“Dirty Rooms, Avoid 3rd Floor ...”

Panorama Hotel Bur Dubai
Ranked #441 of 541 Hotels in Dubai
Shiraz, Iran
“Dirty Rooms, Avoid 3rd Floor ...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2012

I booked the hotel online. I stayed at room 303, When checking out, suddenly, I saw tow other rooms in the same floor. I noticed that other rooms are much cleaner than mine, especially the couches. My couches were as dirty as coal.
Couches dirty, No slipper in the bath, No safe in the room, No water in the refrigerator, No hair drier, No toothpaste, Hot water pressure very low, Bar is like brothel, prostitutes touch you when you enter the bar, but your girlfriend entry to the rooms is prohibited.
I made a compliant when checking out, but it was too late, the reception told me "I will make a big discount for you in the next stay", but I said I will never return.
I think because I booked the hotel with discount, They suggest me such a poor room.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on 3rd floor. They are too noisy at nights, because nightclub is on the second floor.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
7 Thank Mohammad Ali A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Seattle
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2012

Overall experience was poor ... staff was OK ... location is good ... Sri Lankan food was good ... rooms large and clean, but dated ... lots of action in the bar, but I understand "guests" not allowed in the rooms, which seems kinda odd.

I would suggest you spend $20 more and have a much better experience.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
8 Thank Dick-and-Donna

Travellers are raving about these Dubai hotels

Cairo, Egypt
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2011

We stayed at that hotel in July, 2011
I booked through asiatravel and when I arrived there at the lobby I was totally shocked by what I saw as we were a family !! prostitutes going up and down
I was afraid to stay there and asked for a room at the 6th floor, no one helped in the luggage but when I arrived at the room it was very nice and huge, very clean along with the bathroom
but it was cheap 160 AED per day without breakfast and location was good 15 minutes walk to the metro station and with the new metro station it would only be a 5 minutes walk
I tried the breakfast only one day it was nice
Wifi is very expensive in the hotel but I bought a 15 minutes voucher with username and password with 5 AED and it worked with me all along my stay :D
I recommend it to people without families

Room Tip: Rooms at the top floor ( 6th floor ) is the best
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
26 Thank kazamodia
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2011

This place is a brothel! Hookers everywhere like cockroaches coming out of the woodwork. Not recommended for families or couples. If you are a bachelor and into hookers then watch out - police always waiting outside!

Room Tip: Pick a room away from the sleazy nightclubs.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
15 Thank Ismail Y
Birmingham, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2011

The Hotel was noisy all night due to Club downstairs.No one at reception understood English.The parking was awful.Theres prostitutes coming in and out of Hotel all day and night everytime we came out our rooms they would be walking in coridoors or in reception area.As well as prostitutes parading outside Hotel and in roads openly.This was more like a sleazy 2 star Hotel.

Room Tip: Not for families.
  • Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
17 Thank MsTravelinfo
Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2011

I often stay overnight in this Hotel. It is close to the Airport and the price is great considering it is Dubai. The Staff were always helpful and the Bar is close at hand. I just need a meal
(again good value) and a few drinks before retiring. The girls who work the bar, do understand NO. I will continue to overnight here.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
14 Thank Seismic123
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2011

Well the hotel location is v good and room , restaurant & bar I rate as good comparing to other near by hotels , but I have to say abt the bar tender at the night club is very aggressive & has no respect for his guest v rood and impatient ,I think the management must look in to it & I strongly do not recommend this hotel to any one .

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with friends