3,505 results
All reviews revolving restaurant ice rink gold souk al dawaar palm deira metro station sun deck tennis courts club room very nice hotel non smoking room business hotel buffet breakfast rooms are spacious five star hotel shopping mall close to the airport burj khalifa
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel located in Deira, 10 mins walk from Palm Deira metro station. This hotel offers complementary shuttle service to shopping malls, beaches, and airport. Friendly clean comfortable stay. Our double room was converted to a three bed room to accommodate everyone. Breakfast buffet can be improved.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank eat247
StephaneBlanc2018, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear eat247,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am pleased to read that you had a comfortable stay with us and liked the convenient access to the metro station nearby. Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Great locatiom for relaxing and doing business at the same time. I encountered joanna from concierge who helped me with the location i want to go and filipina lady from the kitchen breakfast. She treated me really good and not only me but all the customers. Shes doin well although its very busy. Kudos to both of you, you made one of your guest happy from saudi.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Aqeel A,
Thank you for your kind review. I am pleased to read that you had a good experience with us. Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Our stay at Hyatt was worthy and memorable. It's accessibility was an advantage but I'll give more credit to the staff who are hospitable and friendly, so I give them my applause and two thumbs up. :D

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear mmachica,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am pleased to read that you had a ‘worthy and memorable’ stay with us. It has been a pleasure having you as our distinguished guest and we look forward to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights towards the end of our holiday. Frankly I chose this hotel based on its location not far from the airport and good reviews. I didn't have hugely high expectations. Our stay included my husband's birthday (which was acknowledged by a surprise cake!) and new year's night. We had access to the Club Lounge which had a good variety and standard of things to eat and drink. It was surprisingly quiet too during our visit. Service was of high standard and our room and bathroom spacious and comfortable.

Transport connection is convenient with metro station a short stroll away. Also the souks were easily accessed on foot and by using the local public transport boats crossing the river.

As we stayed over the new year night it was compulsory to have a booking for the new year evening gala/buffet. This was a true delight with a great variety of foods to choose from a number of beautifully presented stalls. We particularly love seafood and were delighted with oysters, prawns, grayfish etc. In future I would make a point of booking to go here for the new year gala dinner.

If in Dubai I would consider staying here. (Before staying here we had a hotel near the palm & marina so this combination gave us great perspective of different sides of the city.)

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KatriinaUk

Dear KatriinaUk,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am pleased to read that you had a good stay with us and liked our surprise of the birthday cake. It has been a pleasure having you as our distinguished guest and we look forward to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

The bed was quite comfortable as were the pillows. To have a separate shower was a bonus. The room was big and very quiet, except for the constant reversing horns from the harbourside trucks etc (this was extremely irritating, but not the hotel's fault). The breakfast was brilliant and even offered freshly made marmalade. I ate in The Kitchen restaurant and had the best calamari anywhere plus a brilliant steak, all served by excellent staff. The check-in/out process was easy and handled with professionalism and a warm smile. All the staff were very pleasant and well-mannered and went about their business with great efficiency. The attached mini-mall was a bonus and although I'm a bit too old for ice-skating, I am sure that the younger guests will love the adjoining ice-rink. I have tried many hotels in Dubai and The Hyatt Regency is in my top two. I will return. P.S. If you are an aeroplane buff, lying in bed and watching the planes taking off and passing the large window is a real treat, don't worry, there's no noise at all. I loved this, especially the A380 flying by.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not overlooking the creek otherwise, the vehicle reversing horns will become annoying if you want to sleep late.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarkM4137

Dear MarkM4137,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It is indeed guests such as yourself that inspire us to exceed expectations with every stay. We hope your travels bring you back to Dubai so that we can welcome you again.