Stayed at this hotel in April, I was so impressed with everything here from the food which was excellent to the facilities and service! The Italian restaurant was lovely (the homemade ravioli is a must!) after our first evening in the top bar the staff knew our drink orders off by heart and were so attentive!
It's about a 25 min taxi ride to downtown Dubai but you can get a shuttle bus. I loved this hotel and I would 100% go back and I'm even looking into going back in September as no other hotel I look at seems to compare! (Great price for Dubai too!!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel at the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort features 231 standard rooms and suites over 5 floors. In addition to the palm-lined private beach and temperature-controlled swimming pools, the resort also features a 9-hole golf course with golf academy, 80-berth marina, horse riding stables, a variety of different restaurants and bars and The Spa, a purpose-built wellness facility overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Travelbag, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort And Spa
- Jebel Ali Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort Spa