Panorama Hotel Bur Dubai
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsground floornightclub noiseal fahidi metro stationstayed here for a weekmeena bazaarperfect staytwo nightsreception staffratestaxi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. It is a budget hotel. The reception staff and also the other staff people were not friendly and efficient. Bar staff was even rude. The rooms were not clean and so were not lively. The fridge was empty. There is no swimming pool or gym in the pool. The restaurant food was not up to the mark. They do not provide iron in the room and even do not allow to use one since it is a hotel policy. There is a loud night club in the hotel. The plus point is that there are malls nearby with Mc Donald's and KFC. Taxis are easily available but if you use hotel cabs they cost more than the normal taxis.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Akashbansal
Reviewed 8 April 2012

I booked the hotel online. I stayed at room 303, When checking out, suddenly, I saw tow other rooms in the same floor. I noticed that other rooms are much cleaner than mine, especially the couches. My couches were as dirty as coal.
Couches dirty, No slipper in the bath, No safe in the room, No water in the refrigerator, No hair drier, No toothpaste, Hot water pressure very low, Bar is like brothel, prostitutes touch you when you enter the bar, but your girlfriend entry to the rooms is prohibited.
I made a compliant when checking out, but it was too late, the reception told me "I will make a big discount for you in the next stay", but I said I will never return.
I think because I booked the hotel with discount, They suggest me such a poor room.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on 3rd floor. They are too noisy at nights, because nightclub is on the second floor.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
7  Thank Mohammad Ali A
Reviewed 7 January 2012

Overall experience was poor ... staff was OK ... location is good ... Sri Lankan food was good ... rooms large and clean, but dated ... lots of action in the bar, but I understand "guests" not allowed in the rooms, which seems kinda odd.

I would suggest you spend $20 more and have a much better experience.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
8  Thank Dick-and-Donna
Reviewed 6 December 2011

We stayed at that hotel in July, 2011
I booked through asiatravel and when I arrived there at the lobby I was totally shocked by what I saw as we were a family !! prostitutes going up and down
I was afraid to stay there and asked for a room at the 6th floor, no one helped in the luggage but when I arrived at the room it was very nice and huge, very clean along with the bathroom
but it was cheap 160 AED per day without breakfast and location was good 15 minutes walk to the metro station and with the new metro station it would only be a 5 minutes walk
I tried the breakfast only one day it was nice
Wifi is very expensive in the hotel but I bought a 15 minutes voucher with username and password with 5 AED and it worked with me all along my stay :D
I recommend it to people without families

Room Tip: Rooms at the top floor ( 6th floor ) is the best
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
28  Thank kazamodia
Reviewed 22 September 2011

This place is a brothel! Hookers everywhere like cockroaches coming out of the woodwork. Not recommended for families or couples. If you are a bachelor and into hookers then watch out - police always waiting outside!

Room Tip: Pick a room away from the sleazy nightclubs.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business