“Good choice”

JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
Ranked #80 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I had been here in 2011 (but Tripadvisor doesn't allow this term and we have to choose one) and I recommend this hotel as a good compromise between price and quality. Service was EXCELLENT in restaurant,pool bar or room.
For us also location is perfect and I love that the hotel is quite place with no silly entertainment during the day or night or lound music at the night.
Maybe only rooms could be a little big bigger.
Even staffs were helpful and nice to help with taxi or tickets for attractions.
We used their w-end,Friday and Saturday for city trips as hotel used to be full by locals or people working in Emirates.
I love UAE,because they have the best service and local people are very nice.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dontask_GabrielaK
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Letsseeit2013,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel.

I was delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us, and that you would recommend us to to other travellers which I really appreciate. I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be excellent, as well as the resort location which you felt was perfect.

I have noted your comments in relation to the room size. Due to the design and size of the rooms in JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, you may wish to consider for future visits, to stay in our JA Palm Tree Court accommodation, where the balconies and the room size are more spacious.

It was also genuinely moving to read your exceptional praise for our associates who attended after you during your stay with us, whom you felt were helpful. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor and I look forward to personally welcoming you back to JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel in the near future.

There are newer reviews for JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Very beautiful hotel though far from city center. Just on a beach, good lawn, football pitch etc.
I complained about my room on the ground floor just by the entrace from the pool, this was changed immediately. Also i got a cake for my birthday!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank honeymix22

Dear Honeymix22,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent visit at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel.

Firstly, I would like to wish you belated “Happy Birthday”! I was pleased to know that you had a relaxing holiday with us and I was also glad that we managed to meet your expectations in making your birthday celebration a wonderful and memorable. I would also like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be very beautiful, as well as the available activities which you have enjoyed the most.

I have noted your feedback with regards to your accommodation location that was not to your expectation, which further to my understanding was later resolved. I would like to sincerely apologise for any discomfort this may have caused you during your stay with us.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We spent ten days in Palm Court which is part of the Jebel Ali Resort in Dubai over Easter with out four children. Palm Court is all suites which works really well for large families as we have two rooms next to each othere with a lockable main front door so we left all the internal doors open but had plenty of privacy as all the kids slept in one room as they are huge. Very clean and well maininted with plenty of towels, tea and coffee etc. It is an all inclusive resort but a very good one. There was a choice of 9 restaurants so you could do buffet or sit down waiter service at any meal. The breakfasts were amazing with a choice of two restuarants and although busy as long as you booked your dinners in advance you could get a table where you wanted one.
One end of the resort by the childrens pool was a little two crowded for us as people tend to congregrate round the bar area but we stayed up the other grassy end and there were plenty of sun loungers and umbrellas. A word of warning though if you wanted to sit by the pool you have to get your towels out early doors!!
It is quite an anonymous resort as it is so large but if like us you prefer family time it works really well. A wide mix of nationalities but lots of English so plenty of other children for the kids to play with, loads of activities and apparently the kids club is good but we didn't use it.
Also no mosquitos which was a nice change from the Carribean. The resort is an hours drive from the airport but this means there are no high rises and you get a sense of space that you don't get in the centre. We did one trip to the mall to go to the Aquarium but other than that there was plenty to do in the hotel.
All in all a great holiday which was very reasonably priced.

Room Tip: We had two first floor beach view rooms but I would ask for a ground floor garden next time as then...

Dear Rebecca P,

We are committed to making a difference and creating memorable experiences for all our guests, and it was nice to read your very detailed and candid review. I was also glad to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us during the festive season.

I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be a great family resort, the accommodations location which you felt were very clean and well maintained, the All Inclusive package that you valued, the food served in all the restaurants which you have kindly mentioned was amazing, as well as the available activities which you enjoyed the most.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

It is in middle of no where.....but once you get in , it's very nice. Green grass , palm tresss and long beach. Beach has a lot of algae:(((( there are many pools, and we ate in one of the restaurants, not that great. But the place has many outdoor activities for kids and adults. I would go back for a day again, but wouldn't acquire a membership.

2  Thank mghziel
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear mghziel,

I was delighted to know that you had an enjoyable experience with us and that you would like to come back again. Please allow me to thank you for your kind word with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be very nice.

