“A first class hotel with first class staff”
Review of Hilton Dubai Creek

Ranked #90 of 546 Hotels in Dubai
Sydney, Australia
“A first class hotel with first class staff”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Loved our stay at hilton dubai creek. Room was spacious and the bathroom was definitely luxurious. We had a lovely view over Dubai Creek and the breakfast choices were amazing and delicious. The staff were super attentive and I would definitely recommend a stay there. It is near gold and spice souks and a big shopping Centre is only minutes away by cab

• Stayed May 2014
HiltonDXBCreek, Hotel Manager at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Dear caznei,

Thank you for posting a review of your stay in Hilton Dubai Creek last month.

I am very pleased to note that you loved your stay with us and that you found our room and bathroom facilities to your satisfaction.

Glad that you also enjoyed the view from your room and liked our breakfast selection as well as our location’s close proximity to airport.

Thank you for emphasizing the high level of service you received from our team members and for your recommendation.

We are happy to know that we managed to meet your expectations of a Hilton experience so we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the near future.

Please feel free to contact me should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

T: +971 4 2127201 | Email: Tamer.Tantawi@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (553)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Our stay was part of a stop-over after an 11 day cruise of the Baltic. We arrived at approx. 7.00 am, after a flight from Moscow, which we had left at 1.00 a.m. The hotel did not have a room ready for us at that time. They kept a cases for us and sent us for breakfast. When a room was still not available, they send us to the executive lounge to wait. We could use all the perks, etc available gratis. Finally about 11.00 they told us we could have use of a temporary room until ours was ready. This was a double kingsize bed in an executive room! and they decided to leave us there. They treated us very well and went out of their way to help us. The hotel was in an excellent position and all we had to do was cross the road to get to the so-called creek. (It is actually quite wide). The view from our room was fantastic. We had a mosque just across the road from us, and not a sound did we hear from it a prayer time.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Valerie255060
HiltonDXBCreek, Hotel Manager at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Dear Valerie255060,

Thank you for posting a review of your stop-over stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek last month.

I am pleased to note that you appreciated the efforts done by team to make your arrival and stay as comfortable as possible made up for the time you need to wait until your room is ready.

We are truly grateful that you appreciated and highlighted all the areas that made your stay remarkable especially the helpfulness of our team members.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the not so distant future so please do not hesitate to contact me should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed 7 June 2014

A little smaller than most Hiltons but very well maintained and in a good location. Very good for a 1-2 day layover in Dubai if you don't need a beach. Great outdoor cafe and good jewelry stores nearby. Health and fitness facility is small but very useful. Massage is available and was excellent.

Rooftop pool is small but offers a fantastic skyline view at night and has bar and grill service poolside. I'd stay there again in a second! A+

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear tom m,

Thank you for posting a review of your stay with us at the Hilton Dubai Creek last month.

I am pleased to note that despite its size, you found our hotel’s condition and location to your liking.

We are also grateful that you appreciated the facilities and services we offer our guests such as our gym and rooftop pool with its amazing view of the creek and the Dubai skyline.

We are happy to know of your intention of returning to stay with us again so we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This is one of the finest hotels I have ever stayed at. I was here for 18 nights and while there I had access to the executive lounge. this was a $50. upgrade to my reservation, but well worth it. The room also included breakfast but as I left the hotel before the breakfast bar was open each morning, I was offered room service breakfast to be served at whatever time I chose.

When I arrived my room was not ready but Althaf, at the front desk, checked me in and gave me a tour of the hotel. this was very enjoyable and I realized just what a nice stay this was going to be. There is a well suited gym, a great rooftop horizon pool, the executive lounge with a balcony that has a lovely view and of course the restaurant, where I was seated to eat and wait till the room was ready. Shortly after I finished eating, Althef came to deliver me to my fresh room. Words would never justly describe the view. Two walls of windows over looking the harbor with downtown Dubai beyond.

Staff at the executive lounge was wonderful as well. I must give mention to Dianne and Marylin. Two women who work tirelessly to make all the guests feel welcome and happy to be there.

Housekeeping was very consistent and thorough. There was turndown service each night as well.

This was a long trip but made enjoyable with great service.

Room Tip: I stayed in 411. Great room. Incredible view.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Ken S,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

I am very pleased to read your feedback that expressed your full satisfaction over your experience of staying with us for 3 weeks.

We are grateful that you found our hotel to be one of the finest hotels you have stayed at and liked the experience of using our Executive Lounge due to your upgraded stay and for having room service breakfast.

Thank you for highlighting so many positive aspects of your stay including the high level of service you received from our team members such as Althaf, who provided a show around and a room with an amazing view that meets your preference, as well as from Marilyn and Diana, who made yours and the other guests visit to the lounge more welcoming and pleasant, and the Housekeeping room attendant that kept your room tidy every day. Rest assured that your kind words and compliments have been shared with them and to the rest of the team.

We are all very happy that we were able to meet your expectations of a Hilton experience on this occasion and we hope that we can welcome you again in Hilton Dubai Creek as we look forward to your next visit to Dubai in the nearest future.

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at this property several times both on business and leisure and found the service to be variable.

Rooms are always good, a great size and the hotel is in a convenient location.

Good gym that never seems to be busy.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Dear comradestuart,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek in July last year.

We are grateful for your continuous patronage and loyalty and for considering our service flexible to your needs.

We appreciate your kind words and compliments and for highlighting the many positive aspects of our location and facilities that made your stay remarkable.

We are happy to know that we were and have been able to meet your expectations of a Hilton experience so we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the not so distant future.

Turramurra, Australia
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The location of this hotel is convenient to the airport, downtown Dubai and the historic parts of the Emirate. Taxi and limousine service is readily available at the front door. Full double glazing protects the hotel guests from the extremes of the ME climate.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank James C P
Thank you for posting a review of your stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek last month.

We are delighted to note that you were satisfied on our location’s close proximity to the airport and interesting places in the old city of Dubai and that you liked our services and facilities such as our transport service.

Hope you had an enjoyable overall stay with us as we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Maroochydore, Australia
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We just keep going back to this Hilton because we love it. It's like a home away from home. The service is always excellent, the staff remember us from previous stays. The rooms are well appointed, very clean and have great views of the city. We make use of the swimming pool which is located on top of the hotel which also has fantastic views, pool bar, good for sun seekers and water temp is suited to time of the year. Would recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Brett R,

Thank you for posting a review of your stay in Hilton Dubai Creek last month.

We are truly grateful for your continuous patronage and loyalty to our hotel and for considering our hotel your home away from home.

We are also delighted to note that your latest visit was again an excellent stay and we managed to meet your expectations of a Hilton experience.

We really appreciate your kind words and compliments and for highlighting so many aspects of your stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek so we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.