“Excellent Property, Just One Concern.”

JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
Ranked #66 of 542 Hotels in Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Excellent Property, Just One Concern.”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I had the opportunity to spend last weekend at this beautiful hotel and would definitely recommend it to anyone that wants a quick getaway from all the rush and noise of city life. The room was spacious, the staff was friendly, the food was awesome and the bed, the bed just hugs you and puts you to sleep.

I have all great things to say about the resort, except for the choice of decor that was used in the main restaurant. Buddha statues, these are not supposed to be used for decoration or aesthetic purposes and as a Buddhist, you could see how it would be offensive to see these statues used to decorate the dining area and watch over the buffet table. Hopefully you would choose your decor with all cultures and religions in mind.

Thanks!
Devin

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank DevinSamara
Yasser M, Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear DevinSamara,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel.

It was lovely to read your review, and I was glad to know the overall that you had great holiday at the resort and that you would recommend us to all other travellers.

I would like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities which you have kindly rated as a top class in terms of service and quality, as well as the accommodation which you found to be spacious and clean.

I have noted your suggestions with regards to the decoration and rest assured that your valuable feedback has been discussed with the management team.

It was also nice to read your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you, whom you felt were friendly and made your stay pleasant. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor and I look forward to personally welcoming you back to JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel in the near future.

Yours sincerely

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (546)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My husband and I and our two teenage children stayed here for 3 nights on a stopover through to Europe. It was our first time in Dubai and to be honest we had no idea what to expect. We have stayed at similar type resorts in Asia and it had the same type of facilities, although of course it was surrounded by desert - there was nowhere to walk to, it was quite remote. We had interconnecting rooms and they were well appointed and comfortable. The buffet breakfast was fantastic, but we never ate at the other restaurants. The resort is about a 20-30 minute drive into the middle of Dubai - even with regular shuttle buses this may not suit everybody, but frankly it was SO HOT we were thankful of our pool, with comfortable sunlounges and a swim up bar. The beach was clean white sand and the water was like a warm bath. If you can afford it, stay in the Palm Court section of the hotel, it was quite a bit nicer. I'm not sure if it was the time of year, but this was the first resort of this kind where I didn't have to get up at dawn to reserve a sun lounge!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank katrinad
Dear katrinad,

I was glad to know that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us. I would also like to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities, the good food served in all the restaurants, as well as the accommodation which you have kindly mentioned were well appointed and were comfortable.

I would like to inform you that many of our guests enjoy the location which offers space and tranquility, with the option of going to the nearby malls and attractions which is just a short bus ride away.

I do hope that we will have an opportunity to restore your confidence in JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel and once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Yours sincerely

Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Me and my wife stayed at the jebel Ali country resort when we got there we were told that the main hotel was closed however they put us in the palm court suites which was out of this world could not fault it very clean and spacious rooms cleaned every day each night porter asked us if we wanted ice and bottles of water very helpful you could ring for the golf buggy to take u to the main hotel morning and night no problem food at all restaurants were first class even though it was Ramadan it did not affect us drinking in the day all the staff at resort could not do enough for us will definitely recommend and go back again yours dean smith birmingham England

• Stayed July 2014
4 Thank DeanoSmith
Dear DeanoSmith,

I am extremely pleased to know that you had fantastic stay with us. I would like to thank you for your very kind words in relation to the resort, its facilities, the overall cleanliness as well as the quality of food and drinks that were served across all the restaurants at the resort.

I do also appreciate your positive comments with regards to my team. I will ensure that these compliments are shared with them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel in the near future.

Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My wife and I have visited Dubai many times, we have stayed in many different hotels. We have stay twice in the Jabel Ali hotel, first time being amazing,on the second occasion we was very disappointed.

With this behind us,we decided to give it one more go believing the management that our last say was a one off and on the norm the hotel could replicate our first experiences.

We decided to visit on the same days as last year beginning of Ramadan.

We came stressed and tired to the hotel, but on this occasion we left rejuvenated and happy.

For the first time any where in the world we went all inclusive. Not sure if this was the right move for us. I'm not much for alcohol and my wife does not drink at all.

We was very surprised on how easy this made our holiday, only money I needed to carry was cash to tip the staff. which I find important.

On our arrival we was surprise to find the JA Hotel was closed for refurbishment and all Guests were up graded into JA Palm Tree court.

I travel a lot on business and have stayed in many hotels, over the years. I can now rank JA as one of the very best I have stayed in, for a number of reasons:

(1) Comfortable, spacious, well-appointed guest rooms.
(2) Impeccable housekeeping throughout the hotel.
(3) Sincerely friendly, cordial, and accommodating staff in every department, from front desk to the room services, Concierge and bell boys.
(4) Well-prepared, appetizing food with the highest quality ingredients.

This hotel should serve as an example of how a hotel should be run. If you will be visiting Dubai Jabel Ali area, select the JA hotel if you seek the BEST accommodations, food, and service. Great meeting and convention facilities, too.

Let me emphasize that this review is totally unsolicited. I know it may sound "too good to be true" and be suspected of being written by someone working at the hotel, but it is sincerely written by a frequent traveler to allow me to share my enthusiasm and appreciation with other travellers. The management and staff proved the hotel is one of the best in Dubai.

