“Best Hotel in Diera Dubai” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Dubai Creek

Ranked #93 of 544 Hotels in Dubai
Manchester
“Best Hotel in Diera Dubai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014

We checked into this posh hotel on the 6th January 2014 for 7 nights and we will defo be returning again the front desk staff are all welcoming and all are well trained. the woman who checked me in was fantastic and upgraded me to a king Hilton Executive room and made my stay my the most enjoyable one. I really advise and recommend this hotel to travelers as its one of the best ones and its location is near all shopping areas in deira. the staff are great and i give this hotel a 5 star rating . I will return again when i travel to Dubai again to this boutique hotel.

Room Tip: King Executive room with city view is a spacious room
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, 1 February 2014
Dear Kaiser R,

Thank you for your time in posting a review of your recent stay with us at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

It is with pleasure that we acknowledged your satisfaction on our overall service and facilities and for regarding us the best hotel you stayed in the Deira area.

We are grateful for your appreciation and positive comments especially towards the high level of service you received from our team members, the receptionist in particular.

Glad that you loved our location and thank you for showing your interest of coming back to stay with us at the Hilton Dubai Creek in the future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

T: +971 4 2127201 | Email: Tamer.Tantawi@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (540)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

I found the staff and the attention to detail to be excellent. From Enrico to the others that make this a pleasant place to stay, it makes doing business in Dubai that much easier. They were able to set up transportation, help me find certain locations, and treated me very well.

The hotel is also 5 minutes from the airport and has view of the creek and even Burj Khalifa. I plan to go back there again next month.

Room Tip: I recommend that you get a higher room away from the elevator
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear DRLieberson,

Thank you for your time in posting a review of your stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek last December.

We really appreciate your positive feedback especially for highlighting the high level of service and attention to detail of our team members particularly Enrico from our reception desk.

We are pleased to note that you were satisfied with your experience and as a business traveller, we were able to meet your expectations of a Hilton experience on this occasion.

Thank you for showing your interest of coming back so we anticipate welcoming you again to the Hilton Dubai Creek soon.

glasgow, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

yes , information to guests , should be more forth coming regarding local transport , water taxi's local points of interest this should be a discussion point at any time a conversation takes place in the lobby or front door. More local knowledge needs to provided to all the staff , and the first answer , shouldnt always be " I dont know " All the hotel staff should be reminded to meet guests at any time with a smile. The house keeping staff are exelent and should be comended I was in room 505. The breakfast waiting staff need to trained in table setting , table serving and their attitude need adjusting. I plan to travel to Dubai 12 times this year and would try the Hilton Dubai Creek again , however these points need addressed , over all I would give the hotel 7 out 10 , but it so easily could be 10/10 . I would discuss these points with Hilton at any time by email to steven@clanh.com or uk mobile on 07767617758 . There are many more pointers I could give if asked. Lastly the hotel bar , the staff should be trained in how to change the TV channel and more uk sport should be available on the TV and the staff should know the channels and times of major world sporting events that are available on the tv

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, 26 January 2014
Dear Steven,

Thank you for your time in writing a review with regards to your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

It is with regret that I acknowledged your dissatisfaction on the quality of service you have received from some of our team members while staying with us.

While I am sad to read your review, I truly appreciate your honest comments as your feedback enables us to know the areas that we can still improve and since the incidents did not reflect the level of service we always strive to achieve and provide our valued guests, on behalf of the entire team, please accept my sincere apologies for the disappointment and inconvenience the incidents caused you.

I can assure you that your comments have been taken seriously and constructively and will be used as basis of improving service in the areas you have mentioned.

On a positive note, thank you for highlighting the satisfying service from Housekeeping team.

Hope none of the shortcomings you experienced will hinder you from considering a repeat stay with us and that we can still look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future to be able to redeem ourselves and regain your confidence in our service as a Hilton hotel.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

Everyone should pop in here and have a nip just for the view alone! Really stunning at sunset, who knew? Great service the waiters smiled nice change from the normal nonchalance you encounter at some establishments.

Room Tip: Please note did not stay in the hotel but visited the pool bar for the view.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Maria C,

Thank you for posting a review of your visit to the Hilton Dubai Creek last November.

