3 people are viewing this hotel
Agoda.comUS$109
Trip.comUS$114
eDreamsUS$109
1,625 results
All reviews dubai mall la mer burj khalifa room service spacious rooms excellent stay special thanks house keeping soe taxis housekeeping mr metro
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel I'm not stay in that hotel more time i vome i see updates all. It's have little Restorations but its nice. All staff need help you
It's have nice room and nice restaurant
I want come to stay next time
I like that please

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
JumeiraRotana, General Manager at Jumeira Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Many thanks for your review of your stay Jumeira Rotana Dubai.

I am very pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us and that you enjoyed our hotel facilities.

I hope you were able to experience our culinary and entertainment offerings from our brand new Olive Oil restaurant and Boston Bar. Additionally, the Dubai Mall is only 10 minutes away and offers plenty of dining options.

Once again, thank you for your review and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

I came to Jumeira rotana on the 24th of August making a booking via booking.com there was no booking for me bevan your staff at the reception help me to rebook a room at villa rotana and made my day i was really having a bad day and not happy he made my day so happy with his service and kindness that's what made me come back agin to your hotel and stay for 9 more nights really caring and cheerful stay thank you aging for the wonderful hospitality....

Trip type: Travelled on business
JumeiraRotana, General Manager at Jumeira Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us at Jumeira Rotana Dubai.

We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and were happy with our services and facilities. Your comments will be shared with all concerned departments.

We have passed on your compliments to our colleagues Bevan of Front Desk who was very pleased with your gesture.

Thank you once again and we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Jumeira Rotana Hotel some time in the near future.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

One of highly recommended hotels from me. Though stayed short, but I liked the staff's lively approach and hands-on recommendations for discovering the city. Breakfast was tasty. The service, room's cleanliness and commodities were superb, certainly choosing Rotana.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Jumeira Rotana Dubai and for such a gratifying review.

I am delighted to learn that your stay with us had been a thoroughly enjoyable one.

Thank you once again and we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Jumeira Rotana Hotel sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

It was my first time in Jumeira Rotana and The hotel was perfect.
First and foremost nice personnel and being responsive make you fill great.
Especially Mr. Bevan with his kindness was the main reason of this.

Other things attracted me was the quiet place that you can fill relax.
The rooms was perfect and very clean.

I stayed for about 10 days in Rotana and it really made me fill at home.
With the best access around and a very nice and cozy pool.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us at Jumeira Rotana Dubai and for such a gratifying review.

We are extremely pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and were happy with our services and facilities. Your positive comments will be shared with all colleagues of the hotel specially Bevan.

We do hope to see you again very soon and make your next stay as impeccable as you had your last stay.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

It's very good service I came from Eritrea and I love my 2nd home nice rooms and bathrooms very intelligent staff although I enjoyed my stay at jumeira rotana a big thanks for Mr.Bevan from reception for his excellent service.

Trip type: Travelled solo