Whilst not our first trip to Dubai, we chose Jebel Ali for it's all inclusive option. Having experienced all inclusive packages in the Caribbean, I have to say this is truly 5 star all inclusive. The choice of food and drinks was excellent, even the buffet offered high quality menu's. We opted for a superior room on the 5th floor, whilst more expensive certainly worth the cost. The rooms are double the size of normal and very we'll furnished, with the additional benefit of the peacock lounge, a room with breakfast, drinks and snacks available through the day. There is a also a small reception area, where staff will make dinner reservations, book activities, organise taxi's etc. we found all the staff to be very professional and friendly, but reserve special mention for Zin on the 5th floor, who was brilliant, no request too difficult with everything dealt with in a friendly and efficient manner. The restaurants offer good variation, I would suggest making reservations early as not to miss out. The hotel is located away from the main city, however the hotel lay on free buses to Atlantis, Dubai mall, Emirates mall plus others, also Government taxis (beige in colour) are reasonable value, Burj khalifa to the hotel less than £20. Airport to the hotel less than £30. We were advised that maintenance work would be ongoing at the front of the hotel and due to the inconvenience we could visit the white orchid restaurant (not normally part of all inclusive) located in the palm court hotel. Previous reviews have mentioned that all facilities were available for all residence, however 2 of the 4 pools are reserved for Palm tree court guests only along with the White Orchid. The 2 pools available are reasonable in size, the main pool does drop to 3metres plus in parts which seems unnecessary so non swimmers/children need to be aware. The swim up pool bar offers a good option of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks along with premium ice creams, Vijay was very friendly, remembered your room number, drinks choices and always provided service with a smile.
If you are looking for a relaxing 5 star all inclusive with an occasional trip into town this is the place to be, we don't usually revisit hotels due to the choice of options worldwide, however, we will be returning to the Jebel Ali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel at the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort features 231 standard rooms and suites over 5 floors. In addition to the palm-lined private beach and temperature-controlled swimming pools, the resort also features a 9-hole golf course with golf academy, 80-berth marina, horse riding stables, a variety of different restaurants and bars and The Spa, a purpose-built wellness facility overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Destinology, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort And Spa
- Jebel Ali Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort Spa