“All what you need is just here”

Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
Ranked #133 of 550 Hotels in Dubai
“All what you need is just here”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I'm staying regullary in Hiltons and this hotel is number one in terms of service. The best beach in Dubai and the super lovly location with everything nearby from restaurants, mall and metro station. The construction near hotel is not disturbing as I read in other reviews. I was on business and it was not an issue at all. The hotel is great for business travellers.

• Stayed May 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (908)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 May 2013

was really getting down by the latest reviews on this hotel but was totally blown away on arrival.. i've previously stayed at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel on my last visit to Dubai and was upgraded and spoilt but could not justify that expense this time so chose the Hilton as a holiday for my grown up daughter and myself.
We arrived at the hotel at 9am and immediately given our room , seaview with balcony and double bed booked and found ourselves in the best room , 203 , facing the pool with no construction and two queen beds with a fab view over the sea at the Palm and the Burj.
The service on front desk, concierge, breakfast ( chefs so friendly and helpful) and free half board in the Oceana restaraunt were amazing and faultless, and even booking tours via the in site desk was brill. Decor was bright and fresh and rooms cleaned to perfection. One day our room was late in being cleaned and mentioned at the front desk and immediately rectified with fresh flowers and fruit and animals made out of towels on our beds; such a personal touch .
I am a very fussy person and hate bad customer service as in the retail sector myself but this hotel and its staff were faultless .. so follow your instinct

Room Tip: any room facing the pool is fab even on a lower floor , like us , on floor 2 room 203. No noise at...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Rockport, Texas
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I had a corner alcove room booked for May 17, for three nights to celebrate a 50th birthday. It is a suite room for a very high price. I wrote and asked about airport transfers and the hotel wrote me back and advised me that do not offer that service. I did notice that if I booked a cheaper room-The King Hilton Executive Plus that it had included complimentary airport transfers and also several other room types offered the same. This information was not offered to me in the responding email. Also, I am shocked that a 5 star hotel would not even offer airport transfers for a special price with a suite booking. I decided with the ongoing comments of the construction and the response of the email, that this reservation is cancelled. I have found another 5 star hotel with a one bedroom suite, with airport transfers included with a sea view for a cheaper price.

Room Tip: Can't comment on any of the services.
3 Thank Goldwingnut
Adel A, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Dubai Jumeirah, responded to this review, 22 May 2013
Dear Guest,

We thank you for posting a review and for bringing your concern to our attention.

It is with regret to acknowledge that you were not informed properly about the complimentary airport transfer which is indeed included in the benefits of the room type you have booked with us. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.

I want to assure you that this is not our usual level of service and we have taken your feedback very seriously in order to improve ourselves.

Please do not hesitate to contact me personally on adel.ashry@hilton.com if I could be of any further assistance to provide more clarity on the matter.

Hope that we would have another opportunity to welcome you at the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort to regain your trust and confidence in our product.

Sincerely yours,

Adel Ashry
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 May 2013

I found this hotel completely overpriced in every aspect. Like everyone else has said, the building works are not good what with the constant groan of machines all day in the background - hardly relaxing if on the beach trying to de-stress!

Firstly, they charge way too much for the wi fi in the rooms - something like 50 AED (£10) for one hour in your room or 100 AED for 24 hrs although it is free in the lobby area, which I never understood why?

I wanted 2 pieces of paper printed out in the business centre and that also cost me 50 AED - total rip off.

The staff was not great, didn't understand basic English and there were also a lot of trainees. Although friendly enough and pleasant it was annoying as every time you had to explain yourself several times over basic things.

Rooms were clean but some signs of degradation as the marble sink surround had been previously broken and poorly repaired in my opinion

Don't bother with the executive lounge as there is no difference in the rooms, you basically pay about £100 more for breakfast in the lounge which is no different from the restaurant downstairs food wise and you get free drinks between 6pm and 8:30pm. I believe you also get free wi fi there, a music player and an additional set of bath robes - - Whooppee do! The staff had trouble explaining the difference to me too!

I would be reluctant to stay here again because if your paying a higher premium room rate you would expect better value for your money. Go elsewhere as there are better hotels in the area.

Room Tip: Don't stay here whilst the building work is on going and look elsewhere for a better hotel
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Adel A, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Dubai Jumeirah, responded to this review, 16 May 2013
Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate your comments and the time taken to share your observations following your recent stay at our hotel.

While we are grateful that you have appreciated the cleanliness of the rooms and the friendliness of our staff as this is what we strive to achieve. I regret to learn of your disappointment with the service delivered by our team and the value of our product.

On behalf of our team, please accept my sincere apologies for the above misgivings.

I want to assure you that we have taken your comments seriously in order to find new ways to further improve our offer, despite the fact that our pricing is in line with our competitors in the market we operate in.

We truly hope that we would have another chance to prove to you that exceeding our guests’ expectations has always been our main focus and we all look forward to welcoming you back at the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort in the nearest future.

Adel Ashry
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Stayed at the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah and it was really nice. Had a massive room with plenty of storage. Beds comfortable and everything clean and pristine. The one thing I feel I must comment on is the food. It was exceptional. Every meal was cooked to perfection. The chefs there,would give the tv chefs a run for their money....really lovely stay and if we return to Dubai then we would certainly choose this hotel again.

Room Tip: Expect lots of building work around this area...It did not spoil our stay though. Ask a room in the...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jane R
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Fantastic hotel with very helpful staff who were very genuine. Ask for a room on the pool side to avoid the nearby construction work. We stayed half board and both the breakfast and evening meal were very good. Hotel and beach very clean.

Room Tip: Rooms on the pool side to avoid the walk area and the construction work
Newbury
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Stayed for 5 nights with my wife, partly business, partly holiday, our yougest daugther lives in Dubai.
Staff were wonderfully helpful, upgraded us to the Exec floor which was very nice as it meant our daughter could join us for breakfast free of charge.
WiFi worked well with nio issues.
All the street cafes nearby were very good.
The roof top bar was also very good, with excellent views.
Room was spacious and clean, bed was very comfortable.
Would certainly use again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business