I have mixed feelings about this hotel. It was a last minute choice to replace another destination where we couldn't find a flight. We have been twice to Dubai in the past with much better ( and much higher price ) hotels. We decided for the Sheraton to take advantage of a nice priced package. The hotel is really anonymous, could be there or everywhere else, is just a regular Sheraton, probably the only Arabian touch are few pillow on a carpet on one of the lobby corner.
Rooms are spacious and clean, we were upgraded to a sea view room thanks to my gold Starwood Hotel card. Big deal ! City view rooms have the tallest building of Dubai Marina just across the street and no matter how your floor is high, the front tower is at least 30 floors higher than you, so sea view rooms are for me mandatory. The beach is nice and clean with a beautiful garden between the beach and the hotel, beach chairs are comfortable too. Food is average at the Palm restaurant, every night there is a buffet dinner, best are Lebanese and Indian nights. There are also a Chinese restaurant and a grill restaurant where you can dine with a credit if you are in half or full board or pay a la carte . We haven't been there. The SPA is OK and the fitness center is small but well equipped. Vines and other alcohol drinks are expensive, but a bottle of San Pellegrino water for 6 euro is OK. All the staff is very friendly specially waiters and housekeepers.
Outside there is the Dubai Marina where, if you like it you can find a great selections of fast food, bar and little more. Overall is a good family hotel, but if you go to Dubai in my opinion reduce the length of your stay, but don't shrink your budget is never a wise choice. Otherwise you get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful resort located on the white sands of Jumeirah Beach. Right in the middle of Jumeirah Beach residence 'Walk' with great shopping and dining options, surrounded by landscaped Gardens that boast more than 200 Palm Trees. A resort haven, which combines relaxation with accessibility, is perfect for all business travelers, honeymooners, families and holidaying guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Sheraton Dubai
- Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort & Towers
- Dubai Sheraton