Hope you have the pleasure of staying at any JA hotels and will share my appreciation for this fine hotel.

Most evening we had the buffet, and each time we were surprised how much it was changed from the night before. The food was incredible good, and very beautifully and tastefully displayed. I am a great lover of coffee, and the morning coffee at the buffet was a tasty and delicious way to start the day.

The rooms were equipped with all mod cons very clean,and well stocked with you shower needs.
The view was as good as any looking over the gardens to the sea.
It was also very entertaining watching the peacocks in the evening.

My downs which I'm sure will be rectified soonest.

The balcony area which could have been a little cleaner,
Not a major problem did ruining a shirt on the dirty handrail.
We also had a problem with the Bedroom lamps tripping out, on a daily bases. I was having to ask the cleaner or reception to turn them back on. Concern only when my wife needed to dry her hair.

Swimming pool at the back of the main hotel could have been cleaner. The ground needed the sticky drinks spilt washed as far to many ants.
I also found the pool was not as clean as the others, I noticed the lifeguards at other pools cleaned away any rubbish floating on the surface.

In all great time
,go you will not be disappointed my niggles are nothing to be concerned about the JA is great place to stay.

If the management offer the same service for next year I'd love to revisit with my family.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank kevin o
Dear kevin o,

As a returning guest to the resort I was extremely happy to know that we managed to meet our expectations and I would also like to thank you for your compliments regarding the resort, its facilities, the accommodation, the overall cleanliness as well as the quality of food across all the restaurants which you have kindly mentioned was incredible and tastefully displayed.

Your praise for my team who looked after you, whilst staying with us is highly appreciated; I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel in the near future.

Swindon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Have just returned from Dubai, booked to stay at the Jebel Ali hotel for 4 nights to celebrate our 30th Wedding Anniversary, when we arrived we were told that the hotel was closed for refurbishment for a month and that we had to stay next door in the Palm tree Court which was apartments!!! This wasn't the standard we had paid for, we were expecting a hotel with 15 restaurant which was stated in the brochure instead we had the use of 4 and only had a allowance of 190 dirham per meal in some of the restaurants!! we stated that it was our Wedding Anniversary when booking it and the travel agents stated that we would like something a bit special and the hotel didn't even acknowledge or congratulate us on our anniversary.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
10 Thank Fiona R
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Dear Fiona R,

Firstly, I would like to wish you a belated “Happy 30th Wedding Anniversary”! I was most disappointed to read that we did not meet your expectations in some areas of your stay. I have to say that JA Palm Tree Court offers everything our guest need for a stay of exceptional luxury accommodation in Dubai which most of our guests highly enjoyed. I was actually happy to hear that my team managed to provide you an accommodation in JA Palm Tree Court which is more spacious in comparison with the other hotel that we have. Nevertheless, I would like to extend my sincere apologies to you for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

We are committed to making a difference and creating memorable experiences for all our guests; therefore, it is with regret that I have learnt about your disappointment on missing your special occasion which further to my understanding was communicated to your travel agent. I would be most interested to receive further details from you, in order for us to address your concerns with your travel agent, so please do not hesitate to contact me directly at generalmanager.jagr@jaresorts.com.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.

Torquay, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This was the second time at Jebel Ali and it was even better than the first time last year. The service from ALL the staff was absolutely first class and we even met the manager who was fantastic and even hinted that if we book again,as we have done for December 2014, a free room upgrade may be possible.
I can't praise the hotel enough,we absolutely love it especially as we go all inclusive which is very good value. Plenty of bars and restaurants to choose from and brilliant weather every time. Special thanks to Chamila, Jeremy and rest of the staff at the Captains bar. Many thanks to Bruna, Andrew, Moses, Srijana, Ayesha, Rosemary, Tiffanie, Aditya and the rest of the staff at IBN MAJED restaurant, also many thanks to Gayan from the Italian restaurant, sorry to those who weren't mention as I can't remember all your names, receptionists were also excellent, the filipino band and Joe's band thanks for keeping us entertained every night, really help to make your stay at Jebel Ali very special and we can't wait for December to come!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank DBurton57
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear David B,

Our resort is set on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf and features its own private beach, giving a fantastic access to a lot of facilities and activities. As our regular guest, I was extremely happy to know that you had a fantastic holiday with us and that we were still able to meet your expectation on this occasion.

I do appreciate your positive comments with regards to the resort and its facilities, the All Inclusive package, as well as the available restaurants and bars across the resort which you have enjoyed.

It was also genuinely moving to read your exceptional praise for our associates who attended after you during your stay with us, whom you personally acknowledged and that you felt were fantastic and excellent. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel in December, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

The resort is very nice and huge
Good for business and relaxation. As it is a resort, rooms are not to the level of 5 start hotel rooms. It's expensive compared to other hotels and resorts but it was a very good experience

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Sam Z
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Sam Z,

At the hotel, we ensure that we over deliver on all areas as we continue to work collectively to achieve our common goals by understanding all our guest needs. I was happy to know that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us.

I have noted your feedback with regards to the room rates. I would like to advise you that the Management team and I are constantly reviewing our prices to ensure that we remain competitive within the local market. Nonetheless, I have shared your feedback with our Management team for review.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.