I was disappointed to read your comments about the beach and the sea water condition and I can confirm that our beach is cleaned daily, however there is natural tidal movement which is happening constantly and is unfortunately beyond our control. I am also pleased to confirm that we are Blue Flag certified for our beach at the resort. Rest assured that your comments are valuable to us and have been immediately shared with our Director of Sports and Leisure.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I just returned to Canada having spent 3 weeks visiting my daughter (who lives in Dubai) and we stayed for 5 days (all inclusive) from April 6 - 11. I stayed with my grandson and daughter. I enjoyed that stay so much that I returned solo and stayed again from April 20 - 24. Both stays were wonderful. The beach is immaculate and the Jebel Ali staff are so accommodating and helpful

I want to say a special thank you to some of the many people who made both my stays so enjoyable. A big thank you to Sunja and Poorjary who made sure my place by the Anchor pool was ready for us every morning. A big thank you to Sundeera whose service for lunch at the Anchor restaurant was excellent! Thanks to Robert at the Captains restaurant, and to the pool bar staff at the Anchor bar - Arun, Sajith, and Kamel. These guys were wonderful always smiling even though it got pretty hectic during the afternoon with so many people all wanting service. Very impressed at how professional and courteous they always were. And a very big thank you to Mahalia in housekeeping who did an excellent job of keep my unit so clean every day.

I've been going to the Jebel Ali for many years but it was always for day trips that included the lunch buffet at the La Fontana and use of the La Fontana pool and beach. But after reading that the Jebel Ali was offering "all inclusive" stays I decided we should book it and get to spend several days. My first visit with my daughter and 4 year old grandson ( who absolutely had the time of his life and loved the Kids Club) was wonderful. My second visit was just as wonderful because I was so familiar with everyone the second time round.

I hope to come back next year and do it all over again. Finally, the buffet breakfast everyday was fabulous. The Sports Bar was great as was Captains for lunch and dinners. Can't wait to come back next March. Well done everyone. Take care and I'll see you all again next year.

Best regards,

Arlene Small
from Canada.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great. On our first stay we were on the ground level, executive suite which was g...
1  Thank Arlene S

Dear Arlene S,

As regular guest to the resort, I was extremely pleased to read your very detailed and candid review and I was also glad to know that we are still able to meet your expectations on this occasion.

I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort which you have kindly mentioned was wonderful, the beach which you felt was immaculate, as well as the food served in all the restaurants especially the buffet breakfast which you found to be fabulous.

We also embrace the importance of recognising our associates’ success; and, I appreciate your kind words about my entire team, who you personally acknowledged and felt were accommodating, helpful and made your stay enjoyable. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Stayed here recently with partner and 10 year old son and have been to Dubai approx 10 times before and although it doesn,t have the glitz and glamour of the Burj,Jumeriah beach hotel ,Atlantis,royal Meridian ,grosvenor, Madinat etc where we have been fortunate to stay at in past ,it does offer a different aspect of Dubal of although being out of the way ,not really though as only 25 mins to mall of emirates for example and taxi,s are so great value ,it is much more relaxed and feels like a different holiday which was really nice ,
From minute one of the proffesionalism of our driver to the gentleman that meets you on arrival to the check in experience etc,everyone was just normal , no pretending to be nice ,yes the rooms are a bit tired ,but the all inclusive is good value with branded premium drinks included ,shooters restauant was excellent again available within the all inclusive ,the setting with the infinity pool so close to the beach ,is so tranquil and relaxing ,overall excellent and will be back at some stage ,much less plasticy than some of it,s more revered oposition hotels.

1  Thank michaelgriffiths

Dear michaelgriffiths,

Our underlying principle is to be recognised for our heartfelt hospitality and I was happy to know that you had an excellent holiday with us. I do appreciate your kind words with regards all the facilities which you found to be more relaxed and different comparatively, the All Inclusive that you valued, the food served in all the restaurants especially at the Shooters restaurant, as well as the swimming pools which you enjoyed the most.

As we endeavour to maintain our tradition of creating memorable experiences, it was lovely to read your positive comments about my team. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

the rooms and the grounds are amazing! some of the staff are the amazing and some other below average. the cleaners were amazing and the golf Car drivers but the people in the reception where you book the spa and dinners were not polite at all a person from syria (his name start was long something like outzeteg or something like that) talk me to stop talking twice that one of the most rude thinks i have ever heard from any of the staff from all the hotels i have stayed he turn and said ' stop talking' it was crazy. the people that refuel the minibars walk in to the room twice when the not enter sign was on once while we were at sleep at 9.00 am we got really scared to see someone walking In the room while we were sleeping. other that that it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear ANGELA,GREECE,

I was glad to know that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us. Please allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be amazing.

We are dedicated to creating lasting and genuine relationships with our guests. However, I have noted your dissatisfaction whilst dealing with my team, in particular at the Experience Desk. Please rest assured that emphasis is given to training in hospitality and customer service, as we strive to maintain our tradition of providing exceptional service to our guests. I would like to extend my sincere apologies for any shortfall on this occasion, and I can assure you that this is not a true reflection of our usual high standards. I have also personally shared your comments with our Director of Front Office and Food and Beverage Manager for immediate attention in order to ensure that the similar occurrences are not repeated in the future.

I do hope that we will have an opportunity to restore your confidence in JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel and once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.