutely superb, from the cleaning staff through to the front desk staff, all are as friendly and helpful as they could possibly be, nothing is too much trouble. We stayed all inclusive which worked out really well. The a-la-carte restaurants are all excellent and the food always good quality and plenty of it, we particularly liked Divaz, the floating seafood restaurant, pick what you like and have it cooked as you like it, simply superb. The hotel runs a shuttle bus to Shooters, the furthest restaurant, try them all it is well worth it. Everywhere is very clean and tidy, rooms are not huge but more than adequate and always topped up with toiletries and linen. The grounds and beach are kept neat and tidy and there are plenty of beds for everyone. If I had one criticism, it is the view, we had a garden view which also overlooked a very unattractive and not very well maintained roof. Also the building work (not ongoing whilst we were there) on the not-too-distant horizon does spoil the view somewhat and will make the vista look like an enclosed lagoon when it is finished. Thats a shame but wouldn't stop us going again. The hotel is a long way from Dubai centre but they do run a free shuttle bus through out the day (about 40 minutes to the Dubai Mall). Taxi fare back (because the time was inconvenient for us) was about £14 which I thought very reasonable. If you are visiting the Burj Khalifa, book before you travel, its impossible to get tickets on the day. All in all we loved Jebel Ali and can't wait to return next year, thank you all.

Room Tip: Probably the rooms with sea view will be better but you only sleep in them don't you!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John B
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear John B,

It was with great pleasure to read your review and I was grateful to know that you had an excellent stay with us. Please allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards the accommodation which you found to be adequate, the food served in all the restaurants at the resort which you felt was excellent especially at Divaz restaurant, as well as the grounds and the beach which you have kindly mentioned were very clean and tidy.

I have also noted your comments regarding the Palm construction work being carried out, which is unfortunately beyond our control. I would like to express my sincere apologies for any inconvenience and discomfort caused.

It was also nice to read your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you, whom you felt were friendly. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on.

I do hope that we will have an opportunity to restore your confidence in JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort, and once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

This hotel and it's management team are a total disgrace!

I booked two rooms at the hotel for me, my children and my elderly parents. Had specifically requested 2 connecting rooms and even had it confirmed on the morning of arrival. Yet having arrived at the room there were no connecting rooms available. After having made to wait 25minutes the solution offered by the manager was to take two rooms on the ground floor which could be accessed from the outside as well as inside.

What the manager failed to tell us was that there was a function being held at the hotel by non residence on the grounds of the hotel. The event was for Standard Chartered and the crowd were rowdy and the music was extremely loud. So loud that the rooms were shaking!
Having complained to the management team, they said the music would play till midnight and there was nothing that could be done. The music volume was not even lowered. How pathetic that this hotel which is away from central Dubai and prides itself on being secluded allows this sort of event to be conducted on its grounds that would trouble paying residence.

Will never stay here again, nor will I recommend anyone to stay at this hotel.

Complete disregard for paying residence!!!

4  Thank Dubai_Red123
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2014

Dear Dubai_Red123,

It was with a great regret that I read your review and I have learnt your disappointment with regards to your accommodations location which was not to your satisfaction. We always do our best to accommodate our guests with their preferences and requests, subject to availability and it can be challenging when the resort is running at high occupancy levels. I would like to extend my sincere apologies for any inconvenience and frustration you may have experienced upon your arrival. Please rest assured I have shared your comments with the Director of Front Office for immediate attention and review.

I have noted your feedback with regards to the noise disturbance you had experienced whilst staying with us. The service to our guests is of paramount importance, and I am sorry that we have not met your expectations on this occasion. I would like to sincerely apologies for any inconvenience or disturbance you may have experienced. Your welcomed feedback has been shared with the management team for review.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any shortfall, and to allow me to take the necessary action for improvement, I would invite you to contact me directly on generalmanager.jagrs@jaresorts.com to address your concerns in more detail.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Myself and my husband would like to Thank Jebel Ali Golf and Spa resort who made tremendous efforts for making our wedding a dream wedding - we felt very welcomed and very well looked after, that place felt very special from the beginning and on a day we could not stop getting astonished and overwhelmed with the whole thing- setting, set up, attention to detail, proactiveness - brilliant team working for the hotel.

We could not appreciate more the professionalism and dedication of people who work there - high level of professionalism, creative approach to things, stress resistance ( when it came to the biggest storm in the UAE I have ever experienced lol) - hotel staff and managements were absolutely brilliant. Choosing Jebel Ali for our wedding was such a perfect decision for us - they made the whole experience for us absolutely unforgettable and we could enjoy every minute! We've highly appreciate the whole experience and will always recommend Jebel Ali for any sort of events!

The hotel is brilliant in itself - location, food is just brilliant, numerous pools, amazing SPA ( I'm resident of the UAE and use different hotels for SPAs but JA is far my favourite) , great beauty salon - it's just a perfect place to stay or plan your event. Really brilliant.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Alexandra S,

Firstly, I would like to congratulate you and your husband on your Wedding! I was extremely happy to know that we managed to meet your expectations in making your Wedding a special and an unforgettable one.

Please allow me to thank you for your positive comments with regards to the resort and facilities which you found to be brilliant, the Salon and Spa treatment which you felt were amazing, as well as the services that you received from my team, whom you felt were professional and creative; please rest assured your compliments are shared with them.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Stayed during a week (2 adults + 1 child) beginning of March. A part the usually unfriendly Russian's guest, everything was simply perfect (huge beach, plenty of sunbeds, no need to get up early in the morning to find one available....), staff friendly, fantastic infinity pool, room spacious and very well cleaned. Food very tasty (every evening different buffets at themes). Sea a little bit cold in this period but water very clean. Well done.

1  Thank swiss1968
Yasser M, Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear swiss1968,

It was nice to know that you had a perfect holiday with us, I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities, the swimming pools which you found to be fantastic, the accommodation which you felt was specious and very well cleaned, as well as the food served in all the restaurants which you have kindly mentioned was tasty.

We do endeavour to cater for the needs and requirements of our international guests, and it can be challenging at times to control our guest’s individual behaviour. I would like to extend my sincerest apologies to you if you felt any inconvenience or disturbance due to the manner of other guests at the hotel. Please rest assured your welcomed feedback has been shared with our Management Team.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor and I look forward to personally welcoming you back to JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel in the near future..