Stopped in Dubai for 4 days before heading to Mauritius. Was pleased we picked the right hotel and location although the temperature was too hot to handle. Overall, have no complaints at Habtoor, grand imposing building. Room was what we expected, breakfast was amazing, huge choice..to please every culture. All staff accommodating.
Lovely private beach but in August too hot to walk on. Would recommend for any occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Dubai's world famous Jumeirah Beach and adjacent to the magnificent Dubai Marina, the hotel occupies one of Dubai's most enchanting beach side location that is perfect for both business and leisure travelers. The Resort features three pools, including kid's pool with water slides, variety of indoor and alfresco dining outlets, superb fitness and Spa facilities. With 446 rooms and suites, Habtoor Grand Resort offers some of the best 5 star accommodation Dubai has to offer in an unrivaled setting. All the spacious guest rooms & suites of the hotel are either sea-facing or overlooking the landscaped gardens. With 16 themed bars and restaurants designed to suit all tastes. Welcome to Paradise of perfect vistas, where lush landscapes meet the warm Arabian Gulf, framed by pristine beach and clear blue sky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Habtoor Grand Resort, Autograph Collection, A Marriott Luxury & Lifestyle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Habtoor Grand Resort And Spa
- Habtoor Grand Dubai
- Habtoor Hotel Dubai
- Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa
- Habtoor Dubai