We stayed at this hotel this easter. The staff were very helpful and pleasant. We were stuck due to the ash cloud whislt here and the staff stayed very calm under the circumstances and tried there very best to accomodate and help the guests that were staying there at the time.
The hotel is about 40 mins away from Dubai centre, but there is a free bus service to the main attractions at various times throughout the day. To be honest we found it very nice being away from the hustle and bustle as we wanted to relax on our way home from Australia.
The hotel was spotlessly clean, and the food was very nice. We found the food to be reasonably priced (we had heard how expensive Dubai was), and there were plenty of restaurants to choose from throughout the day, but i would say the alcohol is expensive.
I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel at the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort features 231 standard rooms and suites over 5 floors. In addition to the palm-lined private beach and temperature-controlled swimming pools, the resort also features a 9-hole golf course with golf academy, 80-berth marina, horse riding stables, a variety of different restaurants and bars and The Spa, a purpose-built wellness facility overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Southall Travel and Odigeo so you can book your JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort And Spa
- Jebel Ali Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort Spa