“Brilliant hotel, staff wonderful, food delicious”

Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
Ranked #130 of 541 Hotels in Dubai
Lisburn, United Kingdom
“Brilliant hotel, staff wonderful, food delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

Stayed at the Hilton Jemeriah Beach Resort 27July to 6 Aug' booked into an executive room on 7th floor which gave us access to 9th floor executive suite where we enjoyed daily afternoon tea & happy hour 6 to 8 daily (complimentary drinks including alcohol if you chose it) and canapés, yum yum! All staff were very courteous, pleasant and helpful at all time and couldn't do enough for you. Although we could also enjoy breakfast in the Exec suite, we ate this in the main buffet area of the restaurant, choice of food and beverages were extensive & delicious. We had a wonderful holiday and would return to stay in this excellent hotel again.

Room Tip: Executive board basis is excellent value and helps reduce the amount you would normally spend on foo...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Adel A, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Dubai Jumeirah, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Dear Pauline C,

Greetings from Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort!

We appreciate and thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review following your recent stay.

It was an absolute pleasure to read your review on the different aspect of our products & services. We strive continuously to provide all of our guests with an enjoyable and comfortable stay while with us and therefore we are very happy that you were able to experience this on your visit.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort and we look forward to another opportunity of being of service to you.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (888)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

We booked a standard room but was upgraded to an ocean view took. The room is very spacious with excellent service. This included a free breakfast with a personal chef to cook it, making us feel very special. The quality of food is excellent. The only negative comment is that we arrived there when it was Ramadan and no restaurants in the area were opened during the day. But the Hilton provided us with access to their Members' bar, which provided a variety of finger foods and drinks.

Room Tip: The sea view room is excellent.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Stephen W,

Greetings to you!

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for posting a TripAdvisor review regarding your overall experience during your recent visit to Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort.

Moreover, thank you for describing the different product & service attributes of the hotel which was enjoyed by yourself while being our guest.

Again, thank you for choosing to stay with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Langwarrin, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

My wife & I are celebrating our 20 year wedding anniversary this November and I told my wife that we will be going to FIJI. BUT I was going to surprise her and have booked to take her to Dubai & stay here a the Hilton Jumeirah Resort as we are Hilton Honors Members for 10 days. I have booked flights & accommodation then I saw on the internet the same room at this hotel & for $800 cheaper so i rang the Hilton Dubai direct & they couldn't match the price and told me that I can cancel the booking & re-book with the internet. So I cancelled & re-booked online but told the reservations NOT to send me any cancellation email as it is a surprise for my wife. "No worries sir" I was told & WHAT ENDED UP HAPPENING. They sent a cancellation EMAIL. My wife has seen it & there goes my surprise out the window! NOT HAPPY! I really feel like cancelling this booking altogether now & staying somewhere else in Dubai.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Adel A, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Dubai Jumeirah, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
Dear Rick T,

Thank you for your feedback and posting a review on TripAdvisor.com.

It is very disappointing to read your review that we were unable to fulfil your request. Your feedback is constructively accepted and we do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with regards to the notification email sent by our Reservation Team which in turn has spoilt your anniversary surprise for your wife. We do sincerely empathize on this situation and are with you.

Moreover, please do let us know how we can make this up to you and your wife since we really care about you – as a future and valuable guest.

We look forward to an opportunity of being of service to you in a not too distant future.

Malmo, Sweden
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Nice location and private beach on Jumeirah beachfront but the hotel is looking tired. Lobby area and bars are uninspiring and carpets and furnishings are dirty and worn. Rooms are of a good size and clean. All in all, the hotel is average. You can certainly do better in dubai for the same money.

Stayed August 2014
2 Thank MyBaby85
Dear MrsB111,

Thank you for posting the review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort.

While we appreciate receiving your honest feedback as this will be helpful for us in improving the quality of our product, we regret to know that we were not able to meet your expectations.

