Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 February 2013

Hotel was so so....breakfast not upto the mark. Check in and check out was ok but property itself has no view, no great neighbourhood. It is more like a 3.5 star hotel . It is close to the city centre mall and to the Al Riga metro station. But the hotel does not give you a international feel.

Room tip: Rooms are large but the hotel is not value for money.
Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Kiran232
Reviewed 2 February 2013

I got sick on my way to the US from China and had to spend a night at the Taj Palace before I could make my last leg home.

The clerk at the front desk saw I was hurting and he got me into my room quickly. The room was huge and well appointed. The curtains really blacked out the light so I could sleep off my illness. Once I started to fell better I toured around the hotel. It was really beautiful.

The hotel is near a metro station and a shopping street.

I wish I had more time to enjoy the hotel. The restaurant looked great. I never made to the pool/spa areas.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank VaGentry
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Taj stays upto mark. This is one of the very few hotels in Dubai which do not have BAR. therefore it's very peaceful and a perfect stay for a traveller with family - who do not enjoy alcoholic drinks. The rooms are very spacious and food is also excellent. Great place and justifies WAH TAJ.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Sunil B
Reviewed 31 January 2013

I stayed in Taj Palace last February with my friends and we had booked the executive king room which was very big, very clean and nice furnished, we had a small living room area with a nice sofa and a kind size bed truly comfortable .Service was very good, excellent and very polite staff. When we arrived and gave our passports they saw that my friend had her birthday so the next day we had a birthday cake in our room!!!! The buffet breakfast was also very good with a variety of dishes. It is located in the older district of Dubai but it takes only few minutes with a taxi to visit the most popular sights.

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Ioanna_Ap
Reviewed 25 January 2013

I have been traveling to Dubai for 12 years & I always go back to the Taj palace In deira, you still can feel the old Dubai, walking distances to Al Rigga Rd where you will find lots is restaurants, chemist, supermarkets. The rooms are large & the hotel is truly lovely. It is only a short cab ride to the gold souk, spice souk, the creek where you can take a boat ride up the creek. There is also a complimentary bus to the City Centre Shopping Mall which was the first large mall in Dubai there are lots of shops,restaurants there & a huge Carrefour supermarket there that sells all electrical products at really cheap prices. You are also a short cab ride from Karama Market & about 20 minutes from Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa's Tower. I find all the new hotels in Dubai are too large & you loss the true feeling of being treated special.
** The only this that Management should improve is allowing travelers to check in early complimentary, I have been staying here for 12 years & never had to wait or pay for early checkin, under the new management you have to pay for early checkin, they need to review this policy as there are so many hotel in Dubai regulars will choice to stay elsewhere... So is you will be arriving early you may need to ring ahead or book the hotel for a early checkin.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends