US$482
Waldorf Astoria
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$381
US$403
US$3,232
TripAdvisor
2,766 results
All reviewsdubai creekrooftop poolthe executive loungeglasshouse restaurantfloor to ceiling windowscorner roomclose to the airportcall to prayergold soukminutes from the airporta short taxi riderose petalsan upgradejumeirah beachexcellent hotelburj khalifafree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 January 2013

Sadly, we have recently returned from the most AMAZING 6 day stay at this magnificent hotel, a stay we never wanted to end!!

Being an avid review reader we chose this hotel based on the fab things we had read on it and a family members recommendation from their stay Christmas 2011. I can guarantee we were not disappointed and neither will you be....BOOK NOW!!

PROS - modern, spotless, great location, the most friendly staff, amazing rooftop pool with views to die for, fantastic huge breakfast choice inc in B&B price, delicious evening meals in The Glasshouse restaurant, close to a Metro Station, housekeeping was spotless, amazing room view, close to the airport, free shuttle to the beach daily.

CONS - honestly couldn't tell you one!! If we had to pick something for the sake of saying something it would be that maybe the free shuttle bus to the beach could leave at 10am instead of 11am. Either way we were grateful of a free ride to the amazing beach and the use of the Hilton on Jumeirah.

Tips - you can get to the Burj Khalifa within 10 minutes max & it costs approx £4 in a taxi but only use the cream taxis with the coloured roofs. Whilst the Lexus taxis are more stylish you will pay over double!! If you go round the back of the hotel you will find a supermarket for any snack bits you may want in the room but not at the cost of the mini bar. When we arrived we were offered an upgrade for approx £75 for our whole stay. It was worth every penny, room 909 had amazing views of the creek and the shower was huge!!

Our stay was made even more fantastic because of two individuals in particular. Mani (housekeeping) was just adorable, polite & so friendly. He does a fantastic job and our room was beyond spotless every day. Also Freddie, he served us every morning for breakfast and also served us our Christmas Dinner, he is truly wonderful and was interested to hear what we had seen/visited whilst in Dubai.

All in all....the most incredible holiday ever & I urge you to book this hotel without giving it a second thought.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rebecca B
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2013

Dear Rebecca B,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Dubai Creek and it is nice to learn that you have arrived home safely and very satisfied with your Christmas break in Dubai.

We truly appreciate your time and effort in posting a detailed review of your experiences while staying with us and for sharing them with other travellers thru TripAdvisor.

I am personally delighted to read your feedback that expressed your overwhelming satisfaction on our overall service and facilities, as this is what we always strive to achieve and provide our valued guests.

Rest assured that I have taken note of your suggestion regarding the shuttle bus timing and hopefully, can be applied if feasible.

Thank you so much for your positive comments with regards to the services you have received from our team members especially from Mani (Housekeeping) and Freddie (Glasshouse).

Your feedback is valuable to us and we are happy knowing that we were able to meet your expectations.

With this in mind, we all look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Please feel free to contact me directly should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Reviewed 31 December 2012

Ultra tendy bedroom with amazing floor to ceiling windows coupled with a large sleek bathroom makes for a very comfortable stay. Housekeeping amazing and a credit to the hotel.

Club room ok for pre dinner drinks/snacks.

Great location for business users and a shuttle bus takes you direct to the beach.
Taxis' very cheap.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mike e

Dear mike e,

Thank you very much for taking the time in posting a review of your stay with us at the Hilton Dubai Creek last year.

I am pleased to read your positive comments that highlight your satisfaction on our services, rooms, facilities, and location.

My team and I are happy to know that we were able to meet your expectations, as this is what we strive to achieve and provide our valued guests, and I truly appreciate your nice compliments towards our Housekeeping team and rest assured that these have been conveyed to them.

We all look forward to the chance of welcoming you again to the hotel in the near future and please do not hesitate to contact me should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Reviewed 30 December 2012

I've stayed at the Hilton Dubai Creek three more times since my last review. I'm still very satisfied with the quality of the experience. My last two stays were within two weeks of each other and I was very warmly welcomed back by almost everyone.

I think it is the quality of the staff that sets this hotel apart from others in Dubai. I've had a couple of minor problems with my rooms that were fixed in very short order after I asked. I didn't have my favorite room attendant, Mani, working on my floors every time but I've included a few pictures of his work from a visit in October. Mani might be the best room attendant I've ever run across in all of my travels. Few room attendants are as genuinely warm and friendly while performing their tasks quickly and well.

I'm looking forward to more visits in 2013.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank namsman
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2012

Dear namsman,

Thank you very much for your continuous patronage and for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

It is with pleasure to note of your satisfaction with your every stay that keeps you coming back and we are happy knowing that on each occasion we were able to meet your expectations on our service and facilities, as this is what we strive to achieve and provide our valued guests.

I am also very grateful for your positive comments towards our team members especially with the service being provided by one of our room attendants, Mani.

Once again thank you for the very nice feedback and we all look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek soon.

Please feel free to contact me should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Reviewed 29 December 2012

We were greeted by Enrico at check-in. He was great. We had a fabulous room at the front with amazing views.
All of the staff were friendly, courteous and could not do more to help. When there it was my wife's and son's birthday, for which they brought up a real cake and made an amazing cake out of towels...it is the small touches that makes the big difference.
The roof top pool is small but big enough and well looked after by the staff.
We did not experience any of the restaurants other than breakfast which was fine and a good choice - the service was great, especially when the fabulous Gaynor was on duty...it was noticeable when he had a day off!
In all it was a great stay and we will definitely be back. My only criticism would be the cost of internet. In this day and age to charge £20 for a 24 hour pass for just one machine is day light robbery and unecessary....even the Ibis round the corner provides wireless for free.
That being said it did at least stop me from working every day and would certainly not stop me from staying there again.

Room Tip: Go for an upgrade to a larger room and one at the front with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the creek.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank DorianCharlton

Dear DorianCharlton,

Thank you for taking the time and effort in posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

We are very pleased to read about your experiences, from your arrival to while being in-house, and for sharing these memories to other travellers.

I am also grateful for your positive comments towards our team members especially with the services provided by Enrico and Gaynor. We also appreciate your comments with regards to the cost of our Internet service, and I sincerely apologize for any disappointment you had because of this.

While I regret that we did not meet your full expectations of your stay because of this small misgiving, I would like to assure you that we are in the process of looking for alternative, one that will suit our guest satisfaction.

Nonetheless, I am happy to know of your interest of coming back so we all could look forward to welcoming you again to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the near future.

Reviewed 29 December 2012 via mobile

Nice Executive lounge Excellent view from pool on roof .. Spacious rooms .. Close to airport .. Good Food ...Good hotel..excellent Food .. Nice x-ma's breakGood hotel..excellent Food .. Nice x-ma's break

• Stayed: December 2012

Dear John V,

Thank you very much for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

I am pleased to note of your satisfaction with your overall stay and we are truly grateful for your positive feedback especially with regards to our facilities, food, and location.

It is very nice to know that you have enjoyed your Christmas break in Dubai while staying with us so we are all looking forward to the chance of welcoming you again to our hotel in the near future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.