As this is the not level of service we strive to achieve and provide our guests as a Hilton hotel, we sincerely apologize for the disappointment and inconvenience we caused you.

We want to assure you that all the points raised have been taken on board to improve and upgrade the quality of our product particularly the overall appearance of the hotel.

We place great value to your comments and we hope that none of these shortcomings will stop you from considering a repeat stay with us in the not so distant future.

Yours sincerely,

kuwait, Kuwait
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

i want a great time in the resort the location is the best and the services with great swimming pool i spent all the time the swimming and relax in the pool and the rood is good and relax and conferrable

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Ahmad A,

Thank you for taking the time to post a TripAdvisor review pertaining to your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort.

We are very pleased to read that that you enjoyed your stay and that you liked our location, service and breakfast offer.

Once again, thank you for your wonderful comments and we all look forward to welcome you back on your next trip to Dubai.

Yours sincerely,

Europe
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

First of all this review is all about one incident which I will describe below.

Having stayed at this resort over 30 times over the last 7-8 years I agree with the general view from previous reviewers. It is a nice hotel with a very good location and of course my 30+ stays is a good testament of this.

If you are interested in reviews about the hotel, its rooms and facilities I suggest you stop read here and read other reviews.

So here is the story:

After returning home from one visit earlier this year I noticed on my credit card statement that Hilton Jumeirah had charged my room bill twice. I immediately emailed the hotel. After ca one week I got a reply saying they would refund the money.

After one month the money had still not been put back to my credit card so I emailed Hilton Jumeirah again.

Again after a week and one reminder they confirmed they had put the money back on my credit card.

Another months goes and still no money. Same story - email to the hotel and after a week or so I get a reply saying they have refunded the money.

Another month passes and the total time is now 3 months so decide to write another email asking why they treat a guest with 30 or so stays in this way and ask them to send me a copy of the transaction.

Then they reply and ask me to email them a copy of my credit card statement showing the double payment. When I reply to that email with the copy of the credit card statement I also ask why they need this now - 3 months after checkout when they all the time has said the money has already been refunded.

At the same time I also write an email to the General Manager at Hilton Jumeirah and ask why they treat a long standing customer this way.

6 weeks after I send the two last emails I have still not got any reply nor any money.

I then decided to contact my credit card company and make a claim. 2 days after having made the claim I get an email from them saying they have refunded the money to my account. Very swift service indeed.

Needless to say I have during this episode found another favorite hotel in Dubai which will get my business going forward.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank khybner
Dear khybner,

We appreciate and thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review regarding your stay last January 2014.

We are very disappointed to read your review about the challenge you experienced regarding your refund. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and for not being able to meet up your expectation. We appreciate all the detailed information provided and please rest assured that the issue mentioned has been discussed with the relevant department in order to analyse what happened and wherever possible must be immediately rectified in order to improve our general guest experience in the future.

In addition, we thank you for your patronage and acknowledgement of the hotel and its location.

We look forward to the chance of welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort in the nearest future.

Canberra, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

This a lovely hotel in all aspects except for price of meals and alcohol within the hotel. Although the price of the room was about $350 per night (which we were quite happy to pay) we simply could not afford to eat or drink at the hotel. This was really unfortunate because hotels are the only places in Dubai that serve alcohol with a meal. Other nearby restaurants cannot serve alcohol. We had just finished a 5 week tour of Europe staying in 5 star hotels so don't consider ourselves cheapskates but this seemed to be really over the top. For this reason I couldn't really recommend it.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Tracey E
Dear Tracey E,

Thank you for posting your review following your stay at the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort.

We appreciate your complimentary comments on the hotel’s product and services. While we find our prices reasonable, we have taken note of your comments on this matter.

We truly value your honest comments as this kind of feedback helps us to improve our services and facilities. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience it may have caused you and for not being able to meet your expectations fully.

We do hope that the above shortcoming will not hinder you from staying with us again in the nearest future.