“WOW WOW WOW!”

Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
Ranked #142 of 563 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Just returned hme from this wonderful hotel, where we stayed 6 nights on a half board basis. NOTHING was too much trouble for the staff here. We were celebrating my wifes 50th birthday and they really made it special, providing a free birthday cake, decorating our room with rose petals and even a towel hung up to look like a monkey!. CAN NOT FAULt this hotel at all food superb in the Oceana restaurant and the staff... well out of this world. Cannot rate highly enough and will return one day (when I've saved up !!!)

Room Tip: we had a walk view room that was Fine
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank dcirulis
Write a ReviewReviews (5,194)

Reviewed 28 June 2012

I want to say thank you for the outstanding service.I felt all the
Comfortable-I prefer the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort because of the always helpful and attentioned staffs-especially Mr.Arthur and Mr.Dishal:-)thank you for all-we 'll come back next year-anika and inge

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 26 June 2012

This was first time for me to check-in a resort and i was completely blown away by the exotic location. Since i made reservations online they had a bit of a trouble checking me in otherwise the staff was awesomely helpful and i was glad they kept up the Hilton image.Private beach was breathtakingly nice along the golden mile and the pool was comforting to take a dip.Room was clean and very well kept but was a little dissapointed not to get sea view one as it was a last minute request from me plus there was a rush of tourists i guess.
My vacation culminated with an excellent massage therapy at the spa with sauna and steam session. Would love to stay there again if i get a chance God Willing.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank nabeel73
Reviewed 26 June 2012

What an excellent stay my wife and I have enjoyed at the hotel on a 5 night break.
We stayed in an Executive Room - well worth it for the extra you pay - and enjoyed most of the facilities available to us. It was only time which prevented us from enjoying them all.
We were met at the airport and taken by car to the hotel, en route enjoying our complimentary water and cooling towels. Arriving at the hotel we left our bags in the very capable hands of the Concierge Team and were asked to check in at the Executive Lounge on level 9.
The staff were extremely polite, helpful and very friendly; not just in the Executive Lounge but throughout the hotel, nothing being too much trouble.
We made good use of the garden area for our relaxation time and found the loungers very comfortable with towels of a proper size and very soft.
When you needed refreshment you had to do no more than raise your flag and very efficient, helpful and friendly staff came with menus and took your order. Delivery of required items was always fast and very curteous.
We dined in the BiCE (Italian cuisine at its best) and the outstanding service continued with food which was moutwatering, wholesome, very good value and extremely filling!!!
We also dined in Pachanga and again the standard was very high for everything, service, food and live entertainment.
We did make small complaints and these were dealt with efficiently and effectively, why some people cannot explain to the staff there woes is beyond me, the staff are there to assist you, to help you to have the very best holiday, just ask them politely and they respond very well.
The Executive Lounge was very good, with breakfast, afternoon tea and cocktail hour all suitably enjoyed (they did play the same CD, morning, noon and night and so I asked them to change it and they did - easy).
The suite we had was excellent, it was always clean, towels always replenished and folded when requested, the bed was very comfortable and the air conditioning was never noisy but was very good.
All in all, an excellent stay in a FIVE STAR hotel with FIVE STAR STAFF.
There is building work ongoing on one side fo the hotel, but thy make every effort to maintain the very high standards on all the outside facilities despite the mess caused by their "neighbours".

Room Tip: Go for a suite - spoil yourself - at least get access to the Executive Lounge
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2012

We had a nice week in this hotel. I would recommend it to everyone who is visiting Dubai at first time. Service is excellent, rooms have view on seaside. As far as I know this hotel is the only with it is own beach.

Room Tip: choose any room
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2012

First the facility is beautiful and the location is excellent. Excellent place if you just stay at the resort and enjoy the beach or even for business travel. The local area around the resort has a lot of shop and dining options. Whether you want coffee (Starbucks or Costa), casual dining, etc.
I am not sure I can express in words how truly sincerely friendly and helpful the staff is. I am a Hilton Diamond member and have stayed all over the world, and this hotel/resort has the best staff I have ever experienced.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank becandl
Reviewed 23 June 2012

Normally I have a tendency to be heavily critical on hotels, this comes from having to travel a lot for my job.. I notice everything negative about most places I stay in. Well, when it comes to the Hilton on Jumeirah beach, I couldn't find any faults. A wholly totally perfect experience in my opinion. The executive Club Lounge offer was excellent. (breakfast, afternoon tea, and then Happy Hour - all excellent!) The hotel staff were generally very helpful. I also noticed the no tipping culture in the hotel, which I appreciate a lot! If I could fault anything I would have to say that I hated the fact that when I turned up at the Wavebreaker Restaurant in order to watch the Euro2012 soccer on their massive beach TV, I was asked by a little indian guy with arched eyebrows in a fake Oxford accent if I had made a "reservation", which I might have just laughed at if I hadn't seen the sea of unoccupied tables behind him.. that's no way to treat Gold guests, especially ones that have stayed with your hotel 7 nights. So, I ignored him, and his restaurant and parked my bottom on the beach. Fortunately for the people who work in Wavebreaker the rest of the hotel was so good I managed to brush off their obvious and blatent attempt to make me bribe them for a premium table... very shabby behaviour indeed. Stiil, Hilton you get 5 stars, because the rest was just so good.

Room Tip: Ask about an upgrade to an Executive level room. There might be a premium attached but access to the...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business