5,552 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeprivate beachbice restaurantbuilding worksea viewjumeirah beachbeach barplenty of sunbedsrestaurants and shopsafternoon teasun loungersfantastic hotelearly checkhalf boardburj khalifapachangaadel
Reviewed 15 June 2014

in the marina district and right on the water. Very nice accommodations and tons to see and walk to. Others have complained of crowded beach and pool which was not my experience. The breakfast buffet is outstanding.

Room Tip: Ocean view if you can get it. Ours was partial but still great.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jlandau99
Adel A, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Dubai Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Jlandau99,

Thank you very much for choosing Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort and for taking your time to write a review on a Tripadvisor website.

We are highly appreciating a positive comment about your experience at the hotel and look forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future.

Kind regards,

Adel Ashry,

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Location is fabulous. It's on the walk and there are numerous places to eat within a minutes walking distance. The gardens and pool area are lovely. The private beach is a great bonus that really sets this apart from the other options. You can sit in low chairs at the seas edge and let the sea lap away at your feet. Quite lovely.

The breakfast is pretty good. Not the best ever but completely adequate and the staff incredibly attentive. Slightly disappointing that the coffee got colder the later in the morning you attend for breakfast. At 7am it's boiling hot. At 10am it's luke warm. I sent it back and once again received another pot of luke warm coffee. Unacceptable.

The room was supposed to be a sea view, though a more accurate description would be '50% sea view, 50% building site'. I would request a room facing away from the palm next time (to avoid the adjacent 24hr building site), and above floor 4 to avoid looking at the wall of the adjacent cinema. Having said that, Dubai is a city under construction and it is very difficult to find a beach front hotel in this area that doesn't have some kind of building work close by.

The twin room had 2 queen beds that were very comfy. The bathroom fittings especially around the sink need refurbishing. Unfortunately the shower was either boiling hot or freezing cold. This is extremely disappointing. No I didn't complain, I don't think having a functioning shower at a 5 star hotel should be optional. Unfortunately it happens all too often. I won't stay here again because of this alone.

The gym facilities are very good, however the male steam room was closed.

The another gripe is the wifi. Yes it's free in the lobby, and no that's not good enough. AUD $30 / day - the second reason I'll not be back to this hotel. At least the connection was reliable. And yes if you're a Hilton member the wifi is included. This is an unacceptable response.

Lastly we went to the 10th floor for cocktails at sunset on our last night. It was spectacular and highly recommended. There is a bar on the 35th floor of the residence but it requires booking ahead. The 10th floor we walked straight in with no reservation had a choice of several tables, much more space and an increased feeling of overall exclusivity.

Stayed: June 2014

Dear Drmrw,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort and we greatly appreciate your comment on TripAdvisor since we constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.
We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton.
I look forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future.

With best regards,

Adel Ashry
Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel since it first opened, the service remains good and the food is excellent, BUT it just can't cope with the huge increase in guests now that the JBR tower belongs to Hilton. The pool is overcrowded, there are not enough sun beds and they are all so close together. The sun beds on the beach re lined up like matchsticks. What a shame

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank susie102014

Dear susie102014,

Thank you for your reply. We are proud that you are among our loyal guests to this beautiful property.
We apologize for your experience in our pool and beach area. Indeed there is a high demand and we have strict measurements in place in order to only allow access for our properties hotel guests.
We do hope to welcome you back and ensure you to take best care of you, our loyal guest.

With best regards,

Adel Ashry
Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Found this to be a bit outdated in decor now compared to other newer developments, but location, breakfast, service and direct beach access great! Pool area lovely and cool with lots of lawn and garden area also to find a spot to relax. Metro easy to use and cheap, but taxi best for quick and direct access to a certain spot - cheap way to get around.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2014

The accommodations were excellent as expected and the cost in the higher range which is also expected in Dubai. The traffic jams in the area of this hotel were horrendous due to the construction. I stayed here because the surrounding area was more relaxed and worked at a another hotel. I knew there would be some inconvenience commuting, but it was greater than I expected. I would not do it again

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business