“Deserves every Trip Advisor award it has!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
Ranked #62 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
“Deserves every Trip Advisor award it has!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

Its simply fantastic, nothing is too much trouble for any of the staff.

The rooms are perfect (Garden or Sea View), the food is varied within the various restaurants and the weather is to die for.

You need to be aware that rooms are available from 3pm, so simply pack a bag for the pool/beach and pick up your room keys later.

Room Tip: Garden suites are lower cost but the views are still fantastic
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Dear Ian L,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel.

Please allow me to thank you for your very positive review, and I am happy to see that overall we have managed to meet your expectations on this occasion. I was also pleased to see your kind words about my entire team who looked after you during your stay with us. I will definitely ensure to pass on your compliments to them.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (528)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Having just returned from a fantastic 10 day family holiday I cannot express how much we all enjoyed it. This hotel is amazing.
Upon arrival (12am) we were given refreshing drinks and light nibbles whilst checking in at reception. We had a room on 5th floor (peacock lounge) rm 510 which was quite a size and nicely decorated with a super queen size bed, 2 oversized singles (which my 6 yr old daughter and 11 yr old son used) huge bathroom, walk in wardrobe closet, sofa, desk, tv and DVD player and we had plenty of storage. As it was our wedding anniversary they had also made us a lovely chocolate cake with a message piped on-top, a bottle of red wine and 2 single red roses - such a nice touch.
Breakfast in the buffet restaurant was lovely-everything you could think of from croissants, pastries, cereals, fresh fruit to full English breakfasts. Food overall in all of the restaurants was fantastic - lots of choice and very tasty. I never had a bad meal. The 2 restaurants Shooters (American/Mexican) and La Traviata (Italian) needed to be reserved but well worth it. Even the sports bar and captains bar served mouth watering food and plenty of choice. My only suggestion would be that as it's a family hotel there should have been a lower child's section of the buffet restaurant so that the children could easily see what was being served therefore being able to reach for themselves!
The pools/grounds were well maintained and lots of sunbeds to choose from. If you went to the private beach the guy would come round in his little buggy cart serving you drinks. The good thing about the drinks was that they were all international brands (cans of coke/sprite/schweppes) etc and same for spirits and lager. Ice creams were readily available (cornettos, magnums, twisters etc) which my 2 children enjoyed a lot of. It was good that they allowed my 11 yr old to sign for his food/drinks etc on his own.
The kids club was fantastic - my 6 yr old made friends on 2nd day and wanted to stay from 10am - 6pm (they provided lunch) everyday after that as they had a very varied and well structured activity programme. She did everything from pizza making, baking, camel and pony rides, mask making, movies, dancing to swimming and beach activities. She loved it and all of the staff were very friendly and helpful. The staff in the Peacock lounge were very nice and welcoming and were very attentative when we went for late breakfasts a couple of times.

My 2nd suggestion would be that after you've had your evening meal maybe there should be an hr or so (8.30 - 9.30 pm) of activities for the children as there's no entertainment. It's just my two are used to the Riu chain of hotels and they often had something on in the hotel to keep them occupied (maybe a games room especially for 10yr +) I know the hotel operates a kids zone but you needed to be over 12 yrs for that and it was only open from 4-8pm for movies and Xbox games).

I could go on and on about this hotel but all I can say is you'll love everything about it there's nothing negative to say and one things for sure - we will definitely be going back!!!

Thankyou for helping to create so many great memories.

Stayed August 2014
5 Thank DMT73
Dear DMT73,

Firstly, let me take this opportunity to wish you a belated “Happy Anniversary” and I was extremely pleased to see you very positive and highly rated review with regards to your stay with us. I was mostly happy to learn that you had indeed received a warm welcome which left a nice touch while starting off your holiday with us. I would also like to thank you for your kind words about the food served to you in our restaurants which you found to be very tasty, the wide selection of dishes, the service that you received at the resort, as well as the swimming pools and grounds which you felt were well maintained.

I have also noted your suggestions regarding the children’s meals in our buffet restaurants, as well as children’s activities in the evenings. I appreciate you taking the time to offer your comments, and as such your welcomed feedback has been shared with our management team for review.

We are dedicated to creating lasting and genuine relationships with our guests, and I was pleased to read your kind words about my entire team which I do very much appreciated. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel in the near future.

Dubai
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

A last minute booking through an online agency meant the security at the gate were unaware of my arrival and treated myself and my kids accordingly, that is, dismissive and rude. They suggested I pay a flat fee for parking and pool access and sort it out with reception at the hotel. Naturally I told them to bugger off and sort it out themselves. Incredible, if it was so far out of town I'd have driven away.

The room we were allocated over looked the car park (on the second floor) and was dusty and generally shabby. Poor WiFi reception, tiny flat-screen TV with mostly free-to-air Arabic channels (kids not happy about that). As a UAE resident, I've stayed in all kinds of 'locally owned' resorts here and generally the service is not bad although nowhere near as professional as the major international chains. 900AED (150GBP) for one night in the middle of August is a huge amount for the standard of room we were given. I'd personally recommend elsewhere, especially in high summer when the abundant outdoor activities are pretty much unusable and the drive into town can take more than 30 mins.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank GarethInRoom501
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Dear GarethinRoom501,

I was most disappointed to have learned of your very unfortunate experience with us and I can assure you that this is not a true reflection of our usual high standards. We do take feedbacks with the utmost importance as we value all our guest’s opinions and concerns and should your time permit, I would be most interested to receive further details from you, in order for us to address your concerns, and where possible make necessary improvements. Please contact me directly on generalmanager.jagr@jaresorts.com so I could be in a position to further understand your welcomed feedback.

