“Excellent business hotel”
Review of Hilton Dubai Creek

Ranked #98 of 549 Hotels in Dubai
“Excellent business hotel”
Reviewed 29 December 2012 via mobile

Nice Executive lounge Excellent view from pool on roof .. Spacious rooms .. Close to airport .. Good Food ...Good hotel..excellent Food .. Nice x-ma's breakGood hotel..excellent Food .. Nice x-ma's break

• Stayed December 2012
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, 31 December 2012
Dear John V,

Thank you very much for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

I am pleased to note of your satisfaction with your overall stay and we are truly grateful for your positive feedback especially with regards to our facilities, food, and location.

It is very nice to know that you have enjoyed your Christmas break in Dubai while staying with us so we are all looking forward to the chance of welcoming you again to our hotel in the near future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

T: +971 4 2127501 | Email: Tamer.Tantawi@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (558)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Glasgow
Reviewed 28 December 2012

Was not impressed with this Hotel

Pros

Good sized rooms
Evening buffet in Executive Lounge
Housekeeping

Cons

No upgrades to suites available
Poor breakfast in Executive lounge, no option to eat Breakfast in Restaurant
Location is not the best
Weak Wi-Fi
Small and slow lifts

I would not rate this a 5 star Hotel. Even though I am Diamond, did not get any preferential treatment.

Room Tip: Get rooms on Higher floors with views of the Creek.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Diablos5
Dear Diablo5,

Thank you for your continuous patronage and for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

While I am delighted to read your appreciation of our rooms, dinner buffet, and the service from our Housekeeping team, I regret to acknowledge your dissatisfaction with the breakfast and WiFi connection in the Executive Lounge, which did not meet your expectations.

Rest assured that we have taken your comments seriously and will take it as constructive feedback to improve our facilities being offered to our loyal HHonors guests.

As this is not the level of service and facilities we strive to achieve and provide our valued guests, on behalf of my team, please accept my sincere apologies for all the inconveniences we have caused you.

I hope the misgivings experienced will not hinder you completely from considering a repeat stay with us as we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you again to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the near future.

Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 December 2012

The Hilton in the creek is only roughly 30 mins from the airport, which was a blessing after standing in immigration for what seems like hours!

The hotel is modern and our room was massive with good views of the city. The roof top pool also had really good views and you could sit and have a beer while looking out over the twinkling metropolis of Dubai.

We dinned at table 9 within the hotel on our first night, and it was excellent. I would recommend booking in advance as it is small and popular resturant. We were really lucky and the squeezed us in at 10.30.

The Hilton is a good base for exploring Dubai, and taxis are so cheap that it doesn't really matter that you are a bit further out of the bustle.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, 29 December 2012
Dear The Lamings,

Thank you for posting a review of your stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek last November.

I am pleased to read of your satisfaction on your overall experience of staying with us mainly due to our proximity to the airport as well as to places of interest in Dubai.

It was nice to learn that you had a wonderful dining experience in one of our restaurants, Table 9 by Nick and Scott, and that you enjoyed our room and facilities especially the rooftop pool and bar.

I am happy to know that we were able to meet your expectations, as this is what we always strive to achieve and provide our valued guest.

Hope that we will have the chance again of welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Please feel free to contact me directly should you require my personal assistance with your next booking.

Cambridge
Reviewed 26 December 2012 via mobile

Stayed on business with a group of colleagues for three nights and held several meetings in the hotel. The rooms were spacious and very clean, but I was very disappointed by the cost of wifi. Codes can be bought for a steep price but each code can only be used for one device. As a business customer holding meetings in the hotel I expected that my guests would be able to access the Internet and that this would at least be included in the price of the room rental. We received one code eventually that I was assured everyone would be able to use, it turned out to be out of date and then the replacement was a single device use only. I spent much time trying to fix this, not acceptable for a hotel with the Hilton's reputation in this day and age!

Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Dear Alex T,

Thank you for taking the time and effort in posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

While I am pleased to note of your satisfaction on the size and cleanliness of our rooms, it is with regret that I acknowledged your disappointment with regards to the price of our Internet WiFi service.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience we have caused you and your colleagues and sorry for not being able to meet your expectations fully.

As customer service remains our top priority, honest comments such as yours enable us to improve our service and facilities and for that, we are truly grateful that you have brought this matter to our attention.

Rest assured that I have taken serious consideration of the points you have raised and we are in the process of improving these areas of concern.

Hope this shortcoming will not hinder you from considering a repeat stay with us and that we can look forward to the chance of welcoming you again in the near future.

Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed 25 December 2012

Beside the location for business, the hotel has some advantages vs. other hotels: food is good, the swimming pool is quite big and more important very clean. Wold say sand free.

Also if you want to visit old town, the location is perfect.
Overall a good and clever choice.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, 27 December 2012
Dear Bo_Pet,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Dubai Creek and for posting a review of your experience.

I am delighted to note of your overall satisfaction on our products and facilities, as this is what we always strive to achieve and provide our valued guests.

We truly appreciate your positive feedback and we are happy knowing that we were able to meet your expectations and that you find our location to your liking.

Hope we will have the chance to be of service to you again as we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future and please do not hesitate to contact me should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Tampere, Finland
Reviewed 24 December 2012

Nice and trendy hotel with good location and excellent service. Swimming pool with nice views over the river on the roof. This is the place to try hotel restaurant if you usually don't do that. Table 9 by Nick and Scott was absolutely delicious experience and with reasonable price. The lounge breakfast could have been better.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
Dear Makustelija,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

I am very pleased to read of your positive feedback with regards to our location, overall service and most especially your share of your satisfying experience of dining at Table 9 by Nick and Scott.

We are happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to meet most of your expectations, as this is what we always strive to achieve and provide our guests.

Rest assured that your constructive comments with regards to the lounge breakfast have been taken on board as a basis of improving this area.

We all look forward to welcoming you again in the nearest future and please feel free to contact me should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Westminster, Maryland
Reviewed 20 December 2012

This hotel was very friendly and accomodationg. Rooms are large with full length windows along with being clean and modern. sSaff was terrific as well. The location was OK and is very close to the airport. taxis make it easy moving throughout the city. Hopefully I will have the opportunity to return.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank inspector141
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, 23 December 2012
Dear inspector141,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of experience following your stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

I am pleased to note that our overall service, location and facilities met your expectations and satisfaction, as this is what we strive to achieve and provide our valued guests at all times.

We are grateful for your positive feedback and I am happy to know of your interest of coming back so we could all look forward to welcoming you again to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the near future.

Please feel free to contact me should you need my personal assistance with your booking.