“Amazing!”

JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
Ranked #79 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel in April, I was so impressed with everything here from the food which was excellent to the facilities and service! The Italian restaurant was lovely (the homemade ravioli is a must!) after our first evening in the top bar the staff knew our drink orders off by heart and were so attentive!
It's about a 25 min taxi ride to downtown Dubai but you can get a shuttle bus. I loved this hotel and I would 100% go back and I'm even looking into going back in September as no other hotel I look at seems to compare! (Great price for Dubai too!!)

Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank Jasmin S
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Jasmin S,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel.

I was delighted to know that you had an amazing stay with us and that you will revisit us again on your next holiday in September. I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities, as well as the excellent food served in all the restaurants especially at La Traviata which was one of your favourite restaurant.

Your kind words for my entire team are highly appreciated, and I will definitely ensure to pass on your compliments to them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel in the near future.

There are newer reviews for JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We visited for four nights to celebrate my husband's birthday and visit family who live in Dubai. Without asking we were kindly upgraded to the Executive Floor. Grateful thanks for the kind attention given to us by the staff on the 5 th floor especially Zen and Ava. Both Dennis at the Palmito Bar and Robert at the Captains Bar went the extra mile with their service. DiVAZ restaurant was excellent. The comment we would make that the tables were close together we found mobile phones annoying. Our lunchtime favourite was the Sports Bar and ion the heat of mid-day the air conditioning was most welcome. Yes, there was some building noises during the day time due to work at the front of the property but this did not affect us. We will be returning as this hotel meets our requirements as we enjoy the private beach and other facilities and the space afforded by its location. The AI is much better than many hotels we have stayed in with a more than adequate selection of wine and other drinks as well as the choice of food.

Dear Jane A,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent visit at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel.

Firstly, I would like to personally wish your husband a belated “Happy Birthday”! It was a great pleasure to read your very positive review and to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us once again.

I was pleased to know that you were satisfied with the service that you received upon arrival, the food served in all the restaurants which you found to be an excellent, the All Inclusive package that you opted to, as well as the beach and all other facilities that you enjoyed the most.

It was also genuinely moving to read your exceptional praise for our associates who attended after you, whom you personally acknowledged and went extra mile to make your holiday a memorable one. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

First time at this hotel but will return. Slightly out of centre but more than makes up for this with quality of whole resort! beautiful marina, great food and drinks, excellent service everywhere. All staff were very helpful and always ready to help.

Room Tip: Couldn't fault any room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Alan T

Dear Alan T,

It was nice to read your positive review and to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities, the All Inclusive package which you found to be excellent, the beautiful marina as well as the food served in all the restaurants which you felt was great.

We also embrace the importance of recognising our associate’s success, and I appreciate your kind words about my entire team, whom you felt were very helpful. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Me and my husband came on out honeymoon and we absolutely loved it. the rooms were very nicely design and the food at all the restaurants were amazing. The service of all the staff must have been the best part of the whole visit, it felt like they vent above and beyond to make our visit special.

1  Thank Kim B

Dear Kim B,

We provide an environment which captures the generous spirit of heartfelt hospitality and casual luxury where it reflects our value of making a difference by creating memorable experiences for all our guests. Therefore, I was glad to read you positive review and that we were able to deliver our heartfelt values on your special occasion. From your review, I could feel that you had a lovely stay with us, starting from the food served in all the restaurants which you felt was amazing, to the services that you received from my team members during your stay. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I have just come back from a 6 day stay at this hotel for a special birthday and i am already looking to book again .... This hotel has NO NEGATIVE POINTS .... An amazing hotel, staff are exceptionally friendly cannot do enough for you from the minute you arrive until the moment you leave. The food is outstanding so much choice and a high quality of fresh food across all of their 7 restaurants, I stayed on a B&B basis (breakfast was outstanding so much choice) but ate at the restaurants in the evening at the hotel. The meals are reasonably priced and worth every penny the food was very well presented and plenty of choice especially on the buffet nights. The room was very clean and comfortable and i was impressed with the Elemis toiletries in the rooms. The pools were amazing with plenty of sunbeds so no need to get up early also towels provided. Lovely surrounding area within the complex with a very short walk to their very own beach. The hotel is about 45 mins from the malls, not a problem as the hotel supply regular shuttle buses to and from a number of the malls including the Atlantis Hotel. Would highly recommend to anyone .... oh there was one negative point i had to leave lol just an amazing hotel and country

4  Thank JLDavies

Dear JLDavies,

Your very candid and positive review has left a happy grin on my face. I would like to take this opportunity to personally wish you a belated “Happy Birthday!” At the resort we always strive to meet our guest’s expectations, and I can see that we indeed had managed to deliver exceptional service on this occasion, as we endeavour to maintain our tradition of creating memorable experiences.

I do appreciate your positive comments with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be fantastic, the outstanding food served in all the restaurants which you highly rated, the amenities presented in your accommodation which you were impressed to, as well as the free shuttle bus provided by the hotel.

Your kind words for my entire team are highly appreciated, whom you felt were exceptionally friendly, and I will definitely ensure to pass on your compliments to them.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

My wife and I have just returned from this hotel, after a 10 night stay.
We have no negative comments about the hotel, the staff, and the amenities
I choose it for two main reasons, a private beach, and the golf course.
Both lived up to expectations. the dining was great, and the staff were really attentive.
The ground's were a pleasure to walk around, and at night the everything was well lit.
Plenty of space on the beach, and plenty of umbrella's if you want relief from the sun.
No need to try and beat the rush to get your towels on lounger's, plenty of bed for everyone,
Free shuttle bus into Dubai.
Its a great place to R & R , as the yanks say,
Were going again in February.
See you there!

Room Tip: My wife and I are in our twilight years so we don't like stairs, therefore groundfloor room is a...
1  Thank balmeruk

Dear cybermaxuk,

Our underlying principle is to be recognised for our heartfelt hospitality, and I was delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that we managed to meet your expectations. Please allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities, the beach and the grounds as well as the selection and quality of food and drinks which you have kindly mentioned were great!

Please also allow me to thank you for your positive remarks about my entire team who looked after you; whom you felt were very attentive. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Beautiful place convenient for families and best for those who want a more relaxed environment , far from city hotel provides a shuttle to malls daily and Metro rail not very far. I stayed in the Residence on all inclusive , the package was great, included Marhaba devices , butlers, laundry to mention just a few. We were celebrating 2 birthdays, our team of butlers (Islam, Njenga,Ashraf, Rolando, Joseph and Pradeen) surpriced us with cakes, cards and balloons , you guys you are amazing you made our stay enjoyable. Activities and dinners were arranged appropriately according to our requests. A very big resort, as summer was on it's peak we didn't feel it baggy service was just a phone call away, making it easy to go around from place to place with no sweating. The rooms are very clean, massive beds extra comfortable mattresses, high quality linen +++ towels and toiletries provided daily. Complimentary water , fruits, and sandwiches also supplied daily. Excellent food quality varieties of dishes . I enjoyed my stay, have never experienced such hospitality anywhere. Our plane arrived early hours of the morning, we had an early check in too. Expensive but worth it. See you soon.

• Stayed: June 2014
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Dear Masiiwa,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Palm Tree Court.

I was delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that we were able to meet your satisfaction whilst celebrating a special occasion.

I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be a heaven on earth, the free shuttle bus that was provided, the Residence benefits which you felt made your stay more enjoyable, the accommodation which you have kindly mentioned was very clean, as well as the quality food which you felt was excellent.

Making our guests comfortable and able to provide a home away from home feel is really a remarkable achievement for my entire team; some of whom you have acknowledged by name. I will definitely ensure to pass on your compliments to them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.