Despite your disappointment, I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel in the near future.

Fleet, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

Returned from the Jebel Ali last week having spent 7 nights in the resort. What a place! My wife had stayed at the resort before which effectively comprises two hotels, the Jebel Ali and the Palm Court Hotel. At one time, the facilities and the restaurants were all as one but it appears the management is trying to differentiate the two that has meant some of the restaurants in Palm Court are not automatically included in the all inclusive rate for the Jebel Ali. Having said that, the hotel management very kindly added this in to our package when we checked in as a gift for Eid - what a lovely touch.
The facilities are spotless, the restaurants all fabulous as are the buffet restaurants. The staff couldn't be more pleasant and helpful. All in all - if you're looking to go to Dubai go here but make sure you go all inclusive. The tariff rates for food and drink mean you do need to be an oil sheik to afford them!
Dinner options are great and I can thoroughly recommend the Italian (you get what you''d expect) and Shooters ( a tex mex restaurant on their shooting range with 5 minute transfers in the hotel minibus) with great steaks and more. Do not miss Divas, the fish restaurant on board a barge in the marina. The fish/prawns/squid you choose are cooked however you want them and the chef is a genious.
Once you've finished dinner, go to the Mushref cocktail bar (over 21's only) on the top floor where there is a great 3 piece band playing modern classics. I think they were called 'Nuttin Going On'. They play until about 1am from memory but this was severely effected by a few too many Kamikaze cocktails - yum!
This hotel is quite some way out form the centre. A taxi to and from the centre is about £15/20 each way - the airport is likely to be about £30 each way. We booked our transfers with Suntransfers.com and they came in at 73 Euros for the pick up and return leg combined - a very good deal in very nice cars.
For a bit of shopping - try the gold and diamond market if you're looking for a bit of jewelry. Try Ria Jewels (go to their proper shop, not one of their displays) and they can sell you some fabulous jewelry at very good prices - or in our case - actually made some earrings to match a pendant - outstanding.
We will be back!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
8 Thank Kevin S
Dear Kevin S,

I was happy to read your very detailed and positive review with regards to your stay us. I would like to thank you for your kind words about the resort and the facilities, as well your recommendations to some of our restaurants where you enjoyed the experience and the culinary delights.

We are committed to making a difference and creating memorable experience for all our guests, and I am indeed glad to see that we managed to meet your expectations by showcasing our values and heartfelt hospitality. I was also glad to see that you would be visiting us again in the future.

Your kind words for my entire team are highly appreciated, and I will definitely ensure to pass on your compliments to them.

LEEDS
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Our holiday didn't start well ,we arrived early Saturday morning and were given a very poor room on the third floor(I can only assume that this was because we were on the all inclusive package) it was unclean and looked very tired ,in fact the hotel were in the process of redecorating rooms on the same floor . After complaining about the situation we were given far better rooms on the ground floor ,our issue was dealt with quickly and professionally.
Apart from that we had a brilliant holiday ,the facilities are excellent ,pool ,gym,water sports and the beach and most importantly the service from all the staff was first class .The restaurants were all of a good standard in particular the Italian which we visited on numerous occasions where I must mention Sunal who gave first class service and really looked after us
We would go back again, the all inclusive package represented good value however I would suggest that the room decor be improved on certain floors !

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank C-A7TRAVEL
Dear C-A7TRAVEL,

It was a great pleasure to read through your very detailed review, and I am happy to see that you would visit us again in the future. I do appreciate your positive remarks about the resort and its facilities which you found to be excellent, the service that you received which you have kindly mentioned was first class, as well as the restaurants and their good standards in particular the La Traviata which you had the chance to visit on regular basis.

I have noted your comments and I can assure you that we do take feedbacks with the utmost importance as we value all our guest’s opinions and concerns. I was however glad to see that we indeed manage to resolve some of the issues you had and I hope that this will not deter what will be an otherwise another enjoyable experience should you stay with us again. Your welcomed suggestions have also been shared with the management team.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

Awesome place for couples, family & friends. Nice beach & lots of fools, lovely nature around, pretty garden and marina. Good coral reefs too, I highly recommend thix place for people who likes nature & stay close to the skyscrapers. 10mins awzy from Jumeirah Beach walk and marina, 15 mins to burj Khalifa

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
1 Thank Jen E
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 8 September 2014
Dear Jen E,

It was good to know that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us, whilst enjoying the nature. I have to say that we are also committed to our local community and the environment.

Uk
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Terrible service.. They are not willing to go out if their way, In fact they are not willing to do their own job!! I asked the concierge to organise me a taxi from an evening meal with friends, they showed no interest in the location, so when the time came to order the taxi the staff at no idea. It took 3hrs.. Over 20 phone calls.. And was past midnight before I was able to be picked up.... Just in time for my 6am departure for the airport. The 4pools were also crammed with people and I couldn't find a single sun lounger to lay my towel down. There were also no complementary water bottles in the rooms. It was meant to be a highlight to the end if my trip, but has left a very poor image of Dubai. Don't stay here!!!

Stayed August 2014
5 Thank Biggsem
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 24 August 2014
Dear Biggsem,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your review and I can assure you that we do take feedbacks with the utmost importance as we value all our guest’s opinions and concerns. We were sincerely disappointed to learn of your very unfortunate experience and would like to invite you to contact us directly on generalmanager.jagr@jaresorts.com to address your concerns in further details.