“Some problems with this Hotel”
Review of Hilton Dubai Creek

Ranked #91 of 546 Hotels in Dubai
Australia
“Some problems with this Hotel”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I was disappointed that I wasn't given the room I was assured I would get(by email) on the executive floor, when I made the longish booking, unfortunately that person no longer is at that hotel. The view was great from the room I was given but was still disappointed "was told they were smoking rooms" and I didn't want a smoking room etc Unusual as my previous experiences with Hilton has always been good The staff were very good mainly

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, 9 September 2013
Dear MaggieAu,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

I truly appreciate receiving your feedback and for bringing to my attention your sentiments over your experience of staying with us particularly on the room accommodation.

It is with regret that I have taken note of your disappointment for not being provided a room in our executive floor and instead were given one that was below your expectations.

Whilst I investigate on the issue you have raised, on behalf of my team, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

I can assure you that if we were not fully booked during the period of your stay, we could have accommodated you in a room according to your booking preferences.

As this will help us to improve further our service, rest assured that we have taken your comments seriously as a constructive feedback to ensure that such isolated incident will not happen again.

We sincerely hope that your visit would not be the last opportunity for us to prove to you that our commitment in delivering excellent service within great facilities as instilled in our culture and that we can look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in near future.

Thank you for highlighting the high level of service of our team members and please do not hesitate to contact me should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

T: +971 4 2127201 | Email: Tamer.Tantawi@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (553)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I spent the night here in transit from Adelaide to London, arriving at 6am and departing 24hrs later. As you would expect with a Hilton, the staff were very helpful and pleasant. The room was ultra modern and huge, with a comfy bed and a decent view over the 'creek' (looked like a river to me). The bathroom was excellent, with a big bath - always great after 3 hours on a plane. The personal touch was surprising and cute; housekeeping had made me 2 'towel animals' with eyes made of rose petals and left a handwritten welcome note. it's a quick trip from the airport, about 10mins walk to the nearest metro (not advisable on a 45 degree day as I learned) and 20mins or so by taxi to the Dubai Mall. It's a good location, spacious and clean.

Note that the cabs out front are the non-metered versions so be aware of that; the normal 'street taxis' are much cheaper and just as good. The main disappointment was the pricey per hour etc wifi. It should be free. When I checked in (and hadn't booked breakfast due to my hours of arrival and departure), I was offered breakfast and a room upgrade - but for another AUD77, which I thought was steep. The desk clerk neglected to tell me that it was the middle of Ramadan and, basically, I wouldn't be able to eat anywhere except inside the hotel til 12 hours later. This was an annoying ommission of info because I then went out sightseeing and got stuck without food and drink on a very hot day ... not ideal!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Netski66
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
Dear Netski66,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to post a review of your stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek earlier in July.

I truly appreciate your comments especially for expressing your satisfaction over the positive attitude and high level of service you received from our team members as well as on the facilities we have offered in the room, bathroom, our location’s closed proximity to the airport and places of interest.

We are also grateful that you highlighted the talented efforts of our housekeeping team to make your stay even more memorable.

On the other hand, my team and I are genuinely focussed on wanting to create the best experience possible for our valued guests so we really appreciate it when someone takes the time to give us their feedback as this enables us to know if we are maintaining our standards or not, and thus, helps us to improve.

Therefore, we thank you for bringing to our attention the areas of our services where we can still improve such as our facilities on private taxi, WiFi Internet and our Guest Service. As this is not the level of service we intend to provide our valued guests, please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointment and inconvenience caused to you.

I can assure you that we have taken your comments seriously as a constructive feedback to enhance the above mentioned facilities to better suit our guests’ needs.

Hope the slight misgivings you experienced will not hinder you completely from considering a repeat stay with us and that we can still look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the near future.

Please feel free to contact me should you require my personal assistance with your next booking.

T: +971 4 2127501 | Email: Tamer.Tantawi@hilton.com
Upland, CA
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We stayed here 3 nights prior to a cruise, and found the Hilton Dubai Creek to be a great place to stay as a base for visiting some of the tourist attractions in Dubai. While not extremely close to the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates, etc - it was a short cab ride to get to those places. The beds were clean and comfortable. The bedroom and bathroom were VERY spacious. The only problem I had was that although the hotel provided an adapter for the electrical outlet, my flat iron could not handle the electrical current (even with the adaptor) and burned out internally. It was "toast" for the remainder of the trip! In hindsight, I wish I had purchased an adaptor of my own for the trip.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
Dear Barbara52,

It is a pleasure to read your feedback regarding your experience of staying with us earlier this year particularly your satisfaction over our closed proximity to places that interest you.

While it is nice to know that you liked the our spacious room and bathroom, we regret that the electrical outlet we have in our rooms and the adapter provided for you did not meet your requirement, thus, resulting to your flat iron being damaged. Please accept our sincere apologies for this incident.

Nonetheless, we are pleased that we were able to meet most of your expectations of a Hilton experience and this slight misgiving will not hinder you from considering a repeat stay with us and that we can look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest
future.

Please feel free to contact me should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I had stayed at this hotel in July 2013 and we were very happy at the service offered , the view of the room was amazing , bathrooms were superb and spaciuos and the food ordered during room service was perfect

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Dear Abbasdewji,

Thank you for posting a review of your stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek last July.

It is a pleasure to note of your satisfaction over your experience of staying with us particularly on the high level of service our team members have provided for you throughout your stay.

We are grateful for your appreciation of the amazing view from our room as well as the facilities within such as the bathroom, and found our room service products perfect to your liking.

We are happy to know that we were able to meet your expectations of a Hilton experience on this occasion so we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would require my personal assistance with your next booking.

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 3 September 2013

From the time of my arrival till the time of my departure, the hotel continued to impress me. As if the interiors with furnished rooms in excellent shape and the courteous staff were not enough to make my day, I was upgraded to an Executive Room within a few minutes of my request. What was striking was the well-equipped, sophisticated, spacious Executive Conference room. My clients were well looked after as the cooperative staff arranged a private car for them for the purpose of sightseeing. They paved their way to my heart through their stomach with their excellent cuisine and 7 course dinners. It’s definitely a place where businesses are to be carried out.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Dear caleb b,

Thank you for taking your time to post a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

It is a pleasure to note of your satisfaction on your overall stay with us particularly on our furnished rooms ad Executive conference room as well as high level of service and positive attitude of our team members.

We are happy to know that you had an amazing dining experience at Table 9 and found our private car service to your liking.

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback as we all look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Key West, Florida
Reviewed 1 September 2013

The hotel was quiet, the bed comfortable, and the view was fine. The bathroom seemed almost as large as the sleeping area -- odd to say the bathroom was actually too large. We would stay at this hotel again. We were originally scheduled to stay at the new Conrad hotel, but its opening was delayed and we stayed at the Hilton Dubai Creek instead. the Conrad did supply us with a few gifts -- shirts, camel milk chocolate, iphone covers, and sunglasses -- all nice gestures.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Dear Been_to_90_Countries,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

It is with delight to note of your satisfaction over your experience of staying with us in lieu of your stay at new Conrad Dubai, which is yet to open.

Happy to know that you have liked our services and facilities and that you have shown interest to visit us again.

We are pleased that we were able to meet your expectations of a Hilton experience so we all look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Wonderful business hotel and the staff were excellent. The arrival, baggage and valet were quick and easy. Just be sure to look out for the turn off the main road (the sign is behind a tree and we had to drive around a few times before we got to the right road). The hotel overlooks the creek so you have great views of the river and the boats. But you do have to drive if you want to hit the big Dubai tourist areas-took about 15 to 30 minutes to get to where you want to go. So just make sure you have a car or are able to take a taxi. Our room was excellent and the internet was fast and workable. Nice, albeit small fitness center; the pool is on the roof and without shade so it was too hot to enjoy the pool or even be up there. The hotel does have one the best restaurants in the region so make sure to hit it up (make sure to avoid a pre-dinner drink as the wine pairing gives you more than enough). If you don't mind the drive, this is a great spot to stay when you are in Dubai.

Room Tip: Make sure to get a room overlooking the creek.