We are delighted to note that you were satisfied with your dining experience at our Rooftop Pool Bar with the great service you received from the waiter and the amazing view of the Creek at sunset.

We are grateful that you appreciated the entire experience and for recommending our pool bar. Rest assured your compliments have been conveyed to the concerned team member.

Once again, thank you for the feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

Got upgraded to an Executive room with views of the creek & the Burj Khalifa (even from the bathroom). Very friendly & attentive staff right from the front desk to folks in the restaurant during breakfast. The happy hour in the executive lounge was great (The quality and variety of food was excellent. Plenty of hot & cold items including dessert. Of course beer, wine, hot beverages, soft drinks, water etc. Didn't care much for dinner after partaking in the happy hour :-). I'm not a big eater.. so this worked out great!
Excellent breakfast. I loved the granola bars. (I know that's not the first thing you'd think of..but it was worth mentioning :-)
Great stay over all.. I couldn't have asked for more. Just about every one of the staff smiled & said hello..

One word of caution. Nothing to do with the hotel.. when you wait in the taxi line at the airport, make sure you get in the yellow cabs if you don't want to unnecessarily spend an extra 40 AED. One of the characters at the airport taxi line that directs folks to the different vehicles, casually sent me over to one of the private vehicles (guess I obviously looked like a tourist). Ended up paying 65 AED instead of just 25 (pretty much what I paid on my way back to the airport).

I used some of my Hilton points & paid a lower rate per night, so I can't say much about how other hotels nearby compare.

The concierge helped me with tour reservations. The big bus tour pickup is fairly close / walking distance if you don't mind the heat & the sun.

Room Tip: The executive room upgrade might be a great option (if you can afford it) if you think you'll sp...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Dear NC G,

Thank you for sparing some time to post a review of your stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek last November.

I am pleased to note of your satisfaction on our overall service and facilities particularly the upgrade to the Executive Floor room, where you enjoyed the view of the creek and the city and the use of our lounge’s products and facilities.

We are grateful for your appreciation and for highlighting the high level of service you received from our team members especially from the Front Desk and Glasshouse restaurant as well as those in the Concierge desk who assisted you in your tour reservations.

Thank you for sharing your experience with regards to airport taxis as it will help alert future travellers to Dubai.

We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we were able to meet your expectations of a Hilton experience on this occasion.

Your feedback is valuable to us and we all look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the near future so please feel free to contact me directly should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Columbus, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

Great place to stay. The facilities are nice and the staff was very professional. The internet costs you, but who is there for that? It's a short ride from the airport and to the city. Unplug and enjoy the hotel and the city!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Frank S,

Thank you for your time in posting a review of your stay recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

We are pleased to learn that you were satisfied with our overall service and facilities and found our hotel and location to your liking.

While I have taken note of your side comments with regards to the Internet charges, which we will take constructively, we are happy to know that you have opted to enjoy your time in exploring Dubai than spend it being online.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you need my persona assistance with your next booking.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

Day one at the hilton dubai creek in room 505. Good size of room , unusual shape but interesting
The roof top pool is small but adequate. The wifi works well in the room and at the pool.
The roof top has fabulous views towards the burj Kalifa and new Dubai. I stayed here first time ten years ago , not a lot has changed . We are here until Sunday and we will spend more time at this side of the city , this time , the airport is only a ten minute drive away, the gold souk is near by.
The float plane is a regular over this are heading down to the sights of new Dubai, there is Boeing 777's taking of every three minutes , however there is no noise issue. Day one , hour 4 and all is well . Steven Fyfe.

Room Tip: We didn't get asked to upgrade to the executive rooms , I would of done so , to get free drink a...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Dear stevenfyfe,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us again at the Hilton Dubai Creek and for posting a review of your recent stay.

We truly appreciate reading your feedback with regards to your experience of staying with us and for describing our facilities -- from the room to the use of our Internet service.

We are happy to note that you were satisfied on our overall service and facilities and have enjoyed your visit to Dubai.

Once again, thank you for your review and we do look